its pretty nice that sony had got the equilizer thing that was my favourite part

it was very nice of dbrand to give linus media group a review unit

Great Phone.... Great Custom Skin, and even a Matching Box!!

favorite thing is definetly water- and dustproofness, and being able to customize your phone with dbrand is awsome

Basically the refresh. The Z1 was awesome, and having fixed some issues is always nice. I love dbrand skins! I have them on my BlackBerry Z10, the foe leather one and it has been awesome. Doesn't stop me from using my BlackBerry pouch either!

My favourite thing with the Z2 must be how light it is, and as you suggested the best thing with Dbrand is that they sponsor you guys as I my self never heard about them before! 

Desktop: Intel 3770k @ 4.5 GHZ | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | 16GB Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM | ASUS 6950 DirectCU II 2GB | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 2x 27" Dell 27'' S2740L IPS | Logitech G500 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair Vengeance 1500 | Laptop: ASUS N56VZ with a Samung 840 250GB

First off who doesn't want an orange phone? With my hair it could be camouflaged which would just add to that amazing screen! I love that skin as well sweet giveaway Linus!

I like that it's waterproof. I also really like the way it looks. Dbrand makes some really precise skins, and they make nice custom skins for giveaways!

That skin looks awesome on that phone! Would love to be able to not use my S4 with the shattered screen anymore. lol

Dat coloring though, Always wanted a sony phone. Best thing about it, Created by Sony. 

I like how it's waterproof, and i like the look. I like Dbrand because they gave linus a Z2 for him to review and giveaway.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the waterproofness and the screen. Favorite thing about DBrand is the awesome skin they made for you!

I have been waiting for so long to get this phone, and I am so excited to finally be getting it in December of this year as my current phone (S3) keeps dying on me :(. The things I like the most about the Z2 is the clean, simplistic look and the front facing stereo speakers. I really like the skins that dbrand makes, and having that skin on my phone would make me love it even more. Thanks for the giveaway

Holy cow front facing speakers!! and Dbrand's skin 'wizard' to help plan a colour scheme is really well done and, well, overall their website is fantastic! Other than that the skins are very reasonably priced and there are lots of different devices they can make skins for.

My favorite part of the Z2 is the camera. My favorite part of dbrand is the awesome skins they make.

I would say the front facing speakers and the Ips panel are sweet. Dbrand did a good job with the skin for the phone.

Favorite part about the Z2:

It's decked out with that awesome orange linus tech tips skin. Ohh.... and its also waterproof.

Favorite part about dbrand:

It makes awesome skins

It's sleek and one of the best looking phones i've seen, and i love all the colors of the OS. Dbrand made my ps4 even more beautiful than it already is. :D

I like the Z2, mainly because it seems like they looked at all smartphones and said "let's improve all of the obvious problems", and then they built a phone without those problems. I really like the water proofness. As far as dbrand goes, their skins look like they are a part of the phone. I'm glad it doesn't look cheesy.

I like the Z2 because of its waterproofness. Dbrand is rad for sponsoring this video

Camera button, if i can add stripez to my phone it will go faster.

CPU: AMD PHENOM II X4 945 GPU: AMD 7850 (ASUS) RAM: CORSAIR VANGEANCE LP 8GB CPU COOLER: CM HYPER 212(old one) HDD: SAMSUNG 500GB PSU: MODECOM CARBON 530W MB: GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P KB: CMSTORM QUICKFIRE RAPID MOUSE: CORSAIR M60 SPEAKERS: LOGITECH LS21