okay, so I met her :D

Since September I knew a girl via WoW, we Skyped, and Skyped and Skyped. Time went by, eventually in April she went on a week long ski trip with her class. (oh she is 18 btw and lives in Denmark)

I liked her all that time, but didn't say anything because why would she like me back?

Then all of a sudden when she was on that trip she confessed to me that she liked me a lot, all of a sudden, and I was like :o

Of course it went great from there, and Thursday I went to Denmark, still here. Today I met her....

She is great! We went shopping and saw a movie (holding hands while it was playing!) and when she had to go home with the bus again the goodbye couldn't be more sweet, her smile and us waving. <3

Hope I can see her tomorrow again too, she isn't sure. She told me I was way cuter in real life and that she also was new to the things of love (holding hands was a new thing for us)

Special thanks to @Bluejay0 who I spoke with since April and who supported me in every step. :) including missing a flight in Copenhagen because of delay.

Oh and the Danes are extremely nice people.

And yeah, diary story, but just had to share.

Aww dats sweet =3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Lovely jubbly, hope all goes well.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I wish I could meet a her.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Since September I knew a girl via WoW, we Skyped, and Skyped and Skyped. Time went by, eventually in April she went on a week long ski trip with her class. (oh she is 18 btw and lives in Denmark)

I liked her all that time, but didn't say anything because why would she like me back?

Then all of a sudden when she was on that trip she confessed to me that she liked me a lot, all of a sudden, and I was like :o

Of course it went great from there, and Thursday I went to Denmark, still here. Today I met her....

She is great! We went shopping and saw a movie (holding hands while it was playing!) and when she had to go home with the bus again the goodbye couldn't be more sweet, her smile and us waving. <3

Hope I can see her tomorrow again too, she isn't sure. She told me I was way cuter in real life and that she also was new to the things of love (holding hands was a new thing for us)

Special thanks to @Bluejay0 who I spoke with since April and who supported me in every step. :) including missing a flight in Copenhagen because of delay.

Oh and the Danes are extremely nice people.

And yeah, diary story, but just had to share.

Reminds me of my lovelife :P I met my girlfriend in a similar way :P been dating for quite a while now. Best of luck to you mate.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

Congratz

A word of warning though.

If you eat a proper danish home cooked meal you'll be stuck forever  ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Gefeliciteerd! ;)

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

don't be that guy.

nobody likes that guy.

jk, good luck.

it won't last.

Reminds me of my lovelife :P I met my girlfriend in a similar way :P been dating for quite a while now. Best of luck to you mate.

Jogo, see? Haaaa

Jogo, see? Haaaa

won't last for him, either.

guys, I'm kdding.

I wish you lots of luck, and a word that rhymes with it.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Congratz

A word of warning though.

If you eat a proper danish home cooked meal you'll be stuck forever  ;)

Is it Delicious? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

won't last for him, either.

guys, I'm kdding.

I wish you lots of luck, and a word that rhymes with it.

Dude, I know you are joking, was joking back. :P

Also you may even be right, but I will try. :D

Miss my pc however, no gaming in this hotel room. :(

Is it Delicious? 

It's really good  ^_^

And i've never had anyone complain when i cook^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"