Anime related.

Robert Kami

jesus fking chirst that sounds like a goddamn awful anime

Oh, it was. 

I mean, the super powers were cool (Controlling Iron? It's like Full Metal Alchemist, but each person gets stuck with one element. That's awesome!), but the fan service absolutely ruined it. As someone else said, some people like that, but I personally don't. At all. It's just disturbing on a very extreme level. 

It would've been a good anime without the "fanservice".

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

No it's not, it's just considered ecchi. Since you only see tits, there is no sex.

It's an ecchi anime, not hentai.

Um, have you SEEN boku no pico? There is sex. Although no tits that I saw in the .05 seconds that it was on my screen before I had to bleach my eyes.

It's not ecchi, it's shotacon

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Oh, it was. 

I mean, the super powers were cool (Controlling Iron? It's like Full Metal Alchemist, but each person gets stuck with one element. That's awesome!), but the fan service absolutely ruined it. As someone else said, some people like that, but I personally don't. At all. It's just disturbing on a very extreme level. 

There's always Kill La Kill. Perfect amount of fanservice, but it's there because the entire anime is a meta fanservice joke anyway.

Git Gud.

Oh, it was. 

I'm not sure fan service can even be removed from that because "obtaining power from boobs" sounds like this would be something that it's centric around.

take that out and I'd speculate it's a generic shounen.

I can only imagine 24 irritating minutes of oppai

Error: 410

There's always Kill La Kill. Perfect amount of fanservice, but it's there because the entire anime is a meta fanservice joke anyway.

Yes, it's a power that can be used for good. But too many abuse it.

I'm not sure fan service can even be removed from that because "obtaining power from boobs" sounds like this would be something that it's centric around.

take that out and I'd speculate it's a generic shounen.

I can only imagine 24 irritating minutes of oppai

It is. Which is annoying. An epic twist would be that every time someone needed "powa" it transitioned to some other scene as they fed. i.e. you never see opai beyond the first explanation. It's just implied.

If they filled that scene with something interesting to the plot or wtv, it could be awesome. 

Your imagination is pretty accurate. There's a reason I stopped watching it half way through the series. I was hoping it would tone it down (some anime do), but it never did. I even tried the second and third seasons to be safe and they were just as bad so I didn't get past an episode or two. 

So many good anime ruined by fan service when it's not really fan service. 

vlcsnap-00115.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yes, it's a power that can be used for good. But too many abuse it.

It is. Which is annoying. An epic twist would be that every time someone needed "powa" it transitioned to some other scene as they fed. i.e. you never see opai beyond the first explanation. It's just implied.

If they filled that scene with something interesting to the plot or wtv, it could be awesome. 

Your imagination is pretty accurate. There's a reason I stopped watching it half way through the series. I was hoping it would tone it down (some anime do), but it never did. I even tried the second and third seasons to be safe and they were just as bad so I didn't get past an episode or two. 

So many good anime ruined by fan service when it's not really fan service. 

Imagine how out of place fan service is in some anime, though. Attack on Titan fanservice? xD

Git Gud.

tumblr_lq62ef8AtU1r0w5iio1_500.pngtop gear anime M88

oh god please no

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

No it's not, it's just considered ecchi. Since you only see tits, there is no sex.

It's an ecchi anime, not hentai.

What? That is not what I saw.... i saw A LOT

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Um, have you SEEN boku no pico? There is sex. Although no tits that I saw in the .05 seconds that it was on my screen before I had to bleach my eyes.

It's not ecchi, it's shotacon

I was referring to Seikon no Qwaser. Apologies for the mix up i guess?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I was referring to Seikon no Qwaser.

OH. That makes much more sense now lol

For those who havent, DO NOT SEARCH BOKU NO PICO, THERE ARE THINGS YOU CAN'T UNSEE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH BLEACH YOU HAVE TO WASH YOUR EYES WITH

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

What? That is not what I saw.... i saw A LOT

There is no sex scenes in Seikon no Qwaser, just a load of tits floating about the screen.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

There is no sex scenes in Seikon no Qwaser, just a load of tits floating about the screen.

Oh sorry I thought you were referring to Buko No Pico

"tits floating around the screen"... this I have to see

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

OH. That makes much more sense now lol

For those who havent, DO NOT SEARCH BOKU NO PICO, THERE ARE THINGS YOU CAN'T UNSEE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH BLEACH YOU HAVE TO WASH YOUR EYES WITH

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdjv_afHmV4

Oh, it was. 

What's disturbing about it???

What's disturbing about it???

This video will not explain, but is related in every possible way to this subject. Warning: This is disturbing as all hell.

I avoided putting the Youtube link because the thumbnail is the disturbing part, so I avoided it like the plague.

It's related because it's a metaphor for how the world is becoming in relation to how we treat sex in general. Like it's not a big deal to have it on display in every facet of civilization. 

Some people won't understand why that's disturbing. Others will. 

† Christian Member †

This video will not explain, but is related in every possible way to this subject. Warning: This is disturbing as all hell.

[editing]

It's related because it's a metaphor for how the world is becoming in relation to how we treat sex in general. Like it's not a big deal to have it on display in every facet of civilization. 

I get what you're talking about.

I guess keep in mind that in the US, sexual displays, especially animated, are less common, whereas in Japan there's not the same stigma towards it when it comes to anime.

But I get it. We could all do with less pointless fanservice.

Git Gud.

I avoided putting the Youtube link because the thumbnail is the disturbing part, so I avoided it like the plague.

But it ain't that big of a deal it's all natural.

I get what you're talking about.

I guess keep in mind that in the US, sexual displays, especially animated, are less common, whereas in Japan there's not the same stigma towards it when it comes to anime.

But I get it. We could all do with less pointless fanservice.

Oh how wonderful it is to live in Europe.

I think I recall seeing that in this list.

Kodomo No Jikan was not fucked up it's just another example of how America's overly conservative attitude.

Oh, it was. 

I don't mind fanservice and ecchi, but the thing is. If the anime has an actual plot that's pretty good, I'd rather that be the main focus. It'd be like if Dragonball focused entirely on Master Roshi being a perv. Yeah, Roshi being a perv is kinda funny, but if that were the main focus, Dragonball would have been a terrible show. I guess ecchi bothers me less when the plot is shallow. :P

But it ain't that big of a deal it's all natural.

Your group:

Some people won't understand why that's disturbing.

My group:

Others will.

I could list the other natural processes that humanity has forsaken because we believe ourselves to be "above" them and see the harm in them, but I feel like it'd be lost on you.

I'm not saying we should forsake sex as that'd obviously mean no more humans in 100 years or so, but I believe we focus on or allow it far too much for the sake of enjoyment itself. People learn all about it through media but are almost never taught the responsibility required of a person who does such things. 

Obviously this is idealistic rambling, but I believe it's right and it being idealistic doesn't change that imo. 

This is one reason I have not been proud of the race that I am (race, as in, literal race, i.e. human.) So what if we can go to the moon, simulate entire worlds, or harvest the sun for energy if we can't do the simple things like actually taking care of everyone like we should be able to? 

† Christian Member †

Let's also not forget that people who are strongly anti something tend to be hypocrites who are into the subject they preach about with vigor privately.