I am starting to see the light...of a bitten Apple

LarsReviews

Ugh... since when does the amount of profit or size of a company = quality products?

There's plenty of huge companies that make shitty or subpar products.

[CPU] Intel i5 4690k @ stock w/ Corsair H100i [Motherboard] Asus Z97-AR [RAM] 16GB Corsair Vengeance [GPU] Asus Strix GTX 970 OC 4GB [Case] Corsair Obsidian Series 750D [Storage] 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Western Digital Cavier Green HDD [PSU] Corsair CX Series 750M [Display] Dell U2412M [Keyboard] Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Red) [Mouse] Zowie FK1 w/ Corsair MM600 Mouse Mat [Sound] Asus Xonar Essence STX, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1, Sennheiser HD558 w/ ModMic [OS] Windows 8.1 64-bit

Ugh... since when does the amount of profit or size of a company = quality products?

There's plenty of huge companies that make shitty or subpar products.

Profit = Marketshare.

Marketshare =  More users.

More users = Good product. 

You yourself own an 840 EVO. Is that a shitty product? 

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Bitch please. (That thick laptop looks unappealing...)

Samsung Statistics:

1.Largest provider and consumers of Semiconductors

2.Largest Smartphone Market share

3.By 2004 Samsung was the world's-largest manufacturer of OLEDs, with a 40 percent market share worldwide, and as of 2010 has a 98% share of the global AMOLED market. (Wikipedia)

4.Largest TV market share for 4 consecutive years.

​5.(Arguably) Best display manufacturer in the world.

6.Started the Large screen smartphone boom

7.Invented the phablet

Samsung 2013 Q4 

Revenue:$54.95 billion

Operating Profits:$7.7 billion

Meanwhile, Sony is depressed in the corner trying to deal with their losses.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/15/business/international/sony-expects-annual-net-loss-as-it-continues-to-restructure.html?_r=0

Sony does not excel at much. But they do at design. This was a design war.

And the 'Fat laptop' it's .86' thick and has a Quad-Core CPU, one of the first laptops to have a 1080p display (100% sRGB coverage, IPS, Matte), and utilizes LightBridge/Intel LightPeak technology.

And a External GPU with a Carbon Fibre body (Allowed it to stay light and durable) and glass hex-tile touchpad. It's is, by far, one of the greatest laptop achievements. 

This was 3rd gen time, and this laptop can beat many laptops sold today. 

Samsung has 98% because only their phones and the Motorola Razr M have AMOLED displays! (And AMOLED are not good for color accuracy) 

Forgot one. Sony. First LED Curved TV. (Allowed for a MUCH lower price tag)

vaio_z_mid2012-collectorsedition.jpg

Buiness Laptop, so VGA had to be there. And you can see the displays viewing angles. 

5981483889_b3a2a7e0d0.jpg

Look at dat sexy cooler. 

vaiozmotherboard.jpg

It was a beast when it came out. With DVI, HDMI, and Display port on the GPU/BlueRay Drive/Media dock. 

VAIO%20Z%20with%20Thunderbolt%20GPU%20Do

"Sony = Design > Features"

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Bitch please. (That thick laptop looks unappealing...)

Samsung Statistics:

1.Largest provider and consumers of Semiconductors

2.Largest Smartphone Market share

3.By 2004 Samsung was the world's-largest manufacturer of OLEDs, with a 40 percent market share worldwide, and as of 2010 has a 98% share of the global AMOLED market. (Wikipedia)

4.Largest TV market share for 4 consecutive years.

​5.(Arguably) Best display manufacturer in the world.

6.Started the Large screen smartphone boom

7.Invented the phablet

Samsung 2013 Q4 

Revenue:$54.95 billion

Operating Profits:$7.7 billion

Meanwhile, Sony is depressed in the corner trying to deal with their losses.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/15/business/international/sony-expects-annual-net-loss-as-it-continues-to-restructure.html?_r=0

AIO Desktop. Really? That's it?

