Holy balls this phone looks good. I like the button placement and the screen a lot! Custom skin looks really nice too. It's definitely a one of a kind phone.

I love Sony and since I have a Sony TV and PS I would love to match that with a phone and also dbrand has done an awesome job with the custom skin!

Love the front facing speakers and the awsome quality of the sony Z2 and also DBrands skins are epic!

PC and PS 3/4 Gamer 

Music and 

good Friends

Z2 is awesome because of the sound and display customisability, also the custom skin is badass.... much wow

Favorite thing about the phone? hmm if it's anything like my Z (the granddad of the Z2) it's an awesome phone.. but i guess the camera really seems to impress me

favorite thing about dbrand? not familiar with them but they are awesome for supplying this phone for a giveaway!

My favourite thing about this phone is the large and good looking screen, and my favourite thing about dbrand is the awesome skin!

I like the looks and the fact its waterproof

waterproof, amazing camera, and the great build!

dbrand has a wide variety of awesome custom skins

One of the things I really like about the Z2 is the new IPS screen. It is so much better than their previous screens. As for dbrand, I have heard about them,  but I didn't know that you can make custom skins,that's awesome!

My favourite thing about this phone is the large and good looking screen, and my favourite thing about dbrand is the awesome skin!

A waterproof and dustproof Sony phone with an IPS panel, what's not to like?  And with a LTT skin from dbrand, who always seem to make fantastic skins , baller.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

The Z2 is all around a very well rounded phone with a simplistic look on the back combined with that awesome LTT skin... OH MAH GAWD. And dbrand, interesting company I am a fan.

I like the Z2 because it's design is clean, elegant and practical. I like dbrand because they can make a generic phone stand out against the crowd! 

waterproof, amazing camera, and the great build!

dbrand is the wide variety of amazaing skins

I love the z2 because of the better display and the brilliant design ! 

i love that the z2 is a no compromise phone!! it's as if an s5 and m8 made a baby! thanks to dbrand for sponsoring this giveaway! :D

I love the big screen and the orange casing design. I am always stuck with "low-end" phones so this would be great if i get it. Thank you for this great giveaway, good luck to everyone.

I would love to have this phone, because it's waterproof and I need that really bad :D

Love the battery that this phone has. First time hearing about dbrand. Their custom skins is a cool idea.

I love the Xperia Z2, I had the Tablet z and it is awesome because it is waterproof and has a non super messed up version of android on it. Thanks to dbrand sponsoring the video and giveaway. 

I Love everything about it that u should know that ill be too lazy to list them down xP

Basically what makes this special to me and that I should try winning is that it has linus techtips behind it

Hope I win :D ill be very happy!

Good luck to all

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Still love the waterproofness aaaand FRONT SPEAKERS!

as for Dbrand...WAN show skin on phone? is there anything more awsome? ^^

and the nature line of skins. wow!