I like that its waterproof, favourite thing about dbrand is that they sponsor giveaways like this.

This is a class A phone but with the skin omg Awsome!

best thing about Z2 is especially the front speakers. yeah yeah HTC does it but HTC phones are ugly. i like sonys design. 

best thing about dbrand is they make custom skins, from smartphones to ps4! and the prices are reasonable too. 

After checking out Dbrand i can actually see myself getting something from them if they start selling skins for Xbox one. I think the Sony Z2 would be a great place for me to Re-enter the world of android. 

I want the Z2 because of the great build quality, powerful specs and incredible screen, not to mention I can show off my LinusTechTips swag. I also love dbrand because of their originality and excellent build quality.

"H.A.L 9000" - i7 4790K @4.6GHz - Kraken X61 - Maximus VII Hero - GTX 980 4GB - Supernova G2 1300W - H440
"O'Brien" - i3 4130 @3.4GHz - Corsair H55 - Gigabyte-Z97MX-Gaming 5 - R9 280 3GB - EVGA 600B - CM N200
"Winston" - Dell PowerEdge 2970 - 2x AMD 2379 HE - 32GB DDR2 ECC - 8 x 146GB 10k SAS - 6Gb Ethernet

Would be cool to win this because my phone is dying.

i like the z2 because it has an ips display and dbrand is cool for giving us a chance at winning a this awsome phone

OMG OMG...orange custom skin for LTT...sure love oranges...ei...

I think my favorite part of the z2 is the aesthetics. I love the design I'm just a sucker for clean geometry. Then the orange "holy balls" that just take the whole clean geometry and says look, I'm different! I love the design of this phone and if I was to own one it would have to be this one. Good luck everyone!

I Love the skins, it's a nice way to customize your phone without destroying the design of the phone.

dem z2 specs and I like dbrand because they gave it to you to giveaway (to me)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

There's actually quite a lot to like about the Z2. The button placement, the snapdragon 801 processor, the waterproofing and all around, a beautiful attention to detail regarding the materials used. I'm typically not a fan of skinning over stock android, but Sony seems to have done a pretty darn good job in that aspect.

Being rather unfamiliar with Dbrand, after briefly checking them out, they seem to have a fantastically crafted mobile website, and appear to be quite presentable and alluring. (I'm studying Mobile Development in college so all this stuff stands out to be quite a bit.)

And as always, great episode!

-Sterling

"I am so hot right now"

"But not as hot as you."

I like the phone because it's a massive upgrade from my shitty Pantech Renue. And I guess dat IPS screen doe.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

That phone looks amazing, both in that awesome skin and the performance! I love the fact you have the front facing speakers, I hate it when I need to use my hand to reflect the sound towards me from side or back speakers. Also Dbrand has SO MUCH STUFF, smartphones especially, and even the Pebble skins!

I like that the Z2 is water resistant and I have also seen dbrand's MKBHD skin and like their stuff.

The sound equalizer for different tracks looks amazing. I need one of those because my taste in music is random and so are the tracks I listen to in shuffle mode. Dbrand skins look awesome and I wish I could get one.

DBrand skins are great! Got a Nexus 4 with one

well Z1 needed the upgrade.. all bad about Z1 is now gone thanks to Z2 in my openion is this the best phone i would use

dbrand.. its its just awasome u allways find something sexy even tho u not even want

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the waterproofness, the awesome camera and front facing speakers. I've never heard of dbrand before but I'd like to thank them for this awesome giveaway and the cool looking custom skin.

Best part would be the 4k and the image stabilization. Also the skin is very well made, good job!

I like how the Z2 has so many features that will be useful for anybody. I also love dbrand's awesome skins.

The front speakers are awesome!
And for dbrand. Dat customizability.

I really like the look of the Z2. They use high quality materials that look just great. The good thing with dbrand is that phones like the one m8 aren´t that gippy. Just get a skins and it looks good, is gripps and doesn´t get bulky.