TouchWiz is terrible... And plastic is not "Premium"

Sony does not excel at much. But they do at design. This was a design war.

And the 'Fat laptop' it's .86' thick and has a Quad-Core CPU, one of the first laptops to have a 1080p display (100% sRGB coverage, IPS, Matte), and utilizes LightBridge technology.

And a External GPU with a Carbon Fibre body (Allowed it to stay light and durable) and glass hex-tile touchpad. It's is, by far, one of the greatest laptop achievements. 

This was 3rd gen time, and this laptop can beat many laptops sold today. 

"Sony = Design > Features"

Meh. When you speak design I pretty much think Sony's dead. Look at the Z2 Tablet for example. Those huge bezels look ugly. Sony's website even looks cheap compared to Samsung's. 

It's personal preference so I really shouldn't judge :P

When Sony is mentioned, I think of a dying company that is reliant on the Playstation (Which is decent) and their mobile sector (Where sales are slow). They closed down many of theirs stores internationally, and sold off their VAIO series of computers. Walk into a Costco? First thing you see is a Samsung TV, not Sony.

The most hilarious anecdote I can put on here is when a Sony actually responded to my YouTube comment and sent me a link boasting their 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800 processor boasting that they have a 1080p display. I fucking laughed so hard holding onto a 2560x1600 panel with an Exynos 5420 at that time. They can't market for shit. 

post-83863-0-38001700-1409963869.png

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Meh. When you speak design I pretty much think Sony's dead. Look at the Z2 Tablet for example. Those huge bezels look ugly. Sony's website even looks cheap compared to Samsung's. 

It's personal preference so I really shouldn't judge :P

When Sony is mentioned, I think of a dying company that is reliant on the Playstation (Which is decent) and their mobile sector (Where sales are slow). They closed down many of theirs stores internationally, and sold off their VAIO series of computers. Walked into a Costco? First thing you see is a Samsung TV, not Sony.

The most hilarious anecdote I can put on here is when a Sony actually responded to my YouTube comment and sent me a link boasting their 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800 processor boasting that they have a 1080p display. I fucking laughed so hard holding onto a 2560x1600 panel at that time. They can't market for shit. 

I know Sony's in a hole so deep right now. 

But the stuff they have done.

Your laptop keyboard and the backlight in your Monitor have Sony to thank.

Bezels are larger for more grip. Trust me, very useful, my Suface has really small bezels.

Sony's website cheap? Poll time!!!

Sony is nothing to Samsung in terms of business. I even agreed with you...

Also 1080p on a 10.1" display is perfect. Why would you need 400+ppi?

And the Z3/Z2 tablet is waterproof. Something that Samsung can't boast. (The GS5 has a lesser waterproof rating)

PS: LED IPS is much better if you want a TRUE viewing experience compared to AMOLED.

Exynos! HAHAHAHAHAH! Exynos is like the plague if you are looking for a Chomebook. "Back demon, back!"

AIO Desktop. Really? That's it?

TouchWiz is terrible... And plastic is not "Premium"

Samsung Series 7 AIO

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (planned)

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (2)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (my daily driver)

Samsung French Door Fridge

Samsung Homesync

Samsung NX series Camera

Samsung 7000 series LCD LED Smart TV (2013)

Samsung Smart LED Bulb (2 in my room, and they're awesome.)

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Samsung Series 7 AIO

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (planned)

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (2)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (my daily driver)

Samsung French Door Fridge

Samsung Homesync

Samsung NX series Camera

Samsung 7000 series LCD LED Smart TV (2013)

Samsung Smart LED Bulb (2 in my room, and they're awesome.)

I was saying that AIOs suck.

Not that you have a AIO...

Our Samsung French Door fridge is quite un-reliable. 

I was saying that AIOs suck.

Not that you have a AIO...

Our Samsung French Door fridge is quite un-reliable. 

I have a small desk... And the design is just gorgeous. I'm going to build one next though  :(. Not enough power for games to run maxed out. I knew the consequences of it beforehand. No regrets with the rig.

