how to move to america

chimmychunger

Well the first step is to find a good contact through which you can make sure all your secret payments go unnoticed. Then get a guide at a decent price that can show you the way across the border. Next step is to use the contact to pay the guide, and find an abandoned building where you can stay for a while until you can move to a decent home. You will also need that contact to provide you with the fake passport, visa, identity cards, etc... Then you're in! Simple right?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Well the first step is to find a good contact through which you can make sure all your secret payments go unnoticed. Then get a guide at a decent price that can show you the way across the border. Next step is to use the contact to pay the guide, and find an abandoned building where you can stay for a while until you can move to a decent home. You will also need that contact to provide you with the fake passport, visa, identity cards, etc... Then you're in! Simple right?

You missed the part where OP has to hide in an oil barrel or under fish guts while crossing the Pacific Ocean.  :lol:

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

If you can accept getting majorly sick here can lead to your death because lack of treatment due to price, laughing stock average Internet with zero competition (Though better than Australia), a lying smug president that peddled "change", the bible belt, the NSA and a dumber than average population, go for it. If these things make you cringe, move to a small country that isn't so corrupt with swine calling the shots and bribery ruling the land.

You missed the part where OP has to hide in an oil barrel or under fish guts while crossing the Pacific Ocean.  :lol:

Right, I forgot he was on another continent :lol:

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

let's live there together

k but you will have to help with taking care of the horses

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

If you have any interest in IT or computers move to finland instead, there economy is bouncing back very well and the middle class is rising. Also they have the HIGHESt graduation rates and college acceptance in EU and US so not everyone there is extremely dumb and thick minded.also crim rate so low they closin prisons! I WANNA MOVE TO FINLAND!

Hold your horses! A lot of places in IT are taken very quickly, as there's not big enough demand for even half of the people thinking IT as a possible career. This applies to nearly everything computer related, but new jobs relating to them are slowly coming (and quickly filled).

Also closing of prisons is mostly due to not being worth it to keep them up and running, and to save a small partion of the tax monies. But yeah, crime rates are relatively low (if piracy isn't counted).

If you can live with high taxes (income taxes can be as high as 50% - 60%, I can't remember the exact value (takes quite a huge income to get to that point), though mostly it's around 20% - 40% or so. Not to mention 24% VAT) and not so big income, then feel free to come here! Western Finland is the wealthier "side" of Finland as opposed to Eastern Finland, so I highly recommend western Finland more for those planning to move here.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

If you have any interest in IT or computers move to finland instead, there economy is bouncing back very well and the middle class is rising. Also they have the HIGHESt graduation rates and college acceptance in EU and US so not everyone there is extremely dumb and thick minded.also crim rate so low they closin prisons! I WANNA MOVE TO FINLAND!

I don't think you're talking about the Finland I live in.

Our economy is probably bound to bounce back sooner or later but "bouncing back very well" is an exaggeration. People are still getting laid off, worst is the situation in the industry but it has started to spread to other sectors too. The IT sector is also not doing as well as it might seem, most of the successful IT businesses today are quite small one hit wonders that don't actually employ that many.

It's pretty easy to get a good education here in Finland but there's also a downside to the widely available higher education. As a higher education is quite common the unemployment rate is also quite high and the wages aren't anything special.

I don't know what Finlands crime rate is compared to other countries but I'm guessing it would be pretty close to the European average. If prisons are closing it's more probably because of tax savings or the very mild sentences. 

Enough of the off topic about Finland. I think that if you really want to move somewhere else ,then do it. It's either the best choice you will ever make if you love it there or it will just make you appreciate your home country even more if it's utterly horrible.

let's live there together

but..but...that ruins it! 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

lmao, living in America isn't bad. Depends on where you live. Just like everywhere else.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Don't move here. Go to Canada. Our leadership is a joke. 

We have enough people in this country as is. It's crowded. 

Plus I'm sick of immigrants getting better rights in this country than people who fought for it and got injured doing so.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

ok so i want to move to america,

i wont be eligeble for the green card lottory coz i was born in the uk, but i do have an australiaan citizenship

i wont have a job that they want

i probably wont marry an american

so how the hell am i gonna move their plz help

Why do you want to move away from Australia so much?  A land where man and kangaroo live side by side, where tazmanian devils whirl around cities, where everyone is forced by law to walk around with their shirts off at the beach, where you have mortal kiwi enemies to battle against.  Sure the latency for gaming is rough, but that is being helped with those new cables.

And what could the US offer you?  All we have is the great pyramid of Luxor with a freaking fifth element blast of light shooting into the heavens.

