Show off your latest purchases

Inb4 keyban

Well, I used buyer protection just in case but I have ordered two games from them before and the keys haven't been banned yet.

That would be just my luck though. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Well, I used buyer protection just in case but I have ordered two games from them before and the keys haven't been banned yet.

That would be just my luck though. :(

No, ESO keys are one of the only one with problems sadly.

But I think you should be fine because all unlegit keys are gone

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

No, ESO keys are one of the only one with problems sadly

Oh...I really wish I had known that before. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

wisdom teeth removal $1800 optional ~$2000 hospital fee if you want to get knocked out if i heard correctly

This thing nearly cost  like 3/4 pc minus the watercool shit

wisdom-teeth-removal-cost.jpg

lives on

BAKABT

Only one of my wisdom teeth grew inwards, but the tooth next to it has no problems so I didn't need it removed.

Linus is my fetish.

their office must be having the time of their lives

Finally! No more of that not really annoying "your very long 40 day "trial" has ended but by all means keep using the full version"

Only one of my wisdom teeth grew inwards, but the tooth next to it has no problems so I didn't need it removed.

my top ones grew in fine, but my bottom ones were completely horizontal. They pulled all four. Something about it not being healthy to have teeth not butting against other teeth. Oh well. I got really good drugs out of it

I still have my Wisdom teeth.

Windows 10 Latest Build
RAID 0 Samsung SSD 970 2tb EVO's (4Tb Store)
RTX 3090
9900k DELIDDED with custom copper Rockitcool @ 5ghz 
H150i RGB PRO XT
Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory 1.35v XMP Profile
Phanteks PH-P1200PS 80+ Platinum - Built-in Power Splitter 1200W Fully Modular

Z390 DESIGNARE (rev. 1.0)
Top Mon #2 ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q | NVIDIA G-Sync 100hz

Bottom Mon #1 Alienware Overclocked Refresh Rate #AW3418DW G-Sync 120hz

Server: 2019 DataCenter Edition, 42TB Store RAID 6 | WD Gold Enterprise Class 7200 RPM,SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache

Since we're talking about wisdom teeth, I don't even know if mine have come in yet, TBH.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

JyzeAUk.jpg

And for comparison to the old one:

u7jYLvv.jpg

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

snips-

mind to let me knwo if you run into problems with it? had mine go back to store a while back(within 1 week of purchase) due to the spacebar stopped working(which they couldn't fix) currently on the edge of buying the same and try again or get something else instead.

also, they type so damn lovely IMO

the nifty 50 from canon with stm focus motor, along with a UV filter since this one uses a smaller thread compared to the older model.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

the nifty 50 from canon with stm focus motor, along with a UV filter since this one uses a smaller thread compared to the older model.

I'm kinda sad because if I get a D3300 I won't get to see the hype around the nifty fifty. :/

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I'm kinda sad because if I get a D3300 I won't get to see the hype around the nifty fifty. :/

the hype on it is pretty easy to explain.

sub <200 prime lens(so considerd very cheap)

small

light

sturdy

50mm f1.8

image quality roughly around that of a 50mm L lens(premium expensive, heavy etc)

That is simply said all the hype to it I think.

photo which I forgot before(note, weird angle due to space limitations):

post-54592-0-60913400-1439660361_thumb.j

the hype on it is pretty easy to explain.

sub <200 prime lens(so considerd very cheap)

small

light

sturdy

50mm f1.8

image quality roughly around that of a 50mm L lens(premium expensive, heavy etc)

That is simply said all the hype to it I think.

photo which I forgot before(note, weird angle due to space limitations):

attachicon.gifIMG_3568.JPG

No, like I know why it's hyped, but I haven't seen with my two own little grey eyes why it's so hyped. :/

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

No, like I know why it's hyped, but I haven't seen with my two own little grey eyes why it's so hyped. :/

in that case i suggest going by a camera shop and see if you can try it out, along with a canon DSLR of your choice(since you didnt bring your camera) and trust me, you will be amazed.

or look it up in a databse like this one, altough the STM isnt in it yet, the 1/8 II which is the previous version of the STM, you can see it goes up pretty well with all the others(so far DxO can be trusted)

snip

Im interested in why you went to the smaller keyboard?

I like the look though nice purchase

as for me;

after reading some of the cool things you can do (and literally forgetting they even existed) yesterday online and from another forum member i purchased a pi2 little kit from ebay.

$_35.JPG

New cranks for my road bike, Yeah baby. Linus got his cut from Amazon also.

come on mang, at least go 105

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

come on mang, at least go 105

what is 105? I'm not super knowledgeable about road bike hardware, I just needed to go from 72.5mm cranks to 65mm so I just bought the exact same model I've been riding for years. 

what is 105? I'm not super knowledgeable about road bike hardware, I just needed to go from 72.5mm cranks to 65mm so I just bought the exact same model I've been riding for years. 

I'm just going to assume cranks.

Speaking of bikes, I need to fix my rear gear set (whatever you wanna call it). It never shifts into the two shortest gears unless you force it to, and then it pops off the gears. Any tips?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

mind to let me knwo if you run into problems with it? had mine go back to store a while back(within 1 week of purchase) due to the spacebar stopped working(which they couldn't fix) currently on the edge of buying the same and try again or get something else instead.

also, they type so damn lovely IMO

I will, I managed to get this one at Best Buy it was the last one they had in stock.  The full-size Blackwidow I was using before had zero issues, I expect the same from this one.  Razer's customer support is generally pretty good I've had to RMA a deathadder 2013 before.

Im interested in why you went to the smaller keyboard?

I like the look though nice purchase

On the full-size Blackwidow that I used to use as my daily driver in the pic, I was constantly banging my mouse into the side of the keyboard (It's a huge keyboard, with the numpad and macros on the side) and I'm a big FPS gamer so it made sense for me to get the tenkeyless version.  I also never used the numpad whatsoever.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

I'm just going to assume cranks.

Speaking of bikes, I need to fix my rear gear set (whatever you wanna call it). It never shifts into the two shortest gears unless you force it to, and then it pops off the gears. Any tips?

sounds like you need to replace your cabling. Here is a link to a GCN video showing how to do it, they have really good video's on all bike diagnostics and maintenance. I watch all their videos and really love the channel. 

I'm not positive it is your cabling though but I can tell you its either cabling, rear derailleur, worn out chain or cassette. Here is a link to their playlist covering all bike maintenance. Cheers!

sounds like you need to replace your cabling. Here is a link to a GCN video showing how to do it, they have really good video's on all bike diagnostics and maintenance. I watch all their videos and really love the channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ea5tpiM7I

I'm not positive it is your cabling though but I can tell you its either cabling, rear derailleur, worn out chain or cassette. Here is a link to their playlist covering all bike maintenance. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUdAMlZtaV1333Cy1QnIZwqDXj1q0Ooyy

I'm thinking the derailleur personally, since that's like the one thing I haven't oiled or tightened up in some way. :/

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler