RAM Causing laptop to freeze in game

I have been dealing with a hard freezing issue after 10 minutes of gaming for a couple months now and can now 100% confirm its a RAM issue.

I fitted a Corsair Vengeance DDR5 4800MHz 32gb kit to my laptop and shortly after I starting getting a freezing issue.

After doing every test I couple possibly do and convinced it was a graphical issue nothing would show errors or make the system better.

Doesn't matter what game or launcher, sometime it would freeze mid game or on the menu screen, twice its happened while on the windows desktop with nothing running. 

Due to buying the laptop new and RAM a couple weeks after I didn't really think twice about it being a RAM issue. I did run a memory test though windows with no issues but fast forward a couple months I decided to fit the stock RAM back into my laptop and the issue has gone. I played 5hrs straight with no issue. I then fitted the Corsair kit back in and sure enough 8:31 into gaming the laptop froze. I reinstalled the stock RAM and continued playing all night no drama.

I ran memtest86 on the Corsair kit and after 2 hour there where no issues or errors.

Video of freeze (No audio): https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ep7nyVYvF8DiN1KotmV5H5a-m-Lm1Qp/view?usp=sharing

Both the stock RAM and corsair are DDR5,4800MHz, dual stick kits. only main difference being one 16gb and the other is 32gb.

Is there any possible BIOS settings that may help fix this issue?

Laptop: Gigabyte Aorus 15 BSF - 13th gen i7 13700H, RTX 4070 (2023) running all the latest updates and BIOS

RAM kit: Corsair 32gb 4800MHz c40, CMSX32GX5M2A4800C40

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Sh!zzmoo said:

I have been dealing with a hard freezing issue after 10 minutes of gaming for a couple months now and can now 100% confirm its a RAM issue.

I fitted a Corsair Vengeance DDR5 4800MHz 32gb kit to my laptop and shortly after I starting getting a freezing issue.

After doing every test I couple possibly do and convinced it was a graphical issue nothing would show errors or make the system better.

Doesn't matter what game or launcher, sometime it would freeze mid game or on the menu screen, twice its happened while on the windows desktop with nothing running. 

Due to buying the laptop new and RAM a couple weeks after I didn't really think twice about it being a RAM issue. I did run a memory test though windows with no issues but fast forward a couple months I decided to fit the stock RAM back into my laptop and the issue has gone. I played 5hrs straight with no issue. I then fitted the Corsair kit back in and sure enough 8:31 into gaming the laptop froze. I reinstalled the stock RAM and continued playing all night no drama.

I ran memtest86 on the Corsair kit and after 2 hour there where no issues or errors.

Video of freeze (No audio): https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ep7nyVYvF8DiN1KotmV5H5a-m-Lm1Qp/view?usp=sharing

Both the stock RAM and corsair are DDR5,4800MHz, dual stick kits. only main difference being one 16gb and the other is 32gb.

Is there any possible BIOS settings that may help fix this issue?

Laptop: Gigabyte Aorus 15 BSF - 13th gen i7 13700H, RTX 4070 (2023) running all the latest updates and BIOS

RAM kit: Corsair 32gb 4800MHz c40, CMSX32GX5M2A4800C40

Thanks in advance.

Could just be faulty sticks, I would send them back and get new ones. What laptop is it though?

My First PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Cooler: Asus TUF Gaming LC240
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-f gaming
RAM: 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RS (3200 MHz, CL16)
Storage: 1tb Samsung 980 Pro
Graphics Card: Asus Dual RTX 2060 OC
Case: Deepcool Matrexx 50
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x
Headset: Razer Blackshark V2
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Pro Mini (Speed Silver switches)
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).

I love Photography (Using a Canon 60D)

Love F1, my favourite team is Ferrari and my favourite driver is Leclerc