The Z2 is great because it has "toughness" credentials but without the looks of a car assembly tool.

I like dBrand because they are willing to sponsor their way to massive sales :D

Nice custom skin. But overall z2 has a great screen 

My favorite part of the Z2 is the front facing speakers and the ips screen. My favorite thing about dbrand is that you can personalize your phone with there awesome skins

Dbrand Skins looks high quality, I wish they had more variations. Dbrand website is fantastic. Xperia Z2 is as good if not better than best phone available right now. I really like that sony put speakers on the front and waterproof man, that matters to me a lot.

The Z2, because of the nice screen improvement, and 4K video option

Dbrand, for their wide variety of customization options

the coolest thing of the z2 is that you can pair it with a dualshock 3 controller without the need of rooting the phone ...also the custom skin on it 

Z2: Dynamic normalizer, front speakers

dbrand: less expensive then i would have expected

I can do this, I just want some cake. - Linus Sebastian

I WANT ONE SO BAD its minimalist design intrigues me a lot the camera is crazy good LINUS PLZ HELP ME UPGRADE FROM THIS SHITTY NOKIA 5300

I like the combination of the frontfacing speakers along with the overall design and specs.

Also, I didn't know about dbrand until now, but this particular LTT skin looks amazing.

The phone looks nice and the skin makes it even better.

Also love that they added IPS screen.

I like the front facing speakers. About dbrand, the skin looks like it's high quality

The Sony Xperia Z2 has a pleasing asthetic with the glass and aluminum build materials while also having a great build quality that is boosted by the excellently designed dBrand skin by Edzel.

Z2 has been my dream phone since it comes out but don't have the money to buy one. dbrand sponsored this video, so they are great!  :)

Wish me luck!  :)

CPU i5 13400F - - - - - - GPU ASUS TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 10G - - - - - - - - RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V Black DDR4 3600MHz 2*16GB

Motherboard MSI MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI mATX - - - - Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB M.2 + Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB + WD Green 2TB

PSU Seasonic Focus GX 850W 80 Plus Gold - - - - Cooling Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black - - - - Case Fractal Design Define 7 Mini

Displays INNOCN 27M2V + ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QM + Dell U2414H - - - - - - - - - - - Sound ATH-M50x, Lenovo unknown speaker

Keyboard Ducky Shine 4 - - - - - Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight + G-TF Rough + Logitech G PowerPlay

Best things about the Z2 is the Daily Life ability.. sounds silly but being waterproof and dustproof and having a generous amount of battery life is pretty key today and not many phones deliver on all of that.
Best stuff about dbrand is clearly the quality of construction of the skins (witnessed through my quite harsh abuse of my nexus 5) and the mad designs, website is also really fun to use and mix and match on your phone.  Fingers crossed! hope I get in with a chance.

The Z2 is possibly the best looking phone I've ever seen and I already use dbrand skins and they are fantastic. 

Nice to hear the display is improved over the Z1 - seems like a solid buff to an already solid phone. 

And yay that place that sponsored the video for sponsoring the video!

Phone: I like the front facing speakers.

dbrand: Their skins look awesome.

I love a good phone with some megapixels.

CPU FX 8350 OCed to 4.7GHz  Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 RAM 8 Gigs (2x4Gigs) PNY 1600  GPU Sapphire R9 280  Case Fractal Design Define S  Storage Seagate - 1TB Internal, WD Blue 250Gb PSU Thermaltake Smart 'M' Series 850 watt modular PSU.  Display(s) (Right now) AOC 22" 69V Series 6ms response time IPS monitor  Cooling 2 Fractal Design Case Fans, CPU cooled by Cryorig H5 Ultimate  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2013) Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma

The best thing about dbrand is that they make very nice skins, and the best thing abaut the phone is the waterproofnes

Favorite thing about phone: The IPS screen

Favorite about dbrand: The unique orange and white color scheme

Very cool, the LTT skin rocks  :D

Favorite part about the Z2? Dat glass back, dem front facing speakers!

Favorite part about dbrand? Makes the Z2 look even better  ;)

Thanks to dbrand & Linus and good luck to all!

Favorite thing about phone: The IPS screen

Favorite about dbrand: The unique orange and white color scheme

big IPS Screen
3GB ram
waterproof
dedicated camera button . whats not to like :D

dbrand skins arent too bad too . nice custom LTT skin! :D

2500k,4.3GHZ · Hyper.212.+ · P67A-UD3-B3 · 2x4GB.1600Mhz · GTX 760 AMP!.2GB · M4.128GB · WDCBlue.1TB · WDCGreen.3TB · WDCGreen.1.5TB · XFX.XXX.650W · HAF.912.Advance
ND7000 · 17-50 f/2.8 · 50 f/1.8

I like how the Z2 is water/dust proof, aswell it has front facing speakers! DBrand is cool because they let everyone participate in an awesome giveaway! :)