Oh cool, the Z2 has front-mounted speakers (never tried 'em, I bet they rock) and is waterproof. As for dbrand, I think they're cool for wanting that phone to be given away instead of being returned to them. Crossing my fingers!!!

My Rig 

CPU: i5-4590,  Motherboard:Asrock H97 Pro 4,   RAM: Crucial 8GB,  GPU:Palit GTX970 Reference,   PSU:Superflower HX600W,   Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD    Case:Xigmatek Asgard 381

I would really love this phone. The Z2 would be amazing to have i has grate specs and i brake thing a lot so a waterproof phone would really help me out.

I like DBrand Because they are a good company they were nice enough to hook Linus up with a model and they were nice enough to give it away to us. And they have amazing skins that look really good.

Thank you for the giveaway.

This would be an awesome step up from my gs4. Hope I get it!

I want the Z2 because of the camera and because it is waterproof. I go out a lot and it would kickass to be able to take pictures and record video underwater! 

Also, who doesn't love dBrand! Their skins are AWESOME! Also the fact that they are giving it away themselves makes it even more so.

I really want the Z2, I have a Z1, but the cover for the micro USB has fallen off, so the phone is no longer waterproof. And the Z2 screen is so much better! I also love the skins on dbrand's website!

I love pretty much everything there is about the z2. Also love that dbrand is giving someone an awesome phone :D

This phone is great. I have the iPhone 4s and have been wanting to take a leap from its tiny screen, to a screen at least 5 in big ;) The 1080p resolution is very appealing, but I can't decide if my favourite feature on this phone is it's the front facing speakers, or the awesome 20.7 megapixel camera. My favourite thing about dbrand is the fact that they gave you this awesome phone to give to us! That, or their huge variety of custom skins...

The LinusTechTips skin is awsome, I love that the Z2 has an SD slot and good build quality, I don't know much about dbrand but they sponsored the video so they must be great because Linus doesn't really accept sponsors that suck.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I love the front facing speakers and the dust/water proof part. Omg that's awesome. Dbrand is awesome for their good looking design's and that they sponsored this!

My phone is also close to being outdated

Got to love 'em front facing speakers. Also, i like how the dbrand skin covers the slippery glass on the back of the phone.

I really love the Z2 because its waterproof! :D  I had my phone almost die in the water <_< , also that awesome camera, it records 4k  :wub:

The dbrand skin looks really good, also really high quality and easy to install (I saw the video on their website)

Thanks again for sponsoring LTT and thanks for this magnificent opportunity, GL everyone  :ph34r: 

I love the screen and the camera functions! 
very beautiful phone

Best thing about the z2 is the waterproofness and dbrand is the large customization options

If there is something i love about that phone is the case.Having a custom case with linus media group is priceless.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

What I liked the most about the phone was the camera and that it had a dedicated button for it, and I liked the fact that the company dbrand makes affordable skins for a wide variety of phones and other products.

I really like the 1.5m waterproof features.. And how they made those custom case...

Front speakers?! (I can actually pretend that I talk on the phone but in reality Im just listening to some banging beats?...without letting anyone interrupting me? ;) Yeah!)
Waterproof AND dustproof?! 
27 MP camera?! 
(Z2 has a pretty looking color there, along with the back case! 

AARRR Gimme dat! :)

Also amazing review and phone Linus!  :D (thumbs up)

The dedicated camera button, the overall build quality and the front facing speakers is what won me about this phone, and the custom vinyl is just amazing!

The z2 has a wonderful camera and is water proof! The two things i need in a phone. 

dBrand is awesome because they have amazing costumer support and have robots that never stop working xD and they kick slickwraps ass  

This phone is gorgeous. I love the big screen, the front facing speakers and the build quality. It's leagues better than my entry-level smartphone.

My favourite thing about dbrand is that they got skins for your PS3 controller, PS Vita and PS4 and you can custumize them any way you want! That's AMAZING! My favourite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is how it looks! The camera doesn't pop out like it does on most phones and it's square and very sleek looking.