An Update From Corsair About The RGB Keyboards...

Gould-Digger

Who did you end up picking? Or will you wait until Overclockers shows it in stock in hope Amazon can do it in the same time? I guess I will wait 1-2 weeks but I really don't feel like waiting longer :/

I am getting the keyboard in december, want to wait for all the reviews and see what competition brings and maybe some discount on k70 by then, who knows. Its 1st edition of RGB LEDs so wanna make sure the product I buy is not faulty or doesnt fail after month/two. 

But after hearing your terrible experience I might go with amazon when time comes :)

@Badman5 I dont even know they are chaning the logo, can i have link or picture of "new logo" ?

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

-snip-

Thats logo of "Corsair Gaming" brand I guess. Crosair still has their logo on that website. But yea that CG logo looks very weird.

2) Petitions in general do jack all to change a corporation's mind.

Unless theres millions of people backing the petition then you are absolutely right. And I personally dont care about this one so I will pass.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

MX Reds delayed until 26th Sept at scan, other switches until the 8th Oct!!!! Kinda bummed.

Not sure what country you are in, but corsair just put them up on their website today for sale in the US so you could check there too.

MX Reds delayed until 26th Sept at scan, other switches until the 8th Oct!!!! Kinda bummed.

When you think about it, that's only monday after next.

I might do the unthinkable at get mine from PC World :unsure:

Edit: For all our North American cousins, that's the UK equivalent of Best Buy.

Not sure what country you are in, but corsair just put them up on their website today for sale in the US so you could check there too.

You can only buy stuff from there in the US.

Hmm, so it seems like next month for the k95 brown in the UK, and probably from Amazon UK.

Well UPS says it'd expected for delivery tomorrow. Hopefully I get it, if not I will have it by the end of Thursday.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Anyone else pre-order from Newegg? It said it would ship 9/24 when I preordered, but I haven't gotten a shipping notification and the page for the keyboard (k95 RGB blue switch) now says "Out of Stock: ETA 12/31/14"
I am... slightly concerned. Wanted to see if anyone else is having a similar experience.

EDIT: Newegg's FAQ says tracking numbers for shipped items are sent out after 6:30PM Pacific Time on the day it ships. I'll save any panicking for after that ;-)

"at scan" is the clue, Scan.co.uk is UK e-tailer.

@nothingspecial http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/corsair-pc-accessories/pc-gaming-accessories/gaming-keyboards/731_7108_70117_293_xx/xx-criteria.html

THey dont even offer normal K70 / K95.....

I think they called back the rgb products to change the logo because of this huge shitstorm. Hope this doesn't take too long!

I think they called back the rgb products to change the logo because of this huge shitstorm. Hope this doesn't take too long!

Oh my gosh I hope you're right! You just got me really excited, I would buy it in a heartbeat if they changed it! 

Oh my gosh I hope you're right! You just got me really excited, I would buy it in a heartbeat if they changed it!

I doubt they would maybe change it in the second revision, I don't mind the tramp stamp but they should of put a warship or pirate ship or something close to there original logo.

"K70 Pirate Edition" :lol:

I doubt they would maybe change it in the second revision, I don't mind the tramp stamp but they should of put a warship or pirate ship or something close to there original logo.

"K70 Pirate Edition" :lol:

That'd have been pretty sick.

Hi, i am trying to buy from scan.co.uk or overclokers.co.uk. It seems blues and browns are pre-order. Has anyone contact them? Any iformation about when stock those 2 switches?

The status of the Brown RGB hasn't changed throughout this according to komplett.dk

Lagerstatus: 

NewPurchase.gif Ikke på lager. 100+ stk. Ubekræftet 3.okt.2014 fra producenten

3rd October they're in stock, so I doubt Corsair are recalling these keybs for a logo change.  After all their new mice and headsets have these pony charms on them too, some of them build into the design of the items itself.

The Corsair Gaming brand is here to stay, just hopefully for not very long...  I'm tempted to wait a year anyway and see what the second edition brings.

Thanks for inform me. So at 3rd October i ll be able to order this bad boy. As you see i want to buy only from EU (i am from greece and i dont wanna pay extra taxis). 

You said 2nd edition. The second edition are those with new brand right? I am missing anything?

To be sure you get the right one, make sure that there is "RGB" in the name, not just K70 Red or whatever :)

Yes i khow. My friend has the K70 with red leds. I khow the difference cause i am waiting this keyboard since 1rst review at youtube. So  there is no second edition? 

Edit: I sent them a e-mail and they just replyied back. It will availabe at 9th october :D Pretty soon!

Yes i khow. My friend has the K70 with red leds. I khow the difference cause i am waiting this keyboard since 1rst review at youtube. So  there is no second edition? 

Edit: I sent them a e-mail and they just replyied back. It will availabe at 9th october :D Pretty soon!

Oh I think I understand!

You mean Second Edition of the RBG boards!  Like with the old logo etc.

I already assume the RGB boards are the second edition as the K70 already existed with red LED's etc.

Corsair has only stated that the original logo keybs will only be available in Red switches and in North America.

:D Thanks a lot!

Edit:

I just order it from Scan uk. Blue Switches. I am from Greece so it will deliver with DPD. I will expect it at 15 october. I ll make a mini review when i get it :D

The blues can be found on newegg right now in the US. At least where I'm at. I saw browns for a minute on amazon. Not sure if they sold out. Planning on getting the blues from amazon, unless they take too long, and I have to get it through newegg. 

anyone know if Corsair will sell the old logo with brown switches?

That's what I really want :/

I think it's only the reds you can get like that. Personally I don't care about the logo I just want it in Browns

I think it's only the reds you can get like that. Personally I don't care about the logo I just want it in Browns

its just a bummer that this keyboard is clearly for people who care about looks (paying a premium for RGB leds) and the logo takes a step backwards.