I actually like the Linus Tech Tips Skin on the Phone! It pretty unique and cool! 

About the phone I have to say, I like the front facing speakers and the system wide Sound enhancements. I use a lot of third party apps to listen to music that don't have build in EQs :( 

Favorite thing about the Z2? Definitely the amazing DBrand skin.

I want a sony phone:) and it would be even better with linustechtips dbrand skin :)

Water and dust resistant on a phone Linus approves? Yup, I'm sold.

Also, that badass skin doesn't hurt.

What I like about the Z2 is that it's waterproof and has one of the best camera available. What I like about dbrand is that their skins looks really cool and they do awesome giveaways.

Love the waterproof and dustproof characteristic of this phone! Also loving the textures of the dbrand skin!

The Z2 is interesting cos you don't need to be claustrophobic to hear the speakers and use the screen at the same time.

Phone seems to do everything right, customizeability is allways good. 

Its watherproof and dustproof, and the most coolest thing its linus tech tips sking, awesome!I really like the phone and the design.I don't know will you read this message, but awesome giveaway!

The biggest thing on this phone Z2 its that it have ram 3gb,no more lags i think.and good camera.i found that dbrand make a super job,even around the screen its yellow vinil,not as usual black or white.realy impresed,no joke.good luck to all.

I love the specs of this smartphone and I kind need a new one! That screen improvement is perfect! And Dbrand... Oh boy don't you even start with that! I completely love their skins!

Loved that skin looks cool & that IPS panel + the 4k video  :D  :D  :D

The front facing speakers are so good, i would be able to put my phone on my bed and watch a video without it sounding like it was under water.

Concerning the Z2 I like the front facing speakers and its waterproof qualities. As for the dbrand skin, it just looks so good. 

My favorite part of the Z2 is the wireless AC and my favorite thing about dbrand is their affordable skins!

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

Favourite thing about the z2 is the micro sd port and dBrand are awesome because their skins are made so well.

My rig: i7 930 oc to 3.4 ghz, GA-X58A-UD3R, 6GB of ocz ram, antec nine hundred two, seasonic g 650, gigabyte 7970 OC, 120 GB Samsung 840, 1TB Seagate barracuda. Cm storm trigger mx browns and a steelseries sensei raw.

I like the Z2 because of it is waterproof and is dust-resistant.

And my faverite thing about dbrand is that they just give away this great cell phone. :)

I like the Xperia Z2 as it has a great camera and is waterproof .

I like dbrand as they sponsored this video!

(I am using a lousy Nokia by the way)

Love the Z2! waterproof,FRONT FACING SPEAKERS!! , love it all.   love dbrand's skins.. would love to have a phone that stands out!

i love the custom design and the Camera!

Favorite part about the phone hands down is it's water proof-ness to a meter in to the water and best part about dbrand is there awesome phone skins

I like the awesome screen, battery, speakers and the camera. I just broke my lumia 928 so I really need this awesome phone.

My favorite thing about the phone has to be the 4k video, it looks amazing,

My favorite thing about dbrand is the fact that you can customise your devices to look how you want.

Z2: Waterproof, dustproof, has a great camera, and is from a quality company that isn't Samsung.

DBrand: Amazing skins. Bought two in the past. Look great, easy to apply, and both still had no signs of usage after the phone and the tablet broke. Really cheap as well.