A question to all americans!

Recon97

we get some

not like bombs but fortunately no bomb goes off in Pakistan anymore since our army has started cleaning those mountain desert hobos.

150Mbits/15MBits + cable TV + phone -> $65 (incl tax)

Europe.

I imagine America as a land of opportunity,but thats ky point of view.What about you Americans?,I need to know its real face.

have a lot of money -> USA -> get even more money

have little money -> USA -> have even less money

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

At least there is no terrorism

It happens every once in a while. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

So how is the education system there?medical stuff? Cars prices? Culture?

It all depends on where you go. Where I went to school we had some of the best schools in the country. But there are other schools where teachers are paid to sit in empty rooms. The US is a huge place. http://www.npr.org/2013/11/11/244527860/forget-the-50-states-u-s-is-really-11-nations-says-author

I can speak to what Minnesota is like, but that's it. But if you are looking for the "American Dream," it's not gonna happen. Middle-Easterners don't really get to make it big here. It's unfortunate, but that's just how it is. That being said, it is certainly possible for you to move into the suburbs, work a steady job, make a decent living, and not have to worry about things that you may or may not have to worry about (You had mentioned terrorism). Will you be super rich living in a mansion? No. But if you're willing to work, you can make a decent wage.

Thats rough buddy.

i dont want to talk about it ....(sniff tear tear sniff)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Start considering canada or one of the european countries. That would be my advice.

Well said! We have terrible ISP's in Canada though.

At OP, California is the only state worth mentioning if you're seriously considering moving. California, Arizona, and possibly Nevada would be my choices. I'd avoid the other states like the plague.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

If I consider canada,which city is the most suitable city I mean like las Vegas?

AND YES HOW IS THE LAS VEGAS?

There is no place like Las Vegas in Canada, compared to America we have very few interesting man made things, hell even our biggest city is kind of boring although we got some nice scenery, and winters that can kill you.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

It all depends on where you go. Where I went to school we had some of the best schools in the country. But there are other schools where teachers are paid to sit in empty rooms. The US is a huge place. http://www.npr.org/2013/11/11/244527860/forget-the-50-states-u-s-is-really-11-nations-says-author

I can speak to what Minnesota is like, but that's it. But if you are looking for the "American Dream," it's not gonna happen. Middle-Easterners don't really get to make it big here. It's unfortunate, but that's just how it is. That being said, it is certainly possible for you to move into the suburbs, work a steady job, make a decent living, and not have to worry about things that you may or may not have to worry about (You had mentioned terrorism). Will you be super rich living in a mansion? No. But if you're willing to work, you can make a decent wage.

Somebody told me that there are lots of opportunities for civil engineers in USA and Dubai.Right now I am pre engineering.

Start considering canada or one of the european countries. That would be my advice.

This, canada or scandinavian countries would be my choice of escape.  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

There is no place like Las Vegas in Canada, compared to America we have very few interesting man made things, hell even our biggest city is kind of boring although we got some nice scenery, and winters that can kill you.

All I am getting is that America is shit.Maybe I should just consider Dubai.

Well said! We have terrible ISP's in Canada though.

Mines not that bad, they are currently running fibre throughout the province and  I can get 100mbps for 90$ i'm fine with that.

You live in a city? Nearest city is 100km south (and another city is about the same distance away to north) and I get 20/1 mbs for 30€, and it's the fastest internet in this municipality...

I live quite near a city, Seinäjoki to be exact. 35.90€ per month.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Here in Pakistan,summers can kill you. 47C +

I am on 150mbs in the UK

We also have free healthcare and a decent school system

But like any country we have our own share of problems, all countries do. Moving to a country just to get faster internet is pretty crazy, I am sure there are parts of your country where internet is faster, internet speed varies from town to town. Some of my friends who live less than 20 miles away are on 5-10mbs

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Agreed. Also, Monaco > Macau > Vegas.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I am on 150mbs in the UK

We also have free healthcare and a decent school system

But like any country we have our own share of problems, all countries do. Moving to a country just to get faster internet is pretty crazy, I am sure there are parts of your country where internet is faster, internet speed varies from town to town. Some of my friends who live less than 20 miles away are on 5-10mbs

Lol I am not planning to move out to any other country just for the sake of damn fast internet.Personnel reason.And btw I HATE UK.its building are pretty crapy old.I will never ever consider UK.

Here in Pakistan,summers can kill you. 47C +

That honestly probably would kill me. 30+ can put me on my ass while -30 is a brisk walk and about time to think about wearing a coat. im much better adapted to cold.

one thing i can think that is good about american is everything is cheaper 

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

All I am getting is that America is shit.Maybe I should just consider Dubai.

/facepalm, don't do that.

Agreed. Also, Monaco > Macau > Vegas.

I even hate France,Italy,Germany,Spain and shit.

Lol I am not planning to move out to any other country just for the sake of damn fast internet.Personnel reason.And btw I HATE UK.its building are pretty crapy old.I will never ever consider UK.

What? lol thanks, fuck your country too, yeah we are all living in the 16th Century

Pinnacle_The_View__2448728k.jpg

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

why?

Corruption? Might as well move to Brazil.

What? lol thanks, fuck your country too, yeah we are all living in the 16th Century

You can fuck Pakistan since I its not my country.You know what,you country makes me sick(talking only about old buildings)

ehhhhg how do you guys even live in those conditions it incredible you arnt all sick. Do you guys even have electricity yet?