I am starting to see the light...of a bitten Apple

LarsReviews

Sony was the one who build the crappy phones, so the fault is probably around 50/50. 

What I am upset about is, that Apple users seem to get their 1to1 exchange and I just have to wait until they repair or exchange it. Even Google sends out new devices, before they have to send the old one in. 

When you make millions upon millions of devices, they're not all going to work flawlessly. That's just a fact of life.

Their phones aren't crap because you happened to get one of the defective ones.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

When you make millions upon millions of devices, they're not all going to work flawlessly. That's just a fact of life.

Their phones aren't crap because you happened to get one of the defective ones.

Ok, but it is still really irritating for a customer to receive two crappy devices. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I didn't know you didn't have to have AppleCare to get a replacement for accidental damage. IIRC, AppleCare covers 2 replaced screens/phones every year you have it.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I didn't know you didn't have to have AppleCare to get a replacement for accidental damage. IIRC, AppleCare covers 2 replaced screens/phones every year you have it.

I think it's two phones period, and you have to pay a fee each time.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I think it's two phones period, and you have to pay a fee each time.

Yeah :/ I think the fee is $50-60 which is actually pretty good.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Same happened to me with my z1, I had two with both having issues that Sony would not fix when I sent in for warranty repair. Because I bought a cheap extended warranty they replaced the z1 once and after that it was replaced with an HTC One M8.

I used to be a huge Sony fan but as of late ive found they just blame the user and deny warranty to their customers.

Happened with my Sony tablet s and then with my z1. Its a shame they do this but the fact they don't care about their customers is disgusting and I hope they will feel the consequences of it.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

i sadly use iPhone 5C without SIM card :(

why?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

i have another one for phone calls which a Samsung Mini player and I use iPhone as a secondary device beside PC! :)

Alot of people do that. A guy at my school has a Nokia brick phone for calling. Games and all other stuff he does on his phablet. I would at least get a prepaid card. 

Alot of people do that. A guy at my school has a Nokia brick phone for calling. Games and all other stuff he does on his phablet. I would at least get a prepaid card. 

Get an iPhone and use it carefully and intimately to avoid sudden hacking and scamming!

iPhone is an unique piece of device! :)

Apple cares too much about their costumers when it comes to help and repair!

Get an iPhone and use it carefully and intimately to avoid sudden hacking and scamming!

iPhone is an unique piece of device! :)

Apple cares too much about their costumers when it comes to help and repair!

What? I got nude pics on my ipad and you are saying they can be hacked! 

JK :D

you don't want your sausage prominent to everyone :lol:

The New York Times just published them. And you can see the sausage!

feature5-570x300.jpg

But Sony es Pretteh!

Admit it. iPhones are pretty.... 

HOWEVER, THE GN4 IS MORE PRETTEH THAN SONY OR DAH IPHONE.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I have that Phone, yeah it is pretty but...

mhxubuk6.jpg

it's the first phone I ever dropped. I should replace the back sometime soon and the battery seems to be dieing. 

I had an iPhone 5s that when I first got it, had something under the screen and the camera was blurry and couldn't focus on anything. Brought it back maybe a 1-2 months later, got a brand new iPhone 5s free of charge.

They give them a brand new one for free!

Refurbished one, you mean.

Samsungs are fugly.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Google Nexus 4 or Galaxy Nexus?

I have that Phone, yeah it is pretty but...

mhxubuk6.jpg

it's the first phone I ever dropped. I should replace the back sometime soon and the battery seems to be dieing. 

GALAXY NOTE 4. 

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

@LarsReviews Galaxy Note 4.

@brokencross They're gorgeous. 

Physical buttons are so last year. Also, it's huge.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

don't like physical buttons too. 

@OriginalPromise Nextime, please say Samsung GN4. :) 

don't like physical buttons too. 

Nextime, please say Samsung GN4. :) 

But.... it's Samsung... and now it's metal...

+the Quad HD SAMOLED display  :(

How could you say no to those specs and features.

#BuySamsung

#GALAXY

#ATIV