#GALAXY

#ATIV

PS: LED IPS is much better if you want a TRUE viewing experience compared to AMOLED.

Exynos! HAHAHAHAHAH! Exynos is like the plague if you are looking for a Chomebook. "Back demon, back!"

Display can also be personal preference. You can't define a perfect viewing experience. For me, the colors really matter over viewing angles.

Laughing at Exynos? Look at the benchmarks and speak.

http://www.gsmarena.com/exynos_5433powered_samsung_galaxy_note_4_benchmarked-news-9406.php

Utilizing A-53 and A-57 cores, it beats the Snapdragon 805. 

It still can't beat the Tegra K-1's CUDA cores. (What do you expect...)

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I have a small desk... And the design is just gorgeous. I'm going to build one next though  :(. Not enough power for games to run maxed out. I knew the consequences of it beforehand. No regrets with the rig.

Then. This.

tap21-1378196473.jpg

98% sRGB coverage IPS display. Battery inside desktop so you can move it from desk to desk without needing wires.

Sony-tap-21-angle.jpg

Display can also be personal preference. You can't define a perfect viewing experience. For me, the colors really matter over viewing angles.

Laughing at Exynos? Look at the benchmarks and speak.

http://www.gsmarena.com/exynos_5433powered_samsung_galaxy_note_4_benchmarked-news-9406.php

Utilizing A-53 and A-57 cores, it beats the Snapdragon 805. 

It still can't beat the Tegra K-1's CUDA cores. (What do you expect...)

Viewing angles are about the same. I'm saying that AMOLED displays saturate colors too much. Therefor colors are not true to the actuate raw image.

Then. This.

98% sRGB coverage IPS display. Battery inside desktop so you can move it from desk top desk without needing wires.

Sure, give it to me for free, than I'll sell it, and build a new rig. 

That only looks like an oversized Tablet. 

No thank you. 

I'm fine with my AIO.

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Viewing angles are about the same. I'm saying that AMOLED displays saturate colors too much. Therefor colors are not true to the actuate raw image.

Heard of Cinema Mode? I like my blacks, reds, greens and blues to pop out.

#GALAXY

#ATIV

No thank you. 

I'm fine with my AIO.

No, this is a oversized tablet.

"Table Tablet" 

maxresdefault.jpg

Heard of Cinema Mode? I like my blacks, reds, greens and blues to pop out.

Looks nice, but not true to image. Just saying...

No, this is a oversized tablet.

"Table Tablet" 

Than EW. GET THAT BULLSHIT OUT OF MY FACE.

#GALAXY

#ATIV

No thank you. 

I'm fine with my AIO.

There is the Sony L Seires. But i'm too lazy to show a picture. All all-in-ones (Standing, without batteries) look like fat monitors.

Looks nice, but not true to image. Just saying...

I don't care. it "looks nice". All I care about.

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Than EW. GET THAT BULLSHIT OUT OF MY FACE.

Thank the wonders of Lenovo. I've seen one, it's ugly.

There is the Sony L Seires. But i'm too lazy to show a picture. All all-in-ones (Standing, without batteries) look like fat monitors.

Sony sold the VAIO. I don't even see their laptops on their websites anymore. Don't bring up Sony PCs anymore :P They're irrelevant.

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Sony sold the VAIO. I don't even see their laptops on their websites anymore. Don't bring up Sony PCs anymore :P They're irrelevant.

Again, we were talking about design...

Not relevance. And many stores still have VAIO stock.

thats is the first time i hear that apple does this. in generaly they never fix a phone

Same, my iPhone 4, the way they wanted us to ship the phone and everything, it was just better for me to not give them $500 to hold onto while they try to fix the phone and have us pay about $100 in shipping even though it didn't always boot right, the back glass was popping out at about 2-4mm in certain areas, overheating, bent frame, and crashing 24/7... Now my HTC One M7 is only 7 months old and is acting like the battery is going out, and I can't give up something that actually does everything right and how I want it. :(

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.