What do you want thread

Mooshi

What they're doing is completely legal. Bulling isn't forbidden in Finnish laws, and if I were to say for example punch them (which I can't as, think about it: 5 guys from which at least 2 go to gym frequently. I'd get myself seriously injured, or even killed, as one of them is a total psychopath) or break one of their motorcycles' tires, I'd get fined for that instead. Plus one of their friend's parent's is a bit corrupted police officer. Just my luck, as this country's amount of corruption is really low...

What about a taser or can of pepper spray? Sounds like Finland needs to get with the times as this sounds like harassment/stalking/assault

Also, video camera when you defend yourself to protect from corrupt police officer. make sure to make multiple copies

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

What about a taser or can of pepper spray? Sounds like Finland needs to get with the times as this sounds like harassment/stalking/assault

Also, video camera when you defend yourself to protect from corrupt police officer. make sure to make multiple copies

It is harassment, in a public space, probably in a private space soon aswell...

Taser and/or pepper spray? I'd be fined for assault for doing that. Only security personel and law enforcement may use them, and only if attacked (otherwise it would be considered police brutality). Finland really believes in police doing all the protecting... Fuck me, over an hour response time... And here if there's a fist fight somewhere, no-one of the bystanders give a shit.

Video cameras? No. They'd break it immediately and beat the shit out of me. And if you'd be thinking of a spying camera, it's considered "recording a video and publishing it with someone (police) without a warrant from the people in the video recording", so again, I'd get more blame than them. And that corrupt police officer works like a normal officer would, but discretely may help them if they get in trouble. Doesn't necessarily help, but may do it.

Moving out of here? No jobs, can't be able to live myself due to lack of jobs and my studies. So, I'm basically screwed.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

It is harassment, in a public space, probably in a private space soon aswell...

Taser and/or pepper spray? I'd be fined for assault for doing that. Only security personel and law enforcement may use them, and only if attacked (otherwise it would be considered police brutality). Finland really believes in police doing all the protecting... Fuck me, over an hour response time... And here if there's a fist fight somewhere, no-one of the bystanders give a shit.

Video cameras? No. They'd break it immediately and beat the shit out of me. And if you'd be thinking of a spying camera, it's considered "recording a video and publishing it with someone (police) without a warrant from the people in the video recording", so again, I'd get more blame than them. And that corrupt police officer works like a normal officer would, but discretely may help them if they get in trouble. Doesn't necessarily help, but may do it.

Moving out of here? No jobs, can't be able to live myself due to lack of jobs and my studies. So, I'm basically screwed.

Seriously? Whilst in public one has no expectation of privacy so I'd think a spy camera would be fine.

And regardless of the consequences, baseball bat. "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6" Give them the ass kicking they deserve, deal with the charges, and be alive. That or just get a pitbull or other big ass mean dog to walk with. No offense but Finland sounds like a retarded country.

If this was in America, you'd just pull out a gun and tell them to go the fuck on somewhere (not shoot them outright).

Also, if they "bullying" (which I assume means physical violence) is legal, how would it be illegal for you to respond in kind? let them throw the first punch, then hit back?

Pagani Zonda C12

review-pagani-zonda-c12-f-car-zone-relea

but it's illegal, you can only take it to Silverstone in week-ends! :)

I thought that it was only in the US that it isn't road legal?

Anyway, I still want one because they're so beautiful and rare.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

It's only illegal if the police can catch you

∞ Moolah

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Seriously? Whilst in public one has no expectation of privacy so I'd think a spy camera would be fine.

And regardless of the consequences, baseball bat. "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6" Give them the ass kicking they deserve, deal with the charges, and be alive. That or just get a pitbull or other big ass mean dog to walk with. No offense but Finland sounds like a retarded country.

If this was in America, you'd just pull out a gun and tell them to go the fuck on somewhere (not shoot them outright).

Also, if they "bullying" (which I assume means physical violence) is legal, how would it be illegal for you to respond in kind? let them throw the first punch, then hit back?

Spying cameras are legal here, you can record however and whenever you want, whoever you want, but without consent of the people in the videos/photos, you can't publish it to anyone (this includes friends, family, and law enforcement. Literally everyone, but you and the person/people in videos/photos)

The laws in terms of self defense are pretty much like these in most EU countries.

And they haven't caused physical violence (yet) within the last 4 years. Physical violence is illegal, but verbal bullying is completely legal. And your plan to attack back when attacked: that is actually how the law here expects you to do self-defense, but if the original attacker didn't cause any injuries, but the one defending itself caused even a slightest injury (like breaking a nose) to the attacker, the person defending itself would get fined more. I know it sounds fuck up, and to be fair it is.

And just "bullying" whether verbal or physical, police doesn't care because "it's just bullying. It's not bad.", even though the physical one is forbidden. They expect bullying to be resolved in schools etc., while in reality those don't do anything about it either.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Right now all I want is to be my drivers license already.

And on the topic if cars, I'd want certain types of cars gone(aka everyone to have the same taste in cars as me)

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

One of these in blue...

slide_0003.png

I have to stay away from all the ford dealers or my financial adviser is gonna kill me.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I thought that it was only in the US that it isn't road legal?

