Smash Bros. roster gets leaked online

TopWargamer

Source: http://kotaku.com/huge-potential-leak-may-reveal-full-smash-bros-roster-1626455809?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

On August 19, a poster on the anonymous message board 4chan published what he claimed were leaked screenshots from the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros., which is out on October 3. (The Wii U version will be out this holiday.)

New characters in the alleged leak include Bowser Jr. (with clown car!), Shulk from Xenoblade, and the dog from Duck Hunt. The leak also features returning characters who have not yet been announced, like Ness and R.O.B.

At first, we weren't convinced enough of the veracity of this leak to feel comfortable publishing these screenshots on Kotaku, but today, some very convincing videos have popped up on YouTube, using that same name that's on the first character screen: ESRB0083.

NESS finally confirmed...ish. Hopefully this leak holds true, because I approve of all of these characters, but the lack of Ice Climbers makes me a bit sad. They may not be the best character, but they're so much fun to play as. Plus they've been in Smash Bros. since Melee.

Who knows, maybe there's other characters who are hidden (please let this be the case), but either way, here's the roster:
f0f6e054e7.png

Here's Bowser Jr. and Shulk in action:
EDIT: Due to my YouTube account already being in a bad standing, here is the video on my Puush account:

http://puu.sh/b7IQd/7ec0cfd8a7.mp4

COMIC SANS

Feeling the smash bros 64 nostalgia ;)

i like sonic and picachu because of the spam attacks they have 

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

There's probably a few hidden characters given the empty spaces.

More than likely, which is why I still have faith that Ice Climbers will be in the game.

COMIC SANS

Kirby is and always will be the best, that unkillable bastard.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Maybe my memory is failing me, but the roster set looks astonishingly like that of Brawl.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Maybe my memory is failing me, but the roster set looks astonishingly like that of Brawl.

Nearly identical.

Regardless, I prefer Super Smash Flash 2.

hqdefault.jpg

Now if only it were mobile...

How it's still up, I don't know, but it is intended to be a competitive game, while also being awesome.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Video taken down :P

Was able to record it on my phone since it was still saved in my RAM. Will re-upload soon.

Wasn't able to save the other videos though.

:/

COMIC SANS

Yes! Sanic!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Nearly identical.

Regardless, I prefer Super Smash Flash 2.

hqdefault.jpg

Now if only it were mobile...

How it's still up, I don't know, but it is intended to be a competitive game, while also being awesome.

Oh yes, I remember playing this some time ago; it was so much fun.

I did not do much in the competitive scene, I was too happy being a "filthy casual".

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I want Lucas!  :(

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

There's probably a few hidden characters given the empty spaces.

Also possibly DLC characters. The roster leak came along with some DLC leaks as well. Can't remember what characters were mentioned though.

Since they cut the story because it got leaked, they should also cut the roster.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

YES! NESS! that's literally my favorite character EVER, because he's fast, can do damage but can also spam attack :P

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

NESS finally confirmed...ish. Hopefully this leak holds true, because I approve of all of these characters, but the lack of Ice Climbers makes me a bit sad. They may not be the best character, but they're so much fun to play as. Plus they've been in Smash Bros. since Melee.

Ahem. Ever heard of chain grabbing.

The DLC concept was disproven though http://smashboards.com/threads/dlc-leak-disproven.365401/

I can not wait to play Smash wherever I go.