Game Time Origin Battlefield 4 try the full game for free

nanox760

Still doesn't fix the fact that the game is broken beyond comprehension, nearly a year after release

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Still doesn't fix the fact that the game is broken beyond comprehension, nearly a year after release

YOLO FREE GAME FOR A WEEK

When was the last time you played it?

2 days ago for me, still broken.

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

When was the last time you played it?

A few weeks ago 

(tfw no gaming pc)

but it's still broken as balls.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

2 days ago for me, still broken.

A few weeks ago

(tfw no gaming pc)

but it's still broken as balls.

What does broken even mean?

This is why stuff dosnt get fixed. Broken means nothing.

What does broken even mean?

This is why stuff dosnt get fixed. Broken means nothing.

The map design is incredibly terrible, the netcode is still mediocre (the fix is on it's way), the animations are still messed up, the weapons are still unbalanced, it's still pay to win, it still has incredible loading times, and EA and dice are still scumbags

The map design is incredibly terrible

This is why I don't really play battlefield 4 anymore. I can't stand rush anymore on that game:(   

Luckily bf3 is still populated :)

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

Yeah not even worth it.

While I don't have any issues with loading times (SSD for the win) the lag still makes it unplayable. Not to mention DICE's bullshit "balancing" on the weapons. I play hardcore and it takes me 4 shots with a m14 (don't remember the in game name of it) at any range to kill someone. Yet the new bulldog assault rifle which supposedly shoots the same round is pretty much a 1 or 2 hit kill. This ontop of lag makes the game unplayable.

I'm really getting sick of dev's nerfing the sniper rifles on games, make it like it's supposed to be and let the scrubs learn how to serpentine (like they should to begin with). Fuck this fake "balancing", let the skill of the player balance the game and just make it realistic (but not like arma because that game just sucks, shitty ass engine ruining dayz)

Make sniper rifles accurate and damaging, make SMG's wildy inaccurate like they are in real life, make the assault rifles semi accurate but not that damaging.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Tried it, it's poo. Worst BF I've played (I own three other BF games). At least they gave us a free trial, that's pretty dope.

OP I made sure I downloaded it on both home computer so my son and I won't play it.

Backlog forever.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

The map design is incredibly terrible, the netcode is still mediocre (the fix is on it's way), the animations are still messed up, the weapons are still unbalanced, it's still pay to win, it still has incredible loading times, and EA and dice are still scumbags

Map design is a bit poo I agree there but some maps work quite well depending on the mode, some maps are terrible at certain sizes or in certain modes

Netcode is better in CTE so I hope this is fixed, same as the recoil bug which is fixed in CTE, hopefully this will come soon. The spazzing movement is slowly being reduced

Weapon balance is always going to be an issue, for casual play the weapon balance is fine, I can still do well with practically all weapons in most modes and maps

Loading times on my PC are about 5-10 seconds for a map, I normally get in and get that littlebird before anyone else has joined -- again this is being fixed with a round start time 

Is the game broken? No, is it buggy and a bit messed up? yes, is it still playable and fun at a casual level? hell yes!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Map design is a bit poo I agree there but some maps work quite well depending on the mode, some maps are terrible at certain sizes or in certain modes

Netcode is better in CTE so I hope this is fixed, same as the recoil bug which is fixed in CTE, hopefully this will come soon. The spazzing movement is slowly being reduced

Weapon balance is always going to be an issue, for casual play the weapon balance is fine, I can still do well with practically all weapons in most modes and maps

Loading times on my PC are about 5-10 seconds for a map, I normally get in and get that littlebird before anyone else has joined -- again this is being fixed with a round start time 

Is the game broken? No, is it buggy and a bit messed up? yes, is it still playable and fun at a casual level? hell yes!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It's fun until you hit a wall of air, and get stuck on a couple of twigs on the ground and can't jump ove them. Pisses me off soo much I kind of stopped playing it

The hit counter sucks me testicles, I can unload a 30 round clip and do 0 damage to an enemy, basically you have to shoot semi auto to hit anything and for the hit counter to register...

I got BF4 4 free 4ever, would r8 -4/8. 

Edit:

Just one example of why I think it's crap; I was going around with like the 3rd sniper you unlock and some dude pops up on-top of a hill. I scope, fire and the round hits him in the neck, and I got a hitmarker. Then I died right after because of the OP SMG he was using and I realised that I only did 73 damage, like WTF?!?!?!?!!? A neck-shot at medium range (bout 10 meters) with a sniper and I only did 73 damage, ffs.  

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Stupid dice,EA should fix it ASAP.My dreams are now shattered. :'(

I am really happy that i did not buy this game a week ago. It looks like a game from a decade ago. Cartoonish, poorly detailed, i think play station games looked better, even with everything on ultra not even the menus look right to me. I was so excited to play it, but, wow, what a disappointment. One of the things i love the most of bf3 is how everything look a bit realistic. I own bc2 and i loved the beta more than the actual game but this "game" called bf4 doesnt even look like a decent alpha for battlefield 2

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

ermmmmm... when I click the "get now" thingy, nothing even happens :S

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

This is why I don't really play battlefield 4 anymore. I can't stand rush anymore on that game:(   

Luckily bf3 is still populated :)

People still play rush? Conquest or nothing! I don't know why people say this is a broken game, because I never had a problem with it. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

People still play rush? Conquest or nothing! I don't know why people say this is a broken game, because I never had a problem with it. 

I don't like conquest because half of the team is riding around in Jihad Jeeps or do other useless stuff. Normally on Rush your team is together pushing Mcomms in a way that you really feel the intenseness of the battle all around you ;)

but of course everyone got it's own taste! :)

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

lock and load, see you on the battle field!!!

incredible loading times

You can get a storage medium for your computer which is like a massive SD card but not as overly portable. They are called SSDs or Solid State Drive(s). Such speed, many silence.

If you have one then it is probably completely rekt or just really bad m90.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III