Im sold with the Z2's screen. a prettty big improvement from the Z1. Though dbrand's not known here in our country, their Z2 LTT edition is definitely a work of art with its orange accent. :)

OMG giveaway! I love my Z1, and my favorite color is orange - I'd love to be a walking advertisement for dBrand and Linus Media Group :D
The Z2 is very expensive, and you can't get it on contract in the US :(

P.S. Linus is hot ;)

I love the camera on the phone,and the skin looks awesome of course :)

I finally found a phone, now i will finally shift from iOS to android thank you sony and also the linus tech tips skin looks pretty good on it,looks like dbrand has done a pretty good job at this one thumps up for that :)

This phone looks awesome, currently using a Samsung galaxy ace 2 desperately need a new phone please.

This phone looks awesome, currently using a Samsung galaxy ace 2 desperately need a new phone please.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the water proof feature, cause I'm a carp fisherman I won't have to worry if I drop my phone in the edge of the lake. I can retrieve it quick and easy.

DBrand, my favorite part about the company is the part where you can create your own skin. I love that feature, now everyone can have a unique phone to them.

The thing I love most about the Z2 is the camera. It's absolutely amazing.

I love to go traveling, taking photos and videos of the place is what I like to do.

I can't afford to get well, a brand new phone of course, the iPhone 5 is an okay camera but it sometimes messes up and the photo is ruined.

I own a iPhone 5 at this moment and would love to switch to android.

Dbrand is an amazing company for skins I've bought their products before and I wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

hope i get a chance to win this~

love the camera on the Z2, just awesome.

DBrand skins look great as well.

Z2 is amazing because of its water proofness, as well as, great screen. Dbrand is an awesome place to look for anything to change the style of your phone.

I like the Z2. I'm not really familiar with dbrand but they made that custom cover like a bawss

I really like the Z2's front facing speakers and i love how dbrand not only gave you a review unit but made an epic custom skin for it!

I have been looking for a new phone for a while and have actually settled on the Z2.  Expandable SD slot, large screen (but not too large), and great battery life are all big sellers.  It would be awesome to win this!  Awesome review as always Linus, keep it up.

PC: CPU - FX 8350 @4.5 Ghz | GPU - 3x R9 290 @1100 core/1300 memory | Motherboard - Asus Crosshair V Formula Z | RAM - 16 GB Mushkin Redline 1866 Mhz | PSU - Corsair AX 860w | SSD - ADATA SX900 256 GB | HDD - Seagate 3TB 7200RPM | CPU Cooler - Noctua NH D-14 | Case - Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935

Peripherals: Monitor - ASUS VN248H-P IPS | Keyboard - Corsair K70 | Mouse - Corsair M65 | Headphones - ASUS ROG Orion Pro

I really like how the screen looks from different angles. That has been a major problem with my current phone.

I really like the flimsy door thingy that protects the ports on the z2, I hate when gunk gets in those. Dbrand is great because of all the possible options for customization they have.

Im in..

Favourite part? The Camera Shutter Key..

And Love the DBrand's matte skins...Using it on my Moto X.

I love the dedicated camera button on th Z2. I love how DBrand has a wide variety of supported phones for their skins.

Have to say i love the water- and dustresistance actually as a guy who is clumbsy as f*ck it's really usefull!

My Favorite thing about this phone was the Backup & Restore app because it really sucks when you delete something useful accidentally and cant get it back. And my favorite thing about dbrand is that they made this custom LinusTechTips skin and are now giving away the phone that has it.

Love your videos Linus! Keep it Up! 

I like the door covering the sd slot, super annoying when stuff gets in there. Dbrand's skin looks sick.

I really like the look of the phone, the layout, and the 4k feature.

Also I like how they sponsored my favorite youtuber! :)

Thanks for this giveaway Linus and Dbrand