Anyway, I still want one because they're so beautiful and rare.

yes, only in the US as far as i'm concerned :)

One of these:

d0b1aba7e6.jpg

Or (if these were US legal): 

Nissan_Skyline_R34_by_Wrofee.jpg

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Spying cameras are legal here, you can record however and whenever you want, whoever you want, but without consent of the people in the videos/photos, you can't publish it to anyone (this includes friends, family, and law enforcement. Literally everyone, but you and the person/people in videos/photos)

The laws in terms of self defense are pretty much like these in most EU countries.

And they haven't caused physical violence (yet) within the last 4 years. Physical violence is illegal, but verbal bullying is completely legal. And your plan to attack back when attacked: that is actually how the law here expects you to do self-defense, but if the original attacker didn't cause any injuries, but the one defending itself caused even a slightest injury (like breaking a nose) to the attacker, the person defending itself would get fined more. I know it sounds fuck up, and to be fair it is.

And just "bullying" whether verbal or physical, police doesn't care because "it's just bullying. It's not bad.", even though the physical one is forbidden. They expect bullying to be resolved in schools etc., while in reality those don't do anything about it either.

Wow, yeah I'd move.

Retarded laws like that are why I will never travel to, or live anywhere in Europe. Sorry, but your laws just don't make any sense. If they haven't been violent I'd just ignore them, hard to do, but still. Get a big ass dog like a pitbull or something and then watch them back the hell off. That is if you can take a dog with you when you go out and whatnot. And it's the same in the US, they'd have to attack first for it to be "self defense"

And as for cars, either one of these would do

Love the look of the Veyron at speed, makes me thing of a bullet train or something.

A OnePlus One.

Wow, yeah I'd move.

Retarded laws like that are why I will never travel to, or live anywhere in Europe. Sorry, but your laws just don't make any sense. If they haven't been violent I'd just ignore them, hard to do, but still. Get a big ass dog like a pitbull or something and then watch them back the hell off. That is if you can take a dog with you when you go out and whatnot. And it's the same in the US, they'd have to attack first for it to be "self defense"

As I mentioned earlier: can't move. Too poor, and I'm an underaged full-time student. So even if I somehow managed to get some sort of job, scheduling would be an issue: 8 hours in high school and 8 hours in work that might barely bring enough income to pay for housing, bills and food by yourself. But all jobs fir underaged people are taken already, so can't really have enough income to move on my own.

Ignoring is difficult when there's more and more people joining into harassing. Not just youth here anymore, even adults past their 30's can join in for making fun of me in public places like a grocery store. And people who say to "just ignore it", most of the time haven't experienced verbal bullying in their lives. Or if they have, they haven't had it enough.

As I mentioned earlier: can't move. Too poor, and I'm an underaged full-time student. So even if I somehow managed to get some sort of job, scheduling would be an issue: 8 hours in high school and 8 hours in work that might barely bring enough income to pay for housing, bills and food by yourself. But all jobs fir underaged people are taken already, so can't really have enough income to move on my own.

Ignoring is difficult when there's more and more people joining into harassing. Not just youth here anymore, even adults past their 30's can join in for making fun of me in public places like a grocery store. And people who say to "just ignore it", most of the time haven't experienced verbal bullying in their lives. Or if they have, they haven't had it enough.

I was bullied throughout highschool, physically and verbally. What are they bullying you for if you don't mind my asking? Or are they just picking out anyone they see? Sorry to hear you live in such a rough place.

Porsche_Carrera_GT_015.jpg

and i wanna get killed by insanely taking this thing off the road like a concorde! this is the lightest car ever made after McLaren F1 and even lighter than the McLaren F1!

This is the best-looking Porsche ever made unlike the repetitive 911 series!   :D

I was bullied throughout highschool, physically and verbally. What are they bullying you for if you don't mind my asking? Or are they just picking out anyone they see? Sorry to hear you live in such a rough place.

They started it back when I was still in preschool, and continued for the entire duration of the primary school. They started it as a cruel joke, but it quickly escalated to real bullying. They just started it for their own fun. Looking back to that time, I see they haven't changed at all: just gotten older, but they're still the same assholes as they were as kids (alcohol does wonders to little kids).

I had suicidal thoughts at 2nd and 3rd grade, and again at 6 - 8th grades in primary school. All those hours spent at psychiatric were just a waste of time: 3 year long lasting visits at psychiatric at regular intervals didn't help anything. Just stopped me from thinking of a suicide.

They started it back when I was still in preschool, and continued for the entire duration of the primary school. They started it as a cruel joke, but it quickly escalated to real bullying. They just started it for their own fun. Looking back to that time, I see they haven't changed at all: just gotten older, but they're still the same assholes as they were as kids.

I had suicidal thoughts at 2nd and 3rd grade, and again at 6 - 8th grades in primary school. All those hours spent at psychiatric were just a waste of time: 3 year long lasting visits at psychiatric at regular intervals didn't help anything. Just stopped me from thinking of a suicide.

Sounds like a bunch of assholes. Just pour yourself into your schoolwork and eventual work, get rich, and come back and see how in 20 years they'll still be useless assholes standing on a street corner, and your rich with a hot girlfriend.

Sounds like a bunch of assholes. Just pour yourself into your schoolwork and eventual work, get rich, and come back and see how in 20 years they'll still be useless assholes standing on a street corner, and your rich with a hot girlfriend.

Actually, they at least have jobs. And right now they're much wealthier than I am. Though the thing is, that those jobs don't require much education, and thus don't pay as much as jobs that require much more education. So in a short run they're more useful to the country (tax paying...), can be different in the long run.

How about a house?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans