My favourite thing about the Xperia Z2 is definitely the fact that it's waterproof. It's good that more manufacturers are beginning to make their phones waterproof too as it's a feature I've always wished was more common.

I had never heard of dbrand before seeing the video, but I have to say that I'm impressed. I will definitely check them out :)

For me the best thing about Z2 is that it is IP58 certified, I usually use my phones with care but it's always nice to know that if it drops or something like that, it won't immediately break.

the phones long battery life and the skin on the z2 by dbrand is badass

I so want this phone a few years ago i had the Sony Xperia tl and i loved that phone but anyway would really like to have this phone.

The skin on the phone works really well.

Really like the features that the phone have and it is water proof

the Z2 camera is great.

also dbrand is a great company,collaborating with youtubers and cool stuff like that

Darn I love the Z2. I used to have the original Z before it gave away to my S4 but I really miss the option to use it under water. Also huge props to dbrand for sponsoring this video!

I would honestly say my favorite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers, even if it's only because FINALLY someone other than HTC noticed that people sometimes like to look at the screen and listen to the audio at the same time. I was going to say the whole waterproof thing, but front facing speakers is just more important to me even if it's not the most advertised feature.

As for Dbrand, my favorite thing about them is... I guess that I'm not constantly pestered by ads from them? There are some companies that insist on showing me the same terrible ad about three times per minute of watching Twitch or YouTube, and since I don't really know anything about the company except that they DON'T do that (I'm not even sure if I'm getting the name right) that's my favorite thing.

waterprooooofnesssssssssss :) and nice improvements in screen <33 loveit

the build quality and the display! the skins are nice :P

keshav  :ph34r: 

I really like the design and the fact that it is water and dust proof! I think it is great to be able to personalize your phones since there are not too many options given by the manufacturer. And I think dbrand does a great job at this!

The Z2 is amazing because of the all around, proofness :P (dust, water ect) And i really like dbrand, as not only are they supporting you, they are supporting your viewers by enabling this giveaway :) 

The thing i liked the most whith the Xperia Z2, was that the 3.5 mm jack was waterproof without having to put in an annoying and easily lost rubberplug too keep it protected (as many other "waterproof" phones need). Its the small things that matters, and the nonexisting plug is one of them.

I think Dbrand makes awsomelooking skins, and i would love to use a phone with a skin from them.

Keep upp the good work Dbrand!

I like the Z2 because of the speakers, and the waterproof(iness?)

I actually bought a skin for my Xbox 360 controller from Dbrand a while back, and it looked awesome, up until I forgot my controller on holiday in Spain :( But they make cool skins.

I really like the camera, takes stunning pictures, and the fact that I can take it for a swim also, really great phone. Also, I cant recommend dbrand enough. used them on two phones now and recommending it to all my friends. Their quality is really great. 

My favourite part about the Z2? Doze megapixels on dat camera, I'm sure I could zoom in close enough to see an actual living, functioning civilization in my seamonkeys tank.
And dbrand, dat orange skin... mmm gurl, u fine.
Thanks for the giveaway/chance!!

As a man trapped under iPhone subjugation the Z2 looks like a sweet step up. The front facing speakers and dedicated picture buttons look like two awesome features that would be a welcome improvement! The dbands skin on this phone looks great and I will probably end up using them even if I don't win. Also, glad they are supporting LinusTechTips, keep this awesome place going strong!

PC MASTER RACE!

PC Master Race

Praise GabeN

Z2: wireless data transfer

Dbrand: Makes phones look awesome

I freaking love the IPS screen!!!!

And that dbrand macbook pro retina, looks awesome too! 

like the color of that phone 
love xperia products since the acro S 

love its features like waterproof, sharp color, good sound, dock charger,and camera

A water proof phone is an amazing feature I wish everyone had. And the dbrand skins look awesome as well. I will have to check them out.

I want an orange LinusTechTips phone :D

I like the front facing speakers and I'm trying to move away from Galaxy devices and this looks like a great place to start!

Phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone