I like that it is water and dust proof. The thing that i like about dbrand is that it has a wide variety of skins to choose from.  

oh god this phone looks amazing

the specs sound great and i mean cmon how often does linus actually rate a phone :? haha

and tbh i had never heard of dbrand but i am going to google them right now

As a ridiculously clumsy person, the waterproof and dust-proof part would really help, since I really dislike cases for phones :D

dbrand has consistently blew me away with each skin, and their precision and their seriously unbeatable price wins the grand prize for skins!

I love the Z2 because of its unique features like waterproof, amazing camera, beautiful screen and design. :D

Once upon a time in the 80's, my mom bought me my first waterproof watch and i wore it day and night without taking it off. And the best thing? Find a reason to wash your hand then u purposely runs the water onto the watch and in your head you're thinking... ahh thats my watch we're talking. Secondly, bath with it and constantly took at glance at it to check "Is this really waterproof? Yes it is!". That's the fav thing about the IP55/58 Z2. Lastly, what's fav about dbrand? Craftmanships and 3M! Thank you very much.

I love the fact that they finally had some sense with the front facing speakers and the LinusTechTips skin is truly amazing!

The Z2 looks amazing! It would be one hell of an upgrade from my current Galaxy Nexus. Probably one of the bigger features for me is the RAM and CPU on the phone, as I often run linux chroot's for testing various things on my phone, and the 3GB of RAM and MUCH better processor would ensure that my phone remains stable while they are running. Plus, the skin looks awesome!

the waterproof and front facing speakers and the skin looks awesome

The Z2 could be an awesome improvement over my perfect but old SGS2. The phone would give me extra feature like being waterproof, 4K Videos and Slow-mo videos! My favourite thing about dbrand is that they made a linus skin that looks awesome!

They are giving away free stuff!!!!!!!

I like camera, the speakers, and the waterproofness. My favorite thing about Dbrand is that they are sponsoring this giveaway. Thank you Dbrand

I really would enjoy the easy app movement on the Z2. And not being a user of dbrand I would have to say the high quality skinning. 

A lot of things to like about the phone. Front facing speakers are a thing every manufacturer should do. The waterproof nature of the phone actually has had my attention since they announced the thing. It's also just a great looking phone in general.

dbrand's Linus skin looks great. Looking at their site and other skins on offer I have to say a lot of them also look pretty good and they seem reasonably priced as well.

Favorite things about Z2 are definitely the small details like front facing speakers and water- and dustproofness which can come in handy at work. And ofcourse the battery life.

Never heard of dbrand before, but the phone looks great.

Dat coloring though, Always wanted a sony phone, Best thing about it created by Sony. 

The waterproofing is probably the biggest plus, cause come on its only the little details that matters today, everything is lightning fast. Dbrand is awesome because they make stuff with LTT on! Btw can I buy a phone with that skin??

I absolutely love dbrands designs and I love the z2's general specs

The dedicated camera button on the z2 is a big plus, since i mess up a lot of photos by needing to move my finger to the screen to take a pic with my current i9000. The front facing speakers are huge, too. Overall, this phone did a lot of things right and sounds as a great buy for anyone looking for a new phone
Dbrand was very kind to offer this unit for you to review and give away so they're good in my book. Thanks for sponsoring the video!

i like front facing speakers, and dbrand is pretty legit for sponsoring this video, and that skin looks sick as fook.

the awesome camera, waterproofness and the IPS screen also i like very much the skin. I like dbrand since they giveaway this phone.

I like the phones clean look and the front facing speakers. i love how dbrand has a large selection of awesome skins for tons of devices.

I need the IPS screen so I can watch Fireman Sam in high def and the orange, minimalistic skin matches my plasti-dipped nipples and hemorrhoids.