Luke vs Linus: Civil War - Who would you fight for?

C6ZR1

Well, If there was no Linus, we would not know Slick. Sooooooo.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

My vote will always be with Linus. I shall die fighting for his honor. Although I do very much think slick is awesome, Linus is love , Linus is life.

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

LINUS LINUS LINUS!!!

LINUS LINUS LINUS!!!

Sorry Linus, but I would have to back Luke. :(:D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

You guys should all support Linus... Just to make the fight even. Once Slick activates beast mode, you all be dead. :P

Really? :(

:P:D (JK)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Devide and rule like the romans, Terran its your moment!

I think it's pretty obvious why Linus would win; Slick may have more followers, but Linus' followers have higher clock speeds and essentially do more damage.

Hail to the King baby!

I think it's pretty obvious why Linus would win; Slick may have more followers, but Linus' followers have higher clock speeds and essentially do more damage.

Hail to the King baby!

You make it vaguely sound like the battle between AMD and Intel :P

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

^cool profile pic xD

Anyway the Cylons are a superior race to humanity, therefore neither Linus nor Slick will win in the end. Unless they ARE Cylons... :ph34r:

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

I was TRYING to be funny.

Your fists are on the end of your arms, and if you sold one arm each to linus and luke, you'd have no arms and no fists.

Only the voices in my head laugh at my jokes.

I thought your joke was hilarious:-)

Luke no contest now i know that linus officially hates me :) @Slick :)

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

I'd prefer Luke, because then we'd have to deal with Linus' taste in music, so much.

I would take up arms with with Wendell lord of Tek Syndicate and we stage a coop on Linus and they would belong to the empire that is Tek Syndicate.

I'll round up Qain...excuse me while I find my MetroCard to take the train into Manhattan...

I'd actually vote for Luke, because he can revolt and demand more sleep time.

I'd prefer Luke, because then we'd have to deal with Linus' taste in music, so much.

Luke's music: "Everything is Awesome"

He might also be a factor for that increase in female viewership of the WAN Show.

• 2 weeks later...

I will kill all of the Slick Faction using my 360 no scopes. Then I will dethrone King Linus and institute a dynasty of aliens. 

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2