A question to all americans!

Recon97

they are not my friends.And Isis is complete bullshit funded ftom outside.

that's why I put friends between "" ;)

But if none of the muslim heads/leaders condemns or opposes the acts of those few selected radicals, it won't improve the image of the islam of a peaceful religion in other countries ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

They are clay roof tiles (I think)

I know. Where I live every second house on the street is a replica of the other house and there are two slightly different houses filling the street which vary them selves by having a different colour of the same tone. if one house if baby blue, the house beside it is baby blue of yellows and then the green baby blue and then the yellow again and then a brown and then the blue again, it's so bland.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I imagine America as a land of opportunity,but thats ky point of view.What about you Americans?,I need to know its real face.

This place is pretty fucked up. The only things we really have going for us is hardware, the vehicles, and our crime isn't as bad as other places. Other than that, no point in going here unless for vacation.

I know. Where I live every second house on the street is a replica of the other house and there are two slightly different houses filling the street which vary them selves by having a different colour of the same tone. if one house if baby blue, the house beside it is baby blue of yellows and then the green baby blue and then the yellow again and then a brown and then the blue again, it's so bland.

We have a few estates like that here, a lot of new housing developments are bland copy pastes of other houses with a few differences here and there.

But this house was build in 1988 and all the houses on the street are completely different, different sized gardens, differnent garages, driveways, some have no white, some are dark brown, some are red, etc etc most places are like this really, though newer places rae becoming more bland as they are easier to build

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

OK.There are rumors that they don't let Muslims come to America.Don't they stop them at the airport?

Well, you might get stopped, but you probably won't. Just like me being a white male could get stopped, but it's not likely. If you think about how many people go through an airport each day, and even if they stop 100 people per day, that's still a tiny amount.

England is a great place, the people are friendly and all have a great sense of humor. America is also great, everything is pretty cheap, the cities are fantastic and the people are pretty friendly as well. But what about Australia, the weather is amazing, the people are laid back and friendly. Although Australia isn't exactly a cheap place to live, but incomes here are pretty high.

Just move to any European country like Germany! You said you were pursuing engineering suits your needs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I see America as a heaven in services the country offers.Fast internet at very affordable prices,lots of online shopping services and lots,lots of brands.I have never been to America and going there and having a big mansion at the top of the hill is my dream.So is my dream worth it?.For me it is since there is no power shortage in the country and its far far better than my country,which is unfortunately,Pakistan.

I imagine America as a land of opportunity,but thats ky point of view.What about you Americans?,I need to know its real face.

PLEASE don't troll post.

As the PRIME AMERICAN, I shall answer your post.

Yes, America is the land of the free and the home of the unfettered netflix.  All you need to be when you come over is smart and a programmer, and you will do extremely well.  Buy a house on a hill, unless it's in san francisco where it's way too expensive.

You can leave behind all the paranoia and conspiracy theories of your pakastani brethren, all the malala hatred for being too associated with the west, you can have indian friends as well as rivals, you can have all of these things.  And do you know why?  Cuz freedom.  Cuz there is no critical mass of nutjobs like in Pakistan, you will prefer it here.  But please don't be nuts.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Move to Finland. High taxes but one of the best education systems. Plus an idiotic shitty government.

I never hear about anyone moving to finland, like ever, EVER !!!!!!!!

I suspect it's the weird country name, it sounds like a shark country, and very icy all year long, and it sounds like the people there speak in strange tones like the swedish do.  I am very well acquainted with the swedish language.  I played Magicka, and that was like a master class of sweden.

Also, finland sounds like they would not be so welcoming to non fins.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

That is bullshit. You might have to tell them why are you coming to america, but they are not that racist. I hope.

We don't mind muslims in America, unless they are the batsh*t crazy kind like Nidal Hasan.  I love Sikhs, least troublesome of the lot.  Religions are like strains of a virus, some variants are more virulent and destructive than others.  Some can even have a positive effect on the host, that is probably true for Sikhs and mormons and many christians and jews.  Salafists... not so much.

Crazy muslims need to stay away please, as everyone believes, even if they won't say so explicitly.

I see America as a heaven in services the country offers.Fast internet at very affordable prices,lots of online shopping services and lots,lots of brands.I have never been to America and going there and having a big mansion at the top of the hill is my dream.So is my dream worth it?.For me it is since there is no power shortage in the country and its far far better than my country,which is unfortunately,Pakistan.

PLEASE don't troll post.

Fast internet at affordable prices literally exist only in a very small handful of a communities where fiber internet is owned by the community and in return, you get 1Gbps for around 35usd. The majority of the country is the complete opposite. In fact, my last ISP I was lucky to get 6mbps for 52usd. Current internet is 15mbps for around 40usd. Dial-up is very much a live in some places. There are also ISPs that have the nerve to claim 3mbps is "lightning fast" because the community they serve have zero options. There is fiber laid all around the country going unused because ISP lobbyist and money silenced government to get their way. That's not even factoring the ISPs now being obsessed with data caps which Australians have dealt with for years.

Shopping, both online and off is a given. America is a huge consumer nation. Unfortunately, the cost of living and inflation did NOT translate to the workforce pay and millions of Americans scrape by if they aren't part of the privileged. In fact, I recall a story of someone wanting donations to get by because Walmart wasn't paying her a living wage to support their family. When you have to beg while you have a job, that is a serious problem. Not to mention Americans losing jobs to cheap labour overseas which puts many Americans out of work which means less money spent on personal shopping.

