Call of Duty Advanced Warfare multiplier trailer

91Chris

The mechanics look so clunky and out of place; it also appears like everything is in slow motion. On top of all of that it looks extremely lame. Something tells me this is going to to disappoint even the most avid CoD fans. I can almost see all the negative reviews already. 

Could have potential if they implemented a decent weapon variety like Halo / Quake. But it seems they've kept to their ways with little health, regenerating health, and a million weapons.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

You must not like any shooter then.

except proper shooters don't have automatic weapons that kill you in one or two shots. Oh, and the movement speed while not jumping is unacceptably slow. As for the fov, have you never played a shooter with 120 degrees fov? strange, because there are plenty.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Could have potential if they implemented a decent weapon variety like Halo / Quake. But it seems they've kept to their ways with little health, regenerating health, and a million weapons.

before cod gets as good as quake donkeys will fly.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Wait but wasn't there already "COD Advanced Warfighter"..? This is genuinely getting stupid. Yeah, I know, I may be late to the party..

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....

before cod gets as good as quake donkeys will fly.

I know right. I was watching a QuakeLive montage the other day from a player called cooler. My god, how far has the genre fallen.

Here's the video.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Never seen this much hate on a game that doesn't even force you to buy it. What are we here? 9 year olds? Because base on the comments here, you guys do act like 9 year olds. If you criticize a game, at least do it in a proper and mature way. No need to be whining and bashing the game for unknown and inane reasons. If you don't like it, then ignore it. You have no right to make people to not buy the game because you don't like it. Grow up people.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Oh yea and check out that non existent recoil.... Such an unrealistic and overhyped game. Literally no skill required

i still prefer the old cod's  the last good one for the pc was blackops 1 this looks like they put crysis and titanfall and cod in one game

ghost whas totaly crap  black ops 2 has today more players online the ghost i will wait what its gonna be  i was a die hard cod player / fan but they pushed me back to the good old days of cod 2 /4 and world at war

who of you guys is still playing world at war   or  one of the other classic call of dutys ??

I like CoD but ugh god just watching this makes me kinda motion sick. Too much. I don't like it. CoD 4-6 were good though IMHO.

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

i still prefer the old cod's  the last good one for the pc was blackops 1 this looks like they put crysis and titanfall and cod in one game

ghost whas totaly crap  black ops 2 has today more players online the ghost i will wait what its gonna be  i was a die hard cod player / fan but they pushed me back to the good old days of cod 2 /4 and world at war

who of you guys is still playing world at war   or  one of the other classic call of dutys ??

I do! On xbox and PC.

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

Freeing up HDD space for a good torrent of this game.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Wow what a cluster f**k. So much random shit on the screen. It's like when George Lucas ruined Star Wars with the remastered edition. Simply terrible. 

Couldn't care less, hope this francise fades away.

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

If you're going to criticise CoD for lacking recoil, you have to criticise most of those older classics as well. You know, the games like Quake that you use to say the genre of FPS has turned to shit. They lack recoil as well.

I don't understand why people hate on COD so much. If it doesn't float your boat then just don't buy it or play it... Its made to be fast paced, competitive, and arcade-style. I think it looks okay for what it is. Disclaimer: I have never purchased any Call of Duty ever but have played a couple of them at friends' houses.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

I was watching a QuakeLive montage the other day from a player called cooler.

The way he handles the railgun is heart warming :') I can't wait to see what toxikk brings to the table, and for the sake of good shooters, it had better sell well.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

fast paced, competitive, and arcade-style

There's quake for that, and it does the job thousands of times better than any cod ever will.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

If you're going to criticise CoD for lacking recoil, you have to criticise most of those older classics as well. You know, the games like Quake that you use to say the genre of FPS has turned to shit. They lack recoil as well.

the lack of recoil is really the last problem cod has, if we can call it a problem (considering it presents itself as a realistic "war simulator" it should be taken into account, but for the purpose of gameplay it's fine imo). The problems are mostly: regen health, almost instant death when shot, irritatingly sluggish movements, dozens of weapons that behave pretty much in the same way (all snipers handle the same, all shotguns handle the same etc), aim assist (it's actually easier to "quickscope" than to snipe normally because the program helps you), 65 fov, killstreaks that give you a huge advantage for no reason other than you managed to sneak behind a couple of people in a row, unlockable weapons that put lower ranked players at a disadvantage. Oh, and the singleplayer is utterly terrible, short, and a waste pf everybody's time, but they still do it and charge you 60 bucks for a game that is a reskin of the previous one to the point where it might as well be a mod. And, it runs on id tech 3, which is acceptable for a free game like quake live, but not for, again, a full freaking series of dlc ridden 60$ retail games.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

There's quake for that, and it does the job thousands of times better than any cod ever will.

That's your opinion. There's nothing wrong with Quake, it's a fine game. But just because Quake exists doesn't mean COD shouldn't. There's nothing wrong with having choices. If someone wants to play COD then they will. Acting like everyone should be forced to play Quake over COD just because you personally think its better is just plain delusional.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

That's your opinion. There's nothing wrong with Quake, it's a fine game. But just because Quake exists doesn't mean COD shouldn't. There's nothing wrong with having choices. If someone wants to play COD then they will. Acting like everyone should be forced to play Quake over COD just because you personally think its better is just plain delusional.

Of course I'm not forcing anyone. It is, as you said, MY opinion. I think cod is a waste of everybody's time when there are options that I consider way better, but your opinion may differ and it's fine, that's what forums are for, discussion. It's just that I'm not going to specify it's my subjective opinion every time I write a post, it would be pointless.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

looks like a slower version of Titanfall

Although I like how the "next gen" games are pushing less realistic mechanics in exchange for faster gameplay.

And that's exactly what I don't like about >>>***!!!CURRENT GEN!!!***<<< shooters.

You must not like any shooter then.

They are racing each other in terms of new ways to speed up the player with more ways to blend the difference between casuals and genre veterans. Leave 300kmh rocket jumps to Quake, Doom UT etc. that are purely skill based.

They now focus on pre-adolescent player base with 18+ games, where people 'camp' in Objective-based modes like SND Domi HQ or CTF, using virtual surround audio and getting 25+ kill streaks makes you the ultimate cheater.

I don't understand why people hate on COD so much. If it doesn't float your boat then just don't buy it or play it... Its made to be fast paced, competitive, and arcade-style. I think it looks okay for what it is. Disclaimer: I have never purchased any Call of Duty ever but have played a couple of them at friends' houses.

Well, Cod used to be at least a bit tactical. Ever since they introduced anything that makes you a speedy little fucker it removed any game objectives from the table, since you can just mid-30mph-jump-360-grenade launcher-triple-kill enemies at spawn, while jumping off a 3 storey building because Commando.

Must suck working at Infinity Award. The big question they ask themselves when developing a new CoD is, "How can we make this one different?". Their answer is apparently pretty poor.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

That's almost as stupid as the guy that said ssds are pointless, yet he doesn't even own one. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