182156.DSCN0529.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm8i9qMxeRQ#t=1m55s

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

And what could the US offer you?  All we have is the great pyramid of Luxor with a freaking fifth element blast of light shooting into the heavens.

You really haven't been anywhere, have you?

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Hold your horses! A lot of places in IT are taken very quickly, as there's not big enough demand for even half of the people thinking IT as a possible career. This applies to nearly everything computer related, but new jobs relating to them are slowly coming (and quickly filled).

Also closing of prisons is mostly due to not being worth it to keep them up and running, and to save a small partion of the tax monies. But yeah, crime rates are relatively low (if piracy isn't counted).

If you can live with high taxes (income taxes can be as high as 50% - 60%, I can't remember the exact value (takes quite a huge income to get to that point), though mostly it's around 20% - 40% or so. Not to mention 24% VAT) and not so big income, then feel free to come here! Western Finland is the wealthier "side" of Finland as opposed to Eastern Finland, so I highly recommend western Finland more for those planning to move here.

Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland  you know where this is? My gaming buddy lives here western finland according to him.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

ttam, on 12 Jul 2014 - 01:17 AM, said:

Don't move here. Go to Canada. Our leadership is a joke. 

We have enough people in this country as is. It's crowded. 

Plus I'm sick of immigrants getting better rights in this country than people who fought for it and got injured doing so.

Like Canadian leadership is better :lol:

We're having a serious immigration problem right now though. And all we're doing is throwing more money at it ffs

I don't think you're talking about the Finland I live in.

Our economy is probably bound to bounce back sooner or later but "bouncing back very well" is an exaggeration. People are still getting laid off, worst is the situation in the industry but it has started to spread to other sectors too. The IT sector is also not doing as well as it might seem, most of the successful IT businesses today are quite small one hit wonders that don't actually employ that many.

It's pretty easy to get a good education here in Finland but there's also a downside to the widely available higher education. As a higher education is quite common the unemployment rate is also quite high and the wages aren't anything special.

I don't know what Finlands crime rate is compared to other countries but I'm guessing it would be pretty close to the European average. If prisons are closing it's more probably because of tax savings or the very mild sentences. 

Enough of the off topic about Finland. I think that if you really want to move somewhere else ,then do it. It's either the best choice you will ever make if you love it there or it will just make you appreciate your home country even more if it's utterly horrible.

Wow i guess im wrong, my friend there told me where he lives is doing quite well. He is studying for IT.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Like Canadian leadership is better :lol:

We're having a serious immigration problem right now though. And all we're doing is throwing more money at it ffs

IMO, Build a giant fence and just end it so we can start spending these billions of dollars to help the people struggling in our own damn country and maybe do something to help the homeless get off the streets.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Move here, to Sweden. Free healthcare, cheaper than Norway, people are nice, and you can do whatever you want, no one will give a *bleeep*!

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

IMO, Build a giant fence and just end it so we can start spending these billions of dollars to help the people struggling in our own damn country and maybe do something to help the homeless get off the streets.

Less spending = less taxes = more money with the companies to spend on employees.

I can entirely understand where people disagree with this train of thought but maybe having a law (or something) where companies must either spend their money on employees or must put it towards savings for emergencies.

At least if we're not in debt we can feel better that our government isn't full of complete failures.

@chimmychunger I know in Canada, we have a "working holiday program". It allows youth to come to Canada for a year (2 years for Australians because we like thier accent) to work and explore.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/experience_canada_experience/working_holiday-vacances_travail.aspx

Or

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/experience_canada_experience/

To be eligible for the Working Holiday category, you must:

be an Australian citizen;

be between the ages of 18 and 30 (inclusive). Be aged 18-30 years inclusive at the time your application is received. Your application must be received by IEC on or after your 18th birthday, or before your 31st birthday;

have the equivalent of C$ 2,500 to help cover your expenses at the beginning of your stay;

be prepared to take out health-care insurance for the duration of your stay – you may have to present evidence of this insurance when you enter Canada;

be criminally admissible to Canada;

pay a participation fee; and

for re-applications, please be advised that the earliest you can submit an application is 12 weeks before your current working holiday work permit expires.

If you have applied successfully for a work permit under the "Working Holiday" category, you will receive a work permit with 'open' employer and 'open' employment location. This means you can work for any employer in Canada at any location in Canada, where you are offered a position. There is no restriction on the length of time you can work for one employer within the 24 months

The US may have something similar....

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

I like the look of Scandanavia and Germany, but the grass is always greener eh?

xqqmxs.jpg

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

Isn't Sweden being filled with immigrants? Especially from North Africa and here :P

Hmm...this I didn't know of.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.