Applebee's wants you to put your phone away on Tuesdays

Dietrichw

You have no Idea how much I want to just lift one of those lobster tails to my mouth and push the delicious soft meat into my mouth and feel all the juices ooze everywhere as I bite and begin to chew, and then when I have swallowed that piece of lobster, I will slice softly but surely into that beef with my steak knife and carve a big mouthful of the delicious meat.

Food erotica. I bet someone's making bank writing food smut.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Food erotica. I bet someone's making bank writing food smut.

Perfectly cooked fillet steak is borderline erotic, surf and turf is an amazing meal.

Google the word 'braai'

Perfectly cooked fillet steak is borderline erotic, surf and turf is an amazing meal.

Google the word 'braai'

Ever had soft-shelled crab?

perfectly+cooked+soft+shell+crabs.JPG

051104016-01-soft-shell-crab-sandwich_xl

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Ever had soft-shelled crab?

No, I have eaten crab though.

This has reminded me of the wonderment that is Bengali king prawn curry.....

img_4641.jpg

I don't see the part where they say u aren't aloud to have a phone out :S also I'm an extremely heavy phone user just texting not really social networks but when I'm at a restraunt I see no problem having it on silent and checking it every 10 - 15min it's not like your going to be talking non stop and a text only takes a couple seconds.

Edit: also a tablet for a kid is a good distraction so they don't get board while the grown ups catch up really what is the difference between a kid drawing on a peace of paper and a kid drawing on a tablet? :S

Enough with the orange text sprinkled in, it's more a distraction than anything else.

they also want you to stop using orange fonts

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

If you have proper manners than you wouldn't even use your phone or tech to begin with

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm