What do you want thread

Mooshi

Actually, they at least have jobs. And right now they're much wealthier than I am. Though the thing is, that those jobs don't require much education, and thus don't pay as much as jobs that require much more education. So in a short run they're more useful to the country (tax paying...), can be different in the long run.

That's what I was saying, get a good education and a high paying job, come back with the hot wife and nice car and be like "look, you fucking retards are still bagging groceries and standing on the corner, now kill yourselves" lol. That's what I plan on doing. 90% of the people that bullied me will end up as nothing.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I want to finally pass my last exam to finally be able to start my studies for a master's degree.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

[snip]

and i wanna get killed by insanely taking this thing off the road like a concorde! this is the lightest car ever made after McLaren F1 and even lighter than the McLaren F1!

This is the best-looking Porsche ever made unlike the repetitive 911 series!   :D

Wait... The lightest? How is Porshe Carrera GT even remotely near being the lightest car ever made? Wouldn't something like Lotus Elise be a bit closer to being the lightest car ever made?

Though gotta say when it comes to looks, I like 911 series a bit more than Carrera GT, but it looks great too.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

A woman that doesn't instantly write someone off as undatable (or as "just a friend") just from looking at them. (and yet we're the sexists?)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

110106.jpg

I'll take 6 :)

Wait... The lightest? How is Porshe Carrera GT even remotely near being the lightest car ever made? Wouldn't something like Lotus Elise be a bit closer to being the lightest car ever made?

Though gotta say when it comes to looks, I like 911 series a bit more than Carrera GT, but it looks great too.

Well, the Carrera GT weighs 1380 kg and it is among the most powerful light weight supercars or hypercars like McLaren, Pagani, Koenigsegg, Ferrari and it's V10 rear engined so that make it really light!

The Lotus Elise is tiny and 4 cylinder mid engined so it's obviously very light! it weighs 860 kg :)

I hope you understood my point! :)

sorry sorry the McLaren F1 is lighter, huge mistake!

Well, the Carrera GT weighs 1380 kg and it is among the light weight supercars or hypercars like McLaren, Pagani and it has a V10 rear engine so that make it really light!

The Lotus Elise is tiny and 4 cylinder mid engined so it's obviously very light! it weighs 860 kg :)

I hope you understood my point! :)

Well... Now I understand it a bit more. Sould've mentioned you were talking about lightest supercars ever made.  :rolleyes:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Well... Now I understand it a bit more. Sould've mentioned you were talking about lightest supercars ever made.  :rolleyes:

well it's among the lightest supercars ever made, the powerful ones with bigger engines :D

Tesla roadster

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

a hooker some booze and blackjack cards.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I am comfortable what I have now. I'm not sick, I have a job and I have a loving family. That's all I need.

U avin a giggle m8?

Two things: One, a can of whoop ass.

whoopass.jpg

And two...

Nothing_whitespace_blank.png

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Porsche_Carrera_GT_015.jpg

and i wanna get killed by insanely taking this thing off the road like a concorde! this is the lightest car ever made after McLaren F1 and even lighter than the McLaren F1!

This is the best-looking Porsche ever made unlike the repetitive 911 series!   :D

Don't die in one, like Paul Walker.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

unfortunately I cant find them in 42 EU, and I don't have $882 but whatever

Okay Justin Bieber!;-)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Okay Justin Bieber!;-)

since when does Justin Bieber wear Geobaskets? he usually wears Supras

Might want to get your eyes checked bruh

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

since when does Justin Bieber wear Geobaskets? he usually wears Supras

Might want to get your eyes checked bruh

Naah, im just so old that I can't tell the difference..`They look similar to me....is bruh=bro?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Naah, im just so old that I can't tell the difference..`They look similar to me....is bruh=bro?

I just have an interest in shoes haha. many people might not tell the difference.

and yes, bruh = bro

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I just have an interest in shoes haha. many people might not tell the difference.

and yes, bruh = bro

;-) I get that. I myself don't....except for hating specific types of shoes, like Converse and Buffalo(This was LOOOONG ago.....terrible fashion)...