What did you name your computer?

EmoRarity

Scylla, the three headed monster of the Odyssey.

or there's Nesoi if you're doing water cooling, because she was the goddess of oceans and tropical places, translation is rough. Can be equated to islands and seas, or oceans and tropical regions, or non-river/lake waters and bodies of land surrounded by water.

There's also Artemis, goddess of the hunt, and "fertile/young women". (loose translation)

You could go for Nike as well, goddess of victory, or success.

There's also Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty maybe if you make your system look really, really good or something.

Fam I'm Greek so I understand the loose translations, no worries ;)

I'm too poor to go for a water cooling system- you know, cause I'm Greek.

Artemis is a "meh" name. It doesn't stand out as much as Scylla or Nesoi. 

Nesoi is also super cool and great sugestion cause it's pronounced just like "Nessie"- The Loch Ness monster!!

I'll have to think about Nike and Aphrodite.

Code-name Nyx: R7-3800X w/ Scythe Fuma 2 Rev. B | Sapphire RX 5600XT | Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | Patriot Viper 4 Blackout | 3TB NVMe Storage| Cooler Master NR200 | Kubuntu/Windows 11 | Xiaomi Mi Curved 34" | Keebwerk Mega | Logitech G602 | Audio Technica ATH-M40X| Edifier e25 Luna

Fam I'm Greek so I understand the loose translations, no worries ;)

I'm too poor to go for a water cooling system- you know, cause I'm Greek.

Artemis is a "meh" name. It doesn't stand out as much as Scylla or Nesoi. 

Nesoi is also super cool and great sugestion cause it's pronounced just like "Nessie"- The Loch Ness monster!!

I'll have to think about Nike and Aphrodite.

What about Calypso if you are talking about water cooling builds.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Patrick.

Really feminine name you got there mate...

Code-name Nyx: R7-3800X w/ Scythe Fuma 2 Rev. B | Sapphire RX 5600XT | Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | Patriot Viper 4 Blackout | 3TB NVMe Storage| Cooler Master NR200 | Kubuntu/Windows 11 | Xiaomi Mi Curved 34" | Keebwerk Mega | Logitech G602 | Audio Technica ATH-M40X| Edifier e25 Luna

What about Calypso if you are talking about water cooling builds.

That is THE perfect watercooling name!!!!!

The only difference is that Calypso was cursed by the three fates and inprisoned on Ogygia, while the PC will be cursed with my bad luck and inprisoned under my desk. BRILLIANT!

RedBox = File/media server in a red computer case (also named for the rental service similarity)

WhiteBox = system in a white computer case

BlackBox = system in a black computer case

Harold. I can't remember why, but it's Harold. I might change it soon as I have a new build on the way ... but yes, Harold is a nice name for a computer!

The Breeze 

HAL12000. Built in a big black monolithic 900D it only seem fitting. just gotta find a nice appropriately sized something to replicate the fish eye lens and I am g2g.

I have chosen Norse Mythology as a theme almost 10 years ago and am still sticking to that because I like it.

Laptops, VM's  and PC's I name after the gods (Thor, Odin, Loki, Freya, etc.), my networks I call after locations (Valhalla, Asgard, etc.) and mobile devices I name after tools, animals and races (Mjölnir, Tanngrisnir, Dokkalfar, etc.).

The Shrine, no one lays a finger on it

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

Project RedLine.

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

In relation to the project title, I call her Alice :3

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

mines Supernova 3.0 from the color scheme i had before i repainted everything , but that names old and needs to be changed lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky