My favorite thing about the z2 has to be the ability to put a strap (such a useless thing you say, and I kind of agree). About dbrand, I think that it's nice to be able to cover your phone up with something that looks like a case but isn't a case (so that I could trick my mom when she tells me to put on a case in my phone).

Sony fan boy here :) 
And i would proudly showoff my linus tech tips skin , because i grew up watching Linus videos . Cheers.

the coolest thing has to be the 4k recording the one thing i miss on my lg g2, and Dbrand is awesome for giving away a free phone with a bad ass skin!

This phone looks really nice. Always been a fan of Sony products in general. 

Also Dbrands skin look really well made and LinusTechTips makes it even better! Well done all around!

I love the front speakers and the custom Linus stuff.

I like the Z2 battery life because it seems to last all day with enough juice to use at the end of the day!

I like dbrand skins because they can pretty much make any custom phone skin design from any phone today! I like to customize stuff so this is awesome!

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WIFI | RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200MHz CL16 | GPU: XFX 6700XT 12GB | Case: Deepcool Matrexx 70 | Storage: XPG Gammix Gen3x4 M.2 (NVMe) 256GB - ADATA SU 740 SSD 500GB - T-FORCE Vulcan 2.5" SSD 500GB - Mushkin Enhanced Source 2.5" 500GB SSD - Gigabyte Aorus 2TB NVMe Gen 4  | PSU: Enermax Triathlor Semi-Modular ECO 800w 80 PLUS Bronze | Display: MSI Optix MAG27OVC 144Hz | Cooling: Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B | OS: Windows 11 Home | Steam Deck 

PC Peripherals: 

Mouse: G502 Hero & Razer Basilisk HyperSpeed Wireless | Keyboard: Ducky One Mini 65% | Mousepad: Techsource Topo Black | DAC: Schitt Fulla 2 & SYBA USB DAC | Headset: Alienware AW510H & Astro A40 TR | Speakers: Logitech Z323 

I love the front facing speakers on the Z2 and dBrands wrap looks amazing!

I like how much Sony improved the Z2 from the Z1, so much so that with more research it would be a serious contender if I were looking for a new phone now. And I like that dbrand REALLY REALLY wanted you to review the phone...it's a good thing when a manufacturer is so proud of their products they want to get reviews out there.

The Z2 is an awesome phone, i would love to have a phone with a good camera (this is my favorite part of it).I dont apreciate skins but dbrand sponsored you guys, so i think they are ok.

I like dbrand because their skins are awesome! I never liked the plain look of a smartphone , and dbrand's stuff doesn't add bulk to your phone like a case would do . :)

I like the seperate ''take picture'' button on the z2

My favourite thing about the phone would have to rather be the speakers or the dust resistance. And I love dbrand's skins

Favorite part about the z2? Everything. My current phone has an 800 mhz processor with not even a gig of ram. I can't do anything with it. This phone is a beast! Really like the waterproof part about it. Bath-time movies anyone? Never heard of dBrand until now, but if the quality of their skins look like that, then i will for sure check them out into the future. (Assuming i ever get a new phone. lol) 

I love the durability of this phone, and my favourite thing about dBrand is how funny they are on twitter!

I like tha speakers best ;)

Sorry for terrible English, I'm Norwegian   :D

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz | Motherboard: Old MSI Thing | RAM: 2x4GB | GPU: Old Nvidia 8800 GT Card | Case: Old Antex Thing THAT IS F*CKING luod! | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO + 2x 80GB Western Digital | PSU: Old Blonze Plus 500W | Cooling: Stock Fans
CPU: | Motherboard: | RAM: A | GPU: | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White | Storage: A | PSU: | Cooling: A
Headphones: HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset | Speakers: Logitech Speaker System Z323
Displays: 2x BenQ 24" LED GL2450HE (on a AX Double Monitor Stand (AXM4100) | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 + Razer Manticor (and sometimes Corsair MM600)
Old/Reserve Pheripherals: SteelSeries Frost Blue Gaming Gear (Headset, Mousepad and Mouse) Webcam: Micosoft LiveCam Studio Business | Consoles: Wii + Play Station 3 + Play Station 4

I love Sony Walkman player, I think it's the best phone for music lovers, and that skin looks amazing in my country anyone knows Linus, but people will be like o man that phone looks awesome!

Yay, what I love about the z2 is front facing speakers, as an htc 1 m7 user I was finding a new phone to use as my daily driver at first I bought the Asus Zenfone 5 which was a great smartphone for its price. However I have lost the phone going over to a friends house and my mom got mad at me for losing it and she is never really going to buy me another phone. Right now I am still using my htc 1 m7 which has a cracked screen and updating difficulties I am saving up money to buy a new phone. I always really wanted the M8 which was a phone that Linus review and had mostly positive comments, as my phone of choice but I have to save up at lest 7 months to buy it. After seeing the Xperia Z2 review by Linus I was wowed by the facts that it has front facing speakers and other amazing features that this device had I would love to use this phone especially if it has a custom linustechtips skin on top of it. I have use a dbrand skin wrap (carbon fiber) on top of my M7 it is awesome looking and I love it. And going back to what I like about the Z2, it would be the front facing speakers and the ips panel with white balance settings. Thanks Linus for another awesome review, always looking forward to your reviews. 

the favorite thing about the Z2 is how it is water proof because i killed my iphone 3 with water and the my favorite thing i like about dbrand is all the cool skins they make and they sponsored the vid. 

why wouldnt i want a LTT skinned phone! and its water and dust "proof"?! ill take it! that and dbrand makes sexy skins (especially this one)

I watch a lot of video on my phone and front facing speakers would make it so much better. Having to cup your hand to hear anything sucks.. Also _dat_skin. Beastmode.

My favorite part about the Sony Experia Z2 is the fact that the phone has an awesome powerhouse in its small device.

However, the skin from dbrand is awesome, with the nice tone of orange on the most appropriate phone! Great Job!

P.S It would have been great if I could have this phone as a gift for my 15th birthday this Sunday, 10th August 2014!

I like Sony Xperia Z2 cuz it has LINUSTECHTIPS skin on it <3

The water+dustproof  and the design and the skin look awesome