I need your feedback about watching a particular type of YT video

Sharif

I don;t see why not. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

Would you watch a host who is beginner and is unboxing and overviewing a headphones video thats about 6 mins long?

and that person is trying his best 

trying to use B rolls and editing a video for about 3 days now,that person still isn't finnish

So would you?

I would really appreciate your feedback   :) 

post the video here. im down

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

The thing with alot of people is that they are going to be YOUTUBE UNBOXERS AND REVIEWERS! yeah!

And then they unbox one thing a christmas and stay up all night wondering why o why they didn't get gazillions of subs a minute and why youtube isn't begging for partnership yet.

A good microphone will definitely help, a good attitude is a required, but most of all CONSISTENCY and VARIETY is key to becoming something bigger and better.

The thing with alot of people is that they are going to be YOUTUBE UNBOXERS AND REVIEWERS! yeah!

And then they unbox one thing a christmas and stay up all night wondering why o why they didn't get gazillions of subs a minute and why youtube isn't begging for partnership yet.

A good microphone will definitely help, a good attitude is a required, but most of all CONSISTENCY and VARIETY is key to becoming something bigger and better.

I don't plan on being a full on youtuber, i am just doing this,as a hobby

and unbox/review things that  i will buy over the years 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I don't plan on being a full on youtuber, i am just doing this,as a hobby

and unbox/review things that  i will buy over the years 

If you're going to be making content, what I said applies.

You're asking us whether we would watch it, so you're generally asking whether we would keep watching it.

If youtube is going to be your notepad for learning how to edit propperly, I just don't see why you would ask us whether we would watch it.

How about this, make a sample, upload it, and we'll see?

If it is well constructed and well shot 

I am starting to review hardware myself so I wish you good luck

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

If you're going to be making content, what I said applies.

You're asking us whether we would watch it, so you're generally asking whether we would keep watching it.

If youtube is going to be your notepad for learning how to edit propperly, I just don't see why you would ask us whether we would watch it.

How about this, make a sample, upload it, and we'll see?

its just a overview for now and it is almost complete and i don't know how to save just a preview  :ph34r: ,i just hope rendering it doesn't take too long 

i might do a review after few weeks and i plan on getting a new camera after few months ( i was using my sister slr)but it has to be nikon because my dad has this old Nikon F2 and he got a lot expensive lenses and i did some googling and found that they are compatible with the new cameras without a adapter 

thanks for your suggestion :)  

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

It never hurts to upgrade on hardware :D

Or PC hardware. 

exactly  :D

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

@ShadowCaptain @Santa_Dwarf

This is my first video,it may be really horrible but i tred   :unsure:  :)

and for some reason,after i uploaded it,to youtube the quality was demolished ............ 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

This is my first video,it may be really horrible but i tred   :unsure:  :)

and for some reason,after i uploaded it,to youtube the quality was demolished ............ 

YouTube encoding kills most videos. Render in H.264 video codec. Needs a better intro. You actually put effort into your vids unlike.... OP. But yeah, still advertising. Someone might report you. It won't be me, because I don't care. And I'm watching a movie. :S

Cool vid anyways. You're not annoying at least.

YouTube encoding kills most videos. Render in H.264 video codec. Needs a better intro. You actually put effort into your vids unlike.... OP. But yeah, still advertising. Someone might report you. It won't be me, because I don't care. And I'm watching a movie. :S

Is he making money on YT? If not, then it shouldn't be advertising- he's just asking our opinion.

Is he making money on YT? If not, then it shouldn't be advertising- he's just asking our opinion.

i have monetising disabled 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

I did render it in h.264 but it ended up like that,the original looks so much better 

odd question but what does OP mean? original poster 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Doesn't matter. It counts as advertising. I don't make the rules.

true

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Hmm... Ok then :P.