The xperia Z2 is awesome because it shoots video in 4k and has a dedicated camera shutter button.

The dbrand skin looked very nicely done and very gripy (even though Linus almost dropped it...)

It'S a really nice looking phone and it would be awesome to show off some "LinusTechTips-Love" in the Public ;)

and the custom skin looks really nice, I will check those guys out, looks really good!

Corsair 900D |ASUS  Maximus V Formula | i7 3770K | 16 GB Dominator Platinum 1600Mhz | Asus GTX 780 |

Intel 520 Series 180Gb SSD | BeQuiet 860W PSU | GPU, CPU, MOBO watercooled with 2x480 rads, 12 BitFenix Spectre Pro total | Acrylic Tubing from Primochill | Icemodz RGB-LEDs | Aquacomputer pump, flow control and fan/liquid control | 27" Dell U2711

Build-Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/88573-the-red-beast-900d-780-liquidcooled-first-build/

The coolest thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is its awesome camera. I've had the chance to use Sony cameras before and they are great and I can only think that Sony would have brought their sensors over from those great cameras to the Z2. Of course if I got this phone I'd have to root it to remove the bloatware but it would still be an amazing phone!

I think the coolest aspect of DBrand is how smart of a company they are. They give YouTubers like LinusTechTips and MKBHD free phones with custom skins to match their channel under one aspect, they have to give it away. DBrand gets a lot of advertisement here, and its actually how I heard about them. When someone sees the phone they are going to ask the person who one it what kind of phone it is, and that person can say the Sony Xperia Z2 with a custom skin by DBrand, and since DBrand skins look great, they might consider buying one. 

I never liked Xperias, but this one is killer  :D

My systems & devices: 

First Rig
Budget Build:  Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0  | AMD FX-6350 | Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz (2X4GB) | Asus Radeon R9 270X DirectCU II TOP 2GB | 1TB WD Blue + 500GB WD Green | Corsair Builder CX750W | Zalman Z12 Plus
Peripherals
Steelseries Rival Optical Mouse,  Apex Keyboard, H Wireless Headset
Mobile Devices
One Plus One Sandstone Black

My favourite parts of the Z2 are the screen and the front facing speakers.

My favourite thing about dbrand is that their skins look awesome and they have a wide variety   

I am a "stupid" 17 year old that can solve a rubik's cube in under 30 seconds and that is getting into pc gaming.

Thumbs up?

My favorite part is the custom skin and that they are using 3M, because it will hold long.

Looks great and unique (Well duh). Never heard of dbrand before, checked their site and looks good and promising. If I don't win this giveaway, I might be looking at ordering one from dbrand. Let's just hope saying that doesn't lower my chances to win! I trust you guys make this a fair giveaway. 

It's really cool to see video stabilisation on a phone, alot of the time videos taken on phones are just unusable because of the shake.

And dbrand is nice, because you can personalize your phone without adding a usually bit ugly case.

I want the Z2 so much :D the best things in this phone are the front-facing speaker, waterproofness and the 4k camera

Also the LinusTechTips skin is awesome :D

The Z2's screen is much bigger than the iPhone's, which is probably my favorite feature. My favorite thing about dbrand is their Facebook page. Seriously. It's hilarious. Especially the comments. Like them on Facebook.

In a place where it rains almost half of the year, this would be the perfect phone for me, so my favorite feature of the Sony Z2 is it being waterproof. The skin looks like it's not going to fade or peel or crack any time soon. Might even still be intact through out the lifetime of the phone! And the skin is of my favorite color too! :wub:  dbrand really makes awesome and unique skins.  :D 

I love that Sony have clearly listened to the complaints of the community, and used them to improve the Xperia Z2. dbrand's skin's looking insanely premium with obvious attention to detail.  

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

The phone is just amazing - very powerful and sexy! Dbrand has one of the best customer services. I haven't purchased anything from them, but I've been following them on twitter and they are amazing. 

I love the front facing speakers on the Z2. And I like the customization possibilities with Dbrand.

One of the main reasons I love this phone is beacause of its design and its got a good camera and 4K recording with all the "IP" stuff which just makes it more awesome!! . I personally think its one of the premium looking phones in the market.. and the best part is it doesnt stop with just the blings!! The linustechtips skin by dbrand looks really cool and orangyyy love it and THUMPS UP!!!!! for the guys who make the coolest B) Tech videos on Youtube!!

I love everything about the Z2, especially the kickass camera 

I have never heard of dbrand before so i checked out their website and other skins because the skin on the review looked awesome! :)

Case: Fractal Design Define XL Modded for custom watercooling both for CPU and GPU MB: Asus ROG Hero VI MaximusRAM: 16GB @ 2GHz GPU: AMD 7970 3GB Refrence SSD: 2st OCZ Agility 3 120GB RAID 0 + 2TB HDD CPU: Intel 4770K Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 Mouse: QPAD 5K My Android Apps!

The Z2 look amazing and would be a awesome replacement to my sgs4 as for dbrand i have gotta love that they were keeping a eye on linus's twitter and wanted to give one of us a new phone, dont know much else about them so thats my favorite thing.

Good luck everyone!

The Z2 look amazing and would be a awesome replacement to my sgs4 as for dbrand i have gotta love that they were keeping a eye on linus's twitter and wanted to give one of us a new phone, dont know much else about them so thats my favorite thing.

Good luck everyone!

-Front facing speakers

-Build quality

-Close to stock Android

-A great review from Linus

What more could you want?

dbrand did a great job on the skin and makes this Xperia Z2 look even better than it would stock and made Linus give it away! I like them!

Dbrand is nice I guess because they actually give the option to modify your phone like apple did(don't know if they still do though)

The best thing about this phone? Snapdragon 801, front facing speakers, great camera, apparent nice screen and more.

May the least lucky person win.

The water proofness is the best i have it on my curent phon (Defy+) and it is so so convinient

The IP-rating considering it's an extremely powerful phone is awesome, and this is the first time i see a dbranded phone and i must say it looks good.

I simply just love everything about the Z2, and i love how dbrand made this giveaway posible.