Show off your latest purchases

This came by mail yesterday. Now I'm waiting for the waterblock and backplate to arrive.

97a36df7-448a-4ecf-9d83-4d09d0506a92.jpg.db5ac1544ae03a985a8ec19bbd041b60.jpg

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

Capture.PNG.3a9e90dc24abae684c9f9f4af6d1a5bd.PNG

Got the case for my next build.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

9e5e30ea9510ba672d90296556a94b6d.png

I had get this because the scissor arm that came with my Mic does fit on my desk. :P

IMG_20170605_225658953.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

13 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

-snip-

Jayz new vid hype? 

Love how its called parcel instead of package. 

Is that rubber feet or plastic? 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

16 minutes ago, Foxxer said:

Jayz new vid hype? 

Love how its called parcel instead of package. 

Is that rubber feet or plastic? 

He was talking about Intel's new platform and how it's a fail. 

From England. So there you go. :P We're posh. xD

Rubber feet. :) nice metal frame. Solid, can't fault it. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I bought Mountain Dew Voltage from the only vending machine at work that has it!B|

4 hours ago, Abdul201588 said:

I had get this because the scissor arm that came with my Mic does fit on my desk. :P

IMG_20170605_225658953.jpg

is that a xenyx 302 usb? is it worth it if I buy one for my Chinese generic BM-800?

I currently play PUBG, help me get chicken dinner xD

1 hour ago, mark_p8 said:

is that a xenyx 302 usb? is it worth it if I buy one for my Chinese generic BM-800?

I'd get the 502usb has 48v for phantom power and a usb connection to connect to your PC/laptop. :)

7 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

I'd get the 502usb has 48v for phantom power and a usb connection to connect to your PC/laptop. :)

doesn't the 302usb also have 48v phantom power?

I currently play PUBG, help me get chicken dinner xD

8 hours ago, mark_p8 said:

doesn't the 302usb also have 48v phantom power?

Sadly no. :( That is why I would get the 502usb

BB8LiNi.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

On June 5, 2017 at 0:48 PM, kaiju_wars said:

Capture.PNG.3a9e90dc24abae684c9f9f4af6d1a5bd.PNG

Got the case for my next build.

Picture?  Link to site you purchased from?    Details please.  ?

On June 5, 2017 at 5:43 PM, AmpMC said:

I bought Mountain Dew Voltage from the only vending machine at work that has it!B|

What does that taste like?

I prefer code red or livewire.  Which is funny because that is the only cherry soda I like.  I mostly don't like cherry flavor (or actual cherries) otherwise.  

5 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What does that taste like?

I prefer code red or livewire.  Which is funny because that is the only cherry soda I like.  I mostly don't like cherry flavor (or actual cherries) otherwise.  

Blue Raspberry Citrus. It's phenomenal. haha I'm not a fan of Code Red. I actually won't drink it at all. LiveWire, ehh not so much. Pretty much just Baja Blast with a little bit of Regular mixed in, like a 75/25 of Baja/Regular. That or Voltage. :)

4 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Picture?  Link to site you purchased from?    Details please.  ?

11-353-095-01.jpg?w=660&h=500

I'm going with an orange theme this time, so I picked this case right here.

3 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

I wish the White version of that still had the Orange stripe... There aren't many awesome White/Orange PCs.

4 minutes ago, AmpMC said:

I wish the White version of that still had the Orange stripe... There aren't many awesome White/Orange PCs.

No, no there really isn't.  

33 minutes ago, AmpMC said:

Blue Raspberry Citrus. It's phenomenal. haha I'm not a fan of Code Red. I actually won't drink it at all. LiveWire, ehh not so much. Pretty much just Baja Blast with a little bit of Regular mixed in, like a 75/25 of Baja/Regular. That or Voltage. :)

I might've tried that one.  Can't remember if I liked it.  There was one kind of Mountain Dew that the flavoring just didn't work well with Mountain Dew as a base.  

I actually don't like to drink regular Mountain Dew.  It doesn't taste as good as those other two kinds and it tends to upset my stomach.  That doesn't happen with code red or livewire.   

29 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

That looks really cool. I like it!  Does it come in blue?  Or with blue on it I mean?  

Or white?  White would be nice too.  

Turkey Sandwich with Cheese for $7.50

Before that was a Pepsi Cherry bottle and Carbonated Water and I stole a Big Gulp cup.

19 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I might've tried that one.  Can't remember if I liked it.  There was one kind of Mountain Dew that the flavoring just didn't work well with Mountain Dew as a base.  

I actually don't like to drink regular Mountain Dew.  It doesn't taste as good as those other two kinds and it tends to upset my stomach.  That doesn't happen with code red or livewire.   

That looks really cool. I like it!  Does it come in blue?  Or with blue on it I mean?  

Or white?  White would be nice too.  

Yeah, there's a white model.  

Another need for seat chair (this is a cry for help), will be here tomorrow. 

and this desk and the matching hutch. 

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/475994/Realspace-Broadstreet-Contoured-U-Shaped-Desk/

Been eyeing it for a while, then suddenly it was on sale for like 250 less than listed now, I paid less for both than just the desk is listed at right now. I just got it assembled and it's bigger than it looks somehow. I feel like a child in a pillow fort. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

used OEM 840 EVO 256GB for $68AUD (50.5USD)

mSATA to SATA adapter for $5AUD 

Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Pros for $30AUD

Some other cheap backup Xiaomi headset for $7AUD

A pack of 24 screwdrivers that will probably take 4 months to arrive from china - $3AUD

idk