I like the Sony xperia z2, because of the beautiful display. What I like about DBrand is, that you can customize the look of your phone so easy

I love the screen of the phone and i like dbrand because they make awsome skins!

I love the cool skin and I don't own a smartphone yet also if linus approves it then it must be good. I want to thank the people that sponsored that video.

I have a shitty cellphone so everything Z2 has is incredibly better than mine, especially the camera!
And i've loved the linustechtips custom skin o/!!!

Looks like a pretty sick phone. Praise GabeN

I like Z2 for 4k recording and waterproof case :D.

I like Dbrand for amazing skins they look so cool :).

Don't count this, accidentally commented twice had to edit it

AMAZING PHONE!! GIMMIE GIMMIE, would use every day! Hale lord gaben....

My favourite part about the Z2 is the new screen they've added to take care of the glare issues as well as the switch to an IPS display. I think this was a great call. What I like about DBRAND is that they make skins that actually fit the phone perfectly and they're fully customizable and affordable.

The Z2 just looks so amazing, I need a new phone. The screen looks fantastic. Also, that orange skin looks so cool!

Thank you for inspiring me to check out dbrand. I did not know what they did exactly until you proposed this giveaway. So I went to their site and saw the beautiful skins - 3m material, even bambou styles - just beautiful work and for a protection for my sony xperia z2 (that I hope you'll be sending me) I am confident it will be well protected.

Best to all ;o)

I'm having a Samsung Galaxy S III right now and it's lagging all the time. I was interested in the Xperia Zds since the first one came out. The things I like the most is the snapdragon 801 processor and the 3gbs of RAM. Most of the phones have only 2gbs of RAM and a less powerful processor. I have to apologize, but I don't know dbrand, so I can't say anything other than that they're already super awesome by just offering you the Z2 fot review and giveaway. I hope that the giveaway includes Germany...?

The phone look awesome overall and since it's android. I WANT IT!! :D Even though I already have a nexus 4 (LOVING IT TO DEATH). The Z2 just look awesome with that custom skin!

Using Tapatalk

I'm loving that screen and the front facing speakers...tho I never thought about watching it in a mirror that sounds like a completely unreasonable but totally an "I'd do that for the novelty" type of idea!

-Danny Fuller

I like the Z2's all glass (front and back) construction and dbrand's options for skins (that bamboo or leather back <3)

Z2: great overall phone that is WATERPROOF :wub: !!!

1up to dbrand for sponsoring! This is how you do the "marketing stuff" right!  B)

Great to see another brand bringing front facing speakers. Great to see them pushing for this. 

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

front facing speakers

dbrand has great skins

My favorite things about the Z2 are the sound enhancements. They sound (hehe) really cool and I'd love to try them. Also, I love how dbrand has got your back.

Linus: I don't have one of these.

dbrand: Here, try this one and give it away to one of your epic viewers!

Love your videos man!

My favourite features of the z2 is the ips panel and the waterproofness. My favourite thing aboot dbrand is that it actually looks lika a good skin.

this phone has a lot of good features including water and dust proof which is a priority to me, a good camera, a long battery life and has the linus tech skin. Props do Dbrand for sending linus the phone, really cool and ontop of that putting a custom skin on it ;).

There are lots of things that I like about the Z2. I like that it is waterproof, and I like the camera. Overall, it all looks pretty great compared to my iPhone 4. As for what I like about Debrand, I think it is really cool that they reached out to Linus so he could create an informative review about this phone.

i5 4570/ASUS Z87-A/8GB Corsair Veangeance DDR3-1600/GTX 770/A-DATA SP600/EVGA SuperNova NEX 650G/NZXT Source 530

I have a Galaxy s4 and everything I have found wrong with it is fixed with style by sony. And dbrand makes me want to buy a ps4 just to pimp it up ! 

The Z2 would be great for me cause where I work is very high potential of getting really wet I always fear for my s4 but it has survived alot but I have had the screen replaced once. it cost me one and a half arm. 

what I love most is the front facing speakers or waterproof.. well I just like the phone overall.