I need your feedback about watching a particular type of YT video

Sharif

Would you watch a host who is beginner and is unboxing and overviewing a headphones video thats about 6 mins long?

and that person is trying his best 

trying to use B rolls and editing a video for about 3 days now,that person still isn't finnish

So would you?

I would really appreciate your feedback   :) 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Yes, but that person should be prepared to dish out a lot of money for headphones if he wants to do this on a regular basis :)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Would you watch a host who is beginner and is unboxing and overviewing a headphones video thats about 6 mins long? and that person is trying his best 

trying to use B rolls and editing a video for about 3 days now,that person still isn't finnish

So would you?

I would really appreciate your feedback   :) 

Yes, you gotta start somewhere.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

It's all hypothetical at this point, I'm open to watching.

The worst thing you can do in a video is heavy breathing and sounding scared... Just pretend you're talking to a friend, and talk casual. Otherwise, it sounds awkward

It's all hypothetical at this point, I'm open to watching.

The worst thing you can do in a video is heavy breathing and sounding scared... Just pretend you're talking to a friend, and talk casual. Otherwise, it sounds awkward

it might be a little awkward it was that person's first time ever properly appearing on camera and he had to do a lot of editing to fixing up,mistakes 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Yes, you gotta start somewhere.

True it is his first video 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Yes, but that person should be prepared to dish out a lot of money for headphones if he wants to do this on a regular basis :)

that person isn't doing it,as a regular basis just as a hobby,that person finds the process of making and editing a video interesting 

for example,if that person plan on getting something like a case for example,then he might do a review/unboxing of it 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Can we confirm if it's you or not? You seem adamant about referring to this person as 'this person'

i am not interested in subscribers but i am interested if a person is willing to watch it 

as does he find it to be good 

or as in a properly made video but i know you can't judge it without watching the video,as that person is still editing it and asking people if they can use there music.......still no reply 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

@Sharif don't forget to tell him to add a bit of a unique twist, if he isn't very enthusiastic about it, it's difficult to set yourself apart from the crowd.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Can we confirm if it's you or not? You seem adamant about referring to this person as 'this person'

Yes................its me xD 

i just didn't want to refer to myself 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

@Sharif don't forget to tell him to add a bit of a unique twist, if he isn't very enthusiastic about it, it's difficult to set yourself apart from the crowd.

let me talk  straight now i am very young as in (15) just doing it as a hobby as i find it interesting and also sort of a indian,i am from bangladesh actually  

this was a very interesting experience,the whole process of making and editing a video,i got a lot of experience out of it 

and most asians have this odd accent when speaking english,and i think i don't have it but a bit maybe as that annoys me,hopefully it doesn't annoy others 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Just make sure you have a clear plan of how you're going about the review, and the points your going to cover. Apart from that just try not to think to hard and have fun with it.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Just make sure you have a clear plan of how you're going about the review, and the points your going to cover. Apart from that just try not to think to hard and have fun with it.

I will think about all this after (maybe) when i do a review after few weeks and definitely script it this time  :)

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Personality > content imo. Unboxing videos aren't very exciting as a genre. It's the commentator's personality that really makes for an enjoyable experience. I'd be open to watch to give a fair shot. :3

Personality > content imo. Unboxing videos aren't very exiting as a genre. It's the commentator's personality that really makes for an enjoyable experience. I'd be open to watch to give a fair shot. :3

It was very awkward for me when editing the video................ 

i will share it after its done  :)

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Wait so how much time it takes to become Finnish? Maybe their immigration policy is a bit better than the rest of EU if we're talking just 3 days?  :D

-------

Current Rig

-------

It was very awkward for me when editing the video................ 

i will share it after its done  :)

As others stated, gotta start somewhere.  Yeah, I'll watch and give some feedback! :3

I personally wouldn't, I have headphones that I like and they're comfortable. But I can definitely see where people would find that entertaining.

I personally wouldn't, I have headphones that I like and they're comfortable. But I can definitely see where people would find that entertaining.

My own headphones are fine as well, but they are a bit...tatty so to speak. This could be some useful stuff.

Wait so how much time it takes to become "Finnish"? Maybe their immigration policy is a bit better than the rest of EU if we're talking just 3 days?  :D

I am still not finished i am certainly closer but not yet plus i have to make a intro maybe a outro as well

oooooooooooh i see what you did there  :lol:

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

My own headphones are fine as well, but they are a bit...tatty so to speak. This could be some useful stuff.

Spoiler

its just a sennheiser HD439  nothing special if your expecting something big 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Spoiler

its just a sennheiser HD439  nothing special if your expecting something big 

I'll watch it anyway. :V