Every single one of us here, is a lazy, sloth filled, stiff creature with zero athleticism

Sammael

compared to this mutant

Some of us play sports, try to keep in relative shape and not turn into total puddles of clay.  But none of it matters compared to that.  It's like a mutant form of gymnastics, the shackles unbound, where they just bounce around like human form spiderman made flesh. 

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

oObF0py.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

my time link is not working, skip to 5m12s into the video to see what I am talking about.  We are not worthy, we may as well drink liquified donuts because nothing we will ever do comes close to that agility.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Tricking is a really intense martial art. I can only imagine the effort and training it takes to do that sort of thing.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

compared to this mutant

Some of us play sports, try to keep in relative shape and not turn into total puddles of clay.  But none of it matters compared to that.  It's like a mutant form of gymnastics, the shackles unbound, where they just bounce around like human form spiderman made flesh. 

Oi...I'm comprised of those 3 factors which is horrid, don't expose me.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I could do that if I wanted to, I just don't want to. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I never understood Tae Kwon Do or however you say it. You memorize this thing and how the hell do I use it? Are the guys that are trying to gun me down gonna be like this or what?

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

I did Jiu Jitsu from age 8-15 before quitting because of having to live on my own. I got some really nice muscle control from that, I can do the kind of handstands and such on the ledges of buildings that you see in "parkour" videos.

Then when I lived with my mom for a few months, she got me into going into my sister's dance studio (very competitive) and I did gymnastics there the whole time. I got NOWHERE near that level, I was still faulting on multiple backflips by the end of it lol.

But hey, my cardio is decent and I have some decent lean muscle built up, I'm nowhere near the godly status that guy has hit :P

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

And he will one day be feeble and in need of a nurse to change his adult diaper or wash his back.

#RealityCheck

And he will one day be feeble and in need of a nurse to change his adult diaper or wash his back.

#RealityCheck

Likely he's already like that, minus the feeble part. Most athletes tend to be like giant babies. I had a really nice clip lined up for this, but sadly no one has put it on youtube. It was the college classes offered for football players at SheetrockU by Dan Halen from squidbillies, class #1: Don't beat your girlfriend in public, and class #2: How to tell if it's food, of course from their "communications" degree program

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Here, hold my beer.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.