I like the Z2 becasue of the frount speakers, waterproofness and the camera. :) 

dbrand is an awesome non sleeping robot...give me that phone

The skin from dbrand looks awesome. The sony z2 is improved in away i like it better then the z1 or z.

Gotta say waterproofing is a great feature, in fact not having waterproof is the reason i need a new one...

Dbrand, love the look of this phone and this giveaway!

favourite part of z2: front facing speakers and the waterproof awesomeness 

favourite part of dbrand: free giveaways! the cool skins!

hehe

I love the camera.

And I really like the skin they made for Linus.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

this phone looks amazing, im happy they fixed the screen.... oh and dbrand is pretty cool for sponsoring this video

I like the Z2 because of the dynamic normalizer . i'm a huge music listener and i think it would make my music experience more enjoyable .

btw linus , could you please do a review of the sony's NWZ-ZX1 Walkman ? i know these days mp3 players are out dated and all , but people are saying that compressed music within smart phones sound '' worthless '' and '' not true to the ear '' 

Awesome screen, waterproof, the awesome specs, the durability it has compared to other phones at the same "range" and the looks.

Dbrand has awesome skins.

Love the durability of this phone! I've lost way to many iPhones and need something that can last!

dbrand also rocked my socks with that skin. Awesome!

I love this phone because of water proof and dust proof. Especially, those two people on the back of the phone are seem to be making out somehow. xD

The phone is just badass!  Flagship specs, great build quality and waterproofness.   dbrand is cool too.  Their bots are doing a great job.

Well, since I don't own a phone, im new to the programmable hand gestures and that with the speaker up front really makes it nice.

I was also wondering where you got the skin.  Do you know if they make custom skins with designs like the phone?  The ones on there websites are only single coulor.

The screen looks awesome and the custom LTT skin looks amazing. Durand is so awesome cause of their amazingly cool custom skins

My favourite feature is the the waterproof housing. I love dbrand because they now support 2 of my favourite Youtubers!

13.22 : I like that the z2 is waterproof. The camera is really nice and dbrand's LTT design is awesome :D

AR effects and waterproof 3.5 jack! Also i love that oragne white comp that Dbrand used! :3

I like the Z2 because of the dynamic normalizer . i'm a huge music listener and i think it would make my music experience more enjoyable .

btw linus , could you please do a review of the sony's NWZ-ZX1 Walkman ? i knowtheys days mp3 players are out dated and all , but people are saying that compressed music within smart phones sound '' worthless '' and '' not true to the ear '' 

I like the Z2 because of his front speakers and for his new screen. I also like dbrand because by sponsoring this video they give us a chance to win a Z2 !!!!

I really like the Sony Xperia Z2, its better than my current phone :D and honestly free stuff so why not try?

After looking at dbrands website, I like how professional they look and the quality of their work is great :)

Broke college kid here,

I'm a sound junky, so glad to see a phone with decent stuff includ ed, and dbrand is awesome for giving one away :D