1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you for keeping everyone educated and up-to-date with tech!

Congrats on the 1.000.000 Sups! and thank you for years of good reviews and entertainment!

I would like to see more unboxing videos like in the old days. But the channel needs no improvement keep up the amazing work guys! :)

Have been watching for years now.Always liked the fact that it is Canadian and is exactly what I am interested in.Given the fact that I'm 68 and legally blind I can't get enough info,this keeps me up to date. Great job peoples.Congradulations.

Congratulations on the milestone!

quote if you want a faster reply

thank you

HEY LINUS!!!!!!!

I've been watching your channel ever since i was researching to build a computer. from there on i've subscribe to your channel. 

I really like the detailed review you upload and as well the well-built set with great lighting.

And as well i like the gestures you do in the video which made your video very interesting. 

hope fractal make you do some shit again.

I especially like videos where you review cases, the small minute cons that you pointed out is great. This has really heighten my awareness when purchasing one.

In future, i would like to see more t-shirt designs. and maybe the more personal side of your life like with your family etc.

and also i would like to see more BTS shots.

As a Closing:

And like this video if you liked it, dislike if you dislike it. Leave a comment lemme know. Don't forget to support us, we have the links in the discription. you can buy a t-shirt,or give us a monthly contribution. or change your amazon bookmark with our affiliate link.

Hey Linus and media crew and congrats on 1,000,000 subscribes, I'm not sure if any of you will read this for sure but I just wanted to say that you guys are my favourite tech hardware youtubers. I still remember the first time i saw your video it was actually way back in... honestly I can't remember it had to have been at least 3 years ago because I remember those videos outside of the NCIX store. I remember I became a subscribe basically instantly and when you announced the first job position I was hyped but realized that it would never happened because I live in china, ha, what a daily commute that would have been! I know I have not been that active on the community forum but needless to say I still respect all of you guys and admire what you are doing beyond belief. Also just as a side note, you should definitely do a unboxing of TimBits! #Canadiansknowwhatsup

Question: Can I still win one of the giveaways even if in not there at the live stream? Getting up at 6:30am is hard. :)

So its probably not for  Europe  viewers.

I get to your YT channel watching  videos about new staff [witch i buy later :P ] and about   water coolings  [witch is my "must have dream"  :P in future ]

GZ  for  1m    And goo on :)    GL 

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

thanks for making me build my first system.  I will always respect you :)

Hello Linus,

I love this nice overall quality of your videos.

And channelsuperfun is the best thing ^^.

Ps. I want moar 4k screen showcases! haha joke

Oh boyee a giveaway... linus you guys are suck positive influences and stuff to alot of people and actually got me into technology and computers and stuff like that. thanks to all of you for providing good quality content for over a million of us you watch now! :D

Thank you to all the people at Linus Media Group for providing this great source of entertainment and information for us.

congratz on 1m subscribers linus media group,been watching the channel since about 40k subs i believe,i still remember slick hiding behind the camera and wearing a hoodie when benchmarking  :D

good luck everybody!

I would be so glad if i would become that PC.
I just built one but it is not that good :D 

Been watching since the NCIX days in fact the reason I have a NZXT Phantom sitting next to me is because of the unboxing you did outside on the park Bench haha  :D Keep up the epic work LMG

Rig: Intel Core i5 3570k , 16GB Corsair Vengeance , Gigabyte G1. Sniper 3 , EVGA GTX780 SLI, Asus Xonar STX , Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, 1TB WD BLACK , 1TB Seagate Barracuda , 4TB Seagate Barracuda

Monitors: X-STAR 30" 2560x1440 IPS

Peripherals: Logitech G9x Mouse, Corsair K9% RGB, Logitech Z623 Speakers, V-MODA Crossfade LP2's with Boom Pro Mic.

Thank you linus and team, you are awesome!

Found your channel half a year ago and instantly watched all your content available...

I am only interested in the surface thing, could use it for uni!

Please reroll for the gaming rig, that would be a waste on a casual like me :P & I dont deserve the laptop.

Keep up the good work :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've actually been watching LinusTechTips for a long time without subscribing because the videos always appeared on my YouTube's home screen... probably cuz I watched a lot of videos  :P

Aww Yiss. Congrats on the 1 mil subs! Awesome that its gone this far.

Congrats to the Linus Media group for reaching the 1 million subcribers! Wish you good luck for the future adventures ahead of you! :D

I don't remember how I found your channel, but I'm happy I've found it. You should make more smartphone reviews.

Congratulations!
You are all an amazing team! I have been following for a year your videos and they are amazing. I even recommend them to my friends, since they are so awesome! Very big congrats and keep up the amazing work!

All The Best 

I absolutely love the enthusiasm everyone at Linus Media Group has for technology.