It all depends on luck in this country, really. There have been people with college degrees who end up working in fast food or retail because a crowded job market, alternatively, (I think the guy was Russian), there have been a European who got rich selling fertilizer and came to this country with a few dollars in their pocket. It depends on popularity and filling a niche. The basic concept is if you sell a good or service people want, you can become rich if demand is there. This is the same country where who gives a crap if teachers actually provide education, they don't deserve to make lots of money. The one with a pancake butt and very tacky Miley Cyrus, now that is someone deserving. Makes. Perfect. Sense. not really.

Born and raised in the USA so no troll post here. Between the rising cost, corrupt government and corporations, my country has went to shit since I was a kid.

I wish I could be more positive, but with this current useless administration and events getting worst both domestic and abroad, the only positives I can say is our fastfood is cheaper than Canada and we spend less on computer parts and cars. I don't think that justifies the other bullshit. I guess Netflix is a perk, but VPNs make that advantage moot.

Oh, better pray you don't get majorly sick here unless you have health insurance or legal help. Otherwise, enjoy your hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of medical debt if you went in for something serious. When my mom had to go through two back surgeries, the bill was a quarter of a million. Luckily she had assistance, otherwise that would have been a nightmare trying to pay off out of pocket.

Well said! We have terrible ISP's in Canada though.

At OP, California is the only state worth mentioning if you're seriously considering moving. California, Arizona, and possibly Nevada would be my choices. I'd avoid the other states like the plague.

California has massive debt, Arizona is probably in the running for the most racist state in America, not sure about Nevada. If anything, the states worth moving to if you're coming to the US is probably Washington or Oregon. 

The US was definitely the place to go in the 90's early 00's, but not now.  Come to Australia, we have the best of everywhere.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

The US was definitely the place to go in the 90's early 00's, but not now.  Come to Australia, we have the best of everywhere.

You forgot to put up the disclaimer where everything in Australia wants to kill you. :P

You forgot to put up the disclaimer where everything in Australia wants to kill you. :P

oi mate if not EVERYTHING here wants to kill you 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

You see, those are advertised speeds. And in Finland i get 100mbps for 35€ or around 50$

I used to get 100/100 fiber optic for 9,80€ a month with taloyhtiönetti :P

And then I moved.... :(

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

that's because there are a couple of birds and some rocks that are pretty harmless.  So not everything. :lol:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

As the PRIME AMERICAN, I shall answer your post.

Yes, America is the land of the free and the home of the unfettered netflix. All you need to be when you come over is smart and a programmer, and you will do extremely well. Buy a house on a hill, unless it's in san francisco where it's way too expensive.

You can leave behind all the paranoia and conspiracy theories of your pakastani brethren, all the malala hatred for being too associated with the west, you can have indian friends as well as rivals, you can have all of these things. And do you know why? Cuz freedom. Cuz there is no critical mass of nutjobs like in Pakistan, you will prefer it here. But please don't be nuts.

Ahem...

not-sure-if-i-should-post-this-kind-of-m

7142013221598.jpg326d6dbd2beaa4d93508e0200fe16c18.jpg

from one of the best threads ever imo

https://teksyndicate.com/users/ipat8/blog/2014/04/19/so-much-freedom

i got 3mbs and 60gigs a month for 90 bucks

I can ''can'' get 6 Mbps and 60GB for 40 bucks (still bad  :D )

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I never hear about anyone moving to finland, like ever, EVER !!!!!!!!

I suspect it's the weird country name, it sounds like a shark country, and very icy all year long, and it sounds like the people there speak in strange tones like the swedish do.  I am very well acquainted with the swedish language.  I played Magicka, and that was like a master class of sweden.

Also, finland sounds like they would not be so welcoming to non fins.

Finland has very distinct seasons in a year. Between summer and winter we can have 60 degrees C difference -30 to 30. Finns are at least in the part of country i live in very racist and do not like immigrants, but the general welcoming of immigrants seems to be quite good. At least in the southern parts where most of the people live. Finland has a very high tax level but great healthcare and education. Plus we have Santa so fuck yeah. I recommend Finland a lot because it is a very safe country and all the violence in Finland is pretty much max. Drunken brawls. And lastly nothing tries to kill you like in AUSTRALIA.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

I used to get 100/100 fiber optic for 9,80€ a month with taloyhtiönetti :P

And then I moved.... :(

But wasn't it like a discount because you lived in the complex. So it does not really count because you possibly got it for renting a place there. My ISP is Anvia. Such shit everyone complains about it but i have not had any problems.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Arizona is probably in the running for the most racist state in America.

This is a joke, right?

1. Mississippi

2. Alabama

3. Texas

5. Georgia

6  Louisiana

7. North Carolina

8. Florida

9. Illinois

Need I say more?

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

i know some Moroccan people in the US who actually work there, that presumably have a good living accordingly to some people but they are not, they spend their money only in their food and tickets to come back to Morocco, other than that unfortunately no!

Africa seems like a fair opportunity despite high rate of poverty and lack of some special services but still Europe is the place when you can realize your "dreams" and save up some money at least!

I bet you'll be happier in Pakistan.

Compatible with Windows 95