Call of Duty Advanced Warfare multiplier trailer

91Chris

Looks like Titanfall meets Crysis meets Battlefield

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

looks like a slower version of Titanfall

Although I like how the "next gen" games are pushing less realistic mechanics in exchange for faster gameplay.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Can't they please just let it die already...

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Wake me up when they can play more than 8v8 or whatever CoD's limit is.

that or

KILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL IT

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So high amounts of auto aim for consoles since i don't see controllers being able to shoot jumping targets like that

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

*Link*

Looks like Titanfall meets Crysis meets Battledfield

Seriously we have about 19 of these threads.. don't people do the search option of finding similar threads like asked by staff?

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

It actually looks kinda good, I'll be picking up the limited edition XBOX One. 

here's what i'm talking about picking up: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/consoles/bundles/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare?ocid=EVERGREEN_SOCIAL_Facebook&cid=EVERGREEN_SOCIAL_Facebook

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I appreciate the attemp to "spice it up" a bit, but the core gameplay looks the same to me, and since that's my main complaint about it, I don't really care what else they changed. As long as there will be 1-shot kills from behind, regen health, killing streaks and slow movements I won't be thouching it. Oh, and stop using id tech 3 already ffs. It's a 1999 engine.

Oh, and just to be clear, this isn't titanfall without mechs: titanfall was cod with jetpacks and mechs. They are just copying each other.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I dont understand how is that suppost to look fun it looks like one guy is hacking and everyone else is afk

So 9yo kids can have power fantasies and think they're pros.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

So they stole the nano suit from crysis... K

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

this looks utterly terrible :(

So they stole the nano suit from crysis... K

NO

They stole it from elysium :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I didn't see any other topics that show the multiplayer. looks like a bunch of other people didn't too. So... :P

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

that FOV and textures.arghh my eyes..

Does not look fun to play at all. Jump here, jump there, shoot, repeat. 

Call of Duty: Advanced Leaping, that's what i see, not a game but a freaking frogs tea party... seriously CoD? 

I know this is just another re-hash, but, if they do it right, you never know. could be fun play. I personally would play it at a friends house or something before buying it though.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

You must not like any shooter then.

Not this kind of shooter where you jump/fly most of the time. 

I can't name one good shooter where you don't jump, walk, shoot.

You don't have to. This is different. Watch the trailer. Everyone is going mental with dem jetpacks. And keep in mind it is still a COD. Not Titanfall or Quake arena 

hmmm... i kind of like the gameplay but it still doesnt disregard the fact that the COD community is terrible, the graphics are still behind and are certainly not "WOW," the multiplayer maps are too small and the amount of players is too few.

It got better since they stole a few things from other games, but it's still not worth its price tag imo.

oh well maybe it will be better next year... (I think this every year LOL)

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

You don't have to. This is different. Watch the trailer. Everyone is going mental with dem jetpacks. And keep in mind it is still a COD. Not Titanfall or Quake arena 

This doesn't look any different to me. Titanfall already did the jetpack wall jumping thing, but I don't know how this looks boring when every other FPS does the exact same thing (as you said jump jump shoot). I see a lot of jumping Team Fortress and Counter Strike.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.