A question to all americans!

Recon97

I have come to conclusion that this earth is shit.I am gonna just move to mars.

Or build your own city...under the sea.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

ehhhhg how do you guys even live in those conditions it incredible you arnt all sick. Do you guys even have electricity yet?

They don't even have cars,just buggies powered by horses xD

I even hate France,Italy,Germany,Spain and shit.

lol ... why? :D

And why would you like the US then?

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Move to Finland. High taxes but one of the best education systems. Plus an idiotic shitty government.

/thread. Good night

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

lol ... why? :D

And why would you like the US then?

Don't know.Got inspired from movies xD

Move to Finland. High taxes but one of the best education systems. Plus an idiotic shitty government.

Hahahaha everyone thinks that they have a shitty government...well except the Germans but they have some fucking perspective.

ehhhhg how do you guys even live in those conditions it incredible you arnt all sick. Do you guys even have electricity yet?

I dont live in london

I live here harrogate.jpgarticle-0-18EFDDF4000005DC-632_634x388.j

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

All I am getting is that America is shit.Maybe I should just consider Dubai.

All of this is coming from people who don't live here so there's that. Every country on earth has it's problems. And when we are talking about a country the size of the US, a lot of these problems get blown up. Just come visit. Maybe get a temp visa or something. Stay for a couple months and see what it is like.

They don't even have cars,just buggies powered by horses xD

that is why 8 miles from my town we have one of the biggest electronic communication monitoring systems in the world owned by the American Airforce

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I dont live in london

I live here harrogate.jpgarticle-0-18EFDDF4000005DC-632_634x388.j

That ain't no sight for my sore eyes.THAT IS SOME REALL ******

That ain't no sight for my sore eyes.THAT IS SOME REALL ******

Why are you censoring your language?

Btw I have been to USA 4 times, to New York, To Philadelphia, to Washington DC and to South America (Venezeuala etc), its not all it is cracked up to be

In fact have you even travelled outside your own country? Seen China? Mongolia? Russia? France? Anywhere? Some of us have been all over this planet and experienced different environments and cultures

Having a pipe dream is all well and good, but you should visit some places, they are VERY different to how you imagine

All of this is coming from people who don't live here so there's that. Every country on earth has it's problems. And when we are talking about a country the size of the US, a lot of these problems get blown up. Just come visit. Maybe get a temp visa or something. Stay for a couple months and see what it is like.

OK.There are rumors that they don't let Muslims come to America.Don't they stop them at the airport?

Why are you censoring your language?

Btw I have been to USA 4 times, to New York, To Philadelphia, to Washington DC and to South America (Venezeuala etc), its not all it is cracked up to be

In fact have you even travelled outside your own country? Seen China? Mongolia? Russia? France? Anywhere? Some of us have been all over this planet and experienced different environments and cultures

Having a pipe dream is all well and good, but you should visit some places, they are VERY different to how you imagine

Soon I will.

OK.There are rumors that they don't let Muslims come to America.Don't they stop them at the airport?

That is bullshit. You might have to tell them why are you coming to america, but they are not that racist. I hope.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

I dont live in london

I live here harrogate.jpgarticle-0-18EFDDF4000005DC-632_634x388.j

I actually love the aesthetic of old stone building, but I personally couldn't move to a place like this, it looks far to cramped, and I get that it's because England is rather small and has a large population as opposed to Canada being frickin massive and having nobody live here. I currently live in a house I got for like 200k and it's got rooms that I dont even use, not even for storage, I just would not be able to adjust to something so compact.

No they don't, there were all sorts on the flight I went on, people from all over the place, with all sorts of religions and backgrounds, nobody got stopped

Soon I will.

Good, broadening your horizons is not a bad thing. Even visiting countries you do not like. You might be suprised

I remembering driving through Kyrgyzstan, we thought it would be horrible but its possibly the most beautiful countryside I have seen in my entire life

That is bullshit. You might have to tell them why are you coming to america, but they are not that racist. I hope.

oh we are

oh we do sadly well not really we just give you bad looks all the time

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I actually love the aesthetic of old stone building, but I personally couldn't move to a place like this, it looks far to cramped, and I get that it's because England is rather small and has a large population as opposed to Canada being frickin massive and having nobody live here. I currently live in a house I got for like 200k and it's got rooms that I dont even use, not even for storage, I just would not be able to adjust to something so compact.

Well its not crampt at all, you can get houses as big as you want

This is mine, We bought it about 10 years ago for £125,000, it is not worth between £450000 and £500,000

post-17790-0-89893200-1408609848_thumb.j

oh we are

oh we do sadly well not really we just give you bad looks all the time

Then they should expect strange looks from me too!

Well, thank your fundamelist "friends" (Syria,Egypt,ISIS,Iraq,etc.)

I could imagine, that it won't get any easier to travel to countries in europe or to the US ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Well, thank your fundamelist "friends" (Syria,Egypt,ISIS,Iraq,etc.)

I could imagine, that it won't get any easier to travel to countries in europe or to the US ...

they are not my friends.And Isis is complete bullshit funded ftom outside.

Well its not crampt at all, you can get houses as big as you want

This is mine, We bought it about 10 years ago for £125,000, it is not worth between £450000 and £500,000

I love those shingles

I love those shingles

They are clay roof tiles (I think)