Post Your Uptime Here.

ddbtkd456

i just got back from a week holiday other wise would be a long time

XDXSQtv.png

Are you using a Lenovo Twist?

b196bda3a0dc22c6e66ba79e87d9a7db.png

Because he had a hard drive.

I use to leave my PC on continually on for day and just turn off the monitor… So, 30 days at least a time.

But now I just turn it on to play games, then turn it off... So couple hours a day… Saves power; plus, it doesn’t get as dusty. 

9 hours a day... Gaming, watching some movies, animes and the PC runs while I'm afk. 

I don't have my PC running 24/7 but sometimes I have a 3day uptime because of downloading stuff and such things. Internet is slow here.

9 of 10 voices in my mind say I'm crazy. The tenth hums the melody of Tetris.

I don't know, I don't keep my computers on unless I am using them. I have never had a computer crash on me though. But maybe thats because they never go without being restarted every week or so...

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

So i have a big case it does not make alot of noise cuz it has ssd in it and i was wondering if i what to keep it quit should i add another sdd or just put a big hard drive and just get annoyed by the noise it makes ? 

Regular Desktop is off but before it was 6 hours. I turn mine off by request by the powers at be. School shitbook, 2 or 3 days

Not mine, but this person had a 16 year up time on their Novell NetWare server: http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/03/epic-uptime-achievement-can-you-beat-16-years/

The 800Mb SCSI disks finally failed, how sad.

intel-server-uptime-640x360.jpg

16 years is quite epic. I imagine the machine was on redundant UPSs.

In all considerations, this is epic beyond explanation.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Are you using a Lenovo Twist?

its a Acer aspire v5 I think 

3 days straight, turned it off for 5 hours

FANS FUCKED

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

My PC runs stable for weeks. I reboot when patch's require them. As for the last few weeks in on 100% Linux and it seems the same.

my pc's uptime is currently at 3 hours and 21 minuits at time of posting.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Right now it is at 2 days of up time, before I restarted last weekend it was at about a month  :D

I'm an IB student.... please send help, I can't escape!

So i have a big case it does not make alot of noise cuz it has ssd in it and i was wondering if i what to keep it quit should i add another sdd or just put a big hard drive and just get annoyed by the noise it makes ? 

Well first off hard drives are pretty quiet, unless something is wrong. And it just depends on your budget and how much more storage you need. Your drives should not be what you are worrying about for a quiet build. If you are going to ask more questions create a new thread.  :)

I'm an IB student.... please send help, I can't escape!

Wow, this thread made it much further than I thought it would. My router is now up to this much uptime.

7hzHpns.png

Add OS/2 Warp and I'll be able to change my vote-that is the most stable OS in existence (think of ATM machines that have never crashed in over 10 years of use).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Add OS/2 Warp and I'll be able to change my vote-that is the most stable OS in existence (think of ATM machines that have never crashed in over 10 years of use).

Done.

Done.

ty  :D

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Raspberry pi has stayed on 24/7 since release due to nas (edc pi b+ dosent get used more than 2ish hours a day)

R.I.P Raspberry pi (the nas died yesterday  :mellow: )

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

It varies. Currently it has been running for nearly ten days. Barring something requiring a restart or the power going out, I never shut my computer down.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I'm struggling with drivers three months in unfortunately so my uptime is pathetic :(

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online