what is my favourite part of the xperia Z2?
- It has very nice big screen
- The software from sony is very powerfull and they didn't install useless bloatware

- I very impressed with the camera, it's 20,7 mp which much better then my 8mp sony ericsson camera

- The waterproof feature is very useful, i can wash the phone to keep it clean and shiny 
- And last I always wanted to change my old xperia arc

For the skin?
The orange is very bright, nice cutting pattern from dbrand

And last if i win, please Linus sign it for me...

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks for looking, like this post if you like it, dislike if you dislike it, leave a comment, don't forget to subscribe LinusTechTips. :D

I want this phone so I can sext you Linus!

Defeniately the front speaker and waterproof, close call with a couple of my previous non-waterproof phones.

dbrand looks epic and im looking at getting a couple of skins for gaming stuff as i dont believe it will protect my phone as much as id like.

Being an owner of Z1C and coming from HTC One, I must say those front facing speakers should really be the norm. Also obligatory dbrand comment; they have some nice looking skins, even if I don't really value my phones "customness", but thanks to them someone gets that nice orange head turner..

Best thing about THIS phone is the Linus custom cover!

This skin is so awesome and even this phone just wow 

Love this phone. Favorite has to be the camera that's insane or the great battery and the skin look freaking amazing. Love it .

I love Sony products, they never failed on me and also that linus skin looks awesome to show to people that i won the phone from linus and dbrand.

I like the way how this Z2 looks appart because of dbrand skins i also like allot orange. I want it :3

It's hard to pick one thing about the new Z, but Its new screen is quite nice. And about dbrand? It's the giveaway of course :)

Awesome review, you've made me really excited for this phone Linus!

What my favourite thing is about the phone: that it's android, since I'm currently stuck with iOS :\

what my favourite thing is about dbrand: custom, amazing looking high quality skins!

the screen is awsome and dbrand is super cool for leting linus make this video with an awsome skined phone

Damn, the Z2 is an awesome looking phone, great skin too. I'm personally still using the Xperia S that I got about 2 years ago just because I loved its cool little light bar.  

Z2 !!!'mmmmmm I love the camera !!!!!!!!! Sony products never fail to impress me

Dbrand .... Now that's one unique skin from the best

Looks pretty awesome. I've been using Samsumgs the S2 and they're starting to feel kinda same-y and boring.

I'd love to check the Z2 out.

Havn't owned a Sony (Ericsson) phone since way back in the early 00's, still have it lying around somewhere i think :P

I have Xperia Z, and I'm ready for an upgrade. The best part about Z2 is that camera button, something I really missed on my phone. For me Z2 is the best phone out there right now, and I just love Sony products, big fan of them.

And about that Dbrand skin. It's just AWESOMEEEE. Love it.

Hope I win it. Good luck to everyone! :D

I love the Sony Z2  because of the build.  It is slim durable and handsome. Not to mention that it is waterproof. Btw love D-Brand

The speakers...oh and i dont mind the IP certificates...

The fact that the phone is waterproof is really cool and the linus tech tips skins looks great.

Water and dustproof phones are perfect for me as well as phones with glove mode because i work in gloves. :D Also i was thinking of buying Xperia Z but this would be much better choice! 

P.S. Dbrand skins do look awesome and unique.  Ballsack approval <3

My favourite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is that it has front facing speakers.  My favourite thing about dbrand is that they made a skin for this phone you are giving away of one of my favourite companies in the entire world.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Best thing about the Z2: The IPS panel, cos its much more generous viewing angles.

Dbrand: Their skins looks good quality at decent prices and their website is also easy to use and looks pretty cool (nice colour scheme) 

Looking for a new phone so this would be a great. 

thanx guys. even 6 months down the line and with a potential z3 on the way very soon, this is still among the phones i want most. the waterproofness is just fantastic, and the industrial design is gorgeous! thank you linus and dbrand for this giveaway. dbrands skins are lovely ( i have had one before ) and the way its cut out and fits around the screen bezel on this z2 is without a doubt the best quality i've seen from any company....but all that said, my favourite thing about them has got to be that they're giving me a free z2. right ;-) lets hope so :)