Luke vs Linus: Civil War - Who would you fight for?

C6ZR1

A civil war has commenced.

Sir Luke the Duke of the Slick Faction has taken up arms against King Linus of the Sebastian Faction to seize complete control of the Kingdom of Linus Tech Tips.

T'is the dawn of war and mere peasants must decide on whom to our allegiance shall be pledged to. 

I say unto thee, whom sha'll ye fight for?

*Obvious hypothetical stuff, but why not have fun and see who people side with  :P *

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

i would be an anarchist 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

neither because I couldn't care less.

lol

Diamond 5 in League :)

neither because I couldn't care less.

You chungus!

Neither. I would make my own side and destroy both, ruling LTT (renamed VTT) as a benevolent, but misunderstood ruler with L & L as my slaves making my content. 

I need this as an option OP.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I would fight for Luke

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I'd rally the interns to rise up against their opressors. Then they'd mysteriously dissapear. And since there would be no one else to rule i'd take charge  ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I would take up arms with with Wendell lord of Tek Syndicate and we stage a coop on Linus and they would belong to the empire that is Tek Syndicate.

I'll get a few people, maybe some who prefer different tech.

Chris Pirillo, Barnacules Nerdgasm and JayzTwoCents should do. We could build an army out of the subsequent fans and dominate LinusMediaGroup.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Wow! Linus is f**ked according to the votes.. :D

a-house-divided.jpg

Details separate people.

I would sell arms to both sides, and when they had destroyed each other take power for myself, ruling with an iron fist.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't like when Linus picks on Slick.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I would sell arms to both sides, and when they had destroyed each other take power for myself, ruling with an iron fist.

If you sell your arms, how can you rule with your fist?

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

If you sell your arms, how can you rule with your fist?

You don't sell all your arms, and you dont sell them better arms than you have? come on man this is basic taking over the world stuff.

i will have the Pro special ops force :P

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

You don't sell all your arms, and you dont sell them better arms than you have? come on man this is basic taking over the world stuff.

I was TRYING to be funny.

Your fists are on the end of your arms, and if you sold one arm each to linus and luke, you'd have no arms and no fists.

Only the voices in my head laugh at my jokes.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

I'd fight for Linus, against Slick he needs all the help he can get...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'd fight for Linus, but only if he could get me one of those fancy newfangled rgb keyboards from corsair :P

(Edit: or some noctua blacks)

I FIGHT FOR THE HIGH PITCHNESS THAT IS LINUS'S VOICE !

Current System- Asus Z87K Mobo, Palit GTX 780, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz RAM, Intel I5 4670K Processor at 4.1Ghz, 600w PSU Corsair, 120GB Boot drive SSD With 1TB External Drive. Numerous 120mm case fans. Oh and meatballs. Cant forget meatballs. 

Don't feel bad Linus, you're a great person, and you do your job in an Amazing way!

maybe Slick is younger(?), he has a catchy personality, he's hot(?) #Nohomo

2020 AMD Build:

Ryzen 3800x - Asus TUF x570 - Crucial Ballistix 16GB 3600cl16 - ROG Strix GTX1070 OC 8G - EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W - Sabrent Rocket 1TB

2012 Intel Build:

Intel i5-3570k @4.0Ghz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866 - XFX HD7970 GHz - Enermax Revolution87+ 650w - Crucial MX500 500GB