your favourite Battlefield

Wiff
Go to solution Solved by Wiff,

Why does it matter?

consoles suck and controllers are impossible to use

i think hardline could easily become the favourite just a beta will not beat a full game

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I personaly liked BC2 and BF3 the most

BF: BC2!

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Bad Company all the way.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Battlefield 2 got me into the series, so that's mine.

if you guys are still playing, can you tell me your username and game please, would be nice

I've only played BF4 (Xbox 360) and BF3 (PC), but I like BF3 a ton more.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

your origin name? mine is ,,roteroktober34"

BF2 was by far my favourite.Mods were amazing for it also.Have played every battlefield since the beginning . Sadly BF4 has ruined it for me. Didn't even bother getting premium or any map pack. While they did fix the netcode a bit its still terrible. Whoever over at dice who thinks over 150ms of input lag is fine for fps game is smoking something. And then to top it off guys being invulnerable and getting shot behind walls.  Maybe BF5 will bring me back to the series but it def wont be Hardline. :lol: 

your origin name? mine is ,,roteroktober34"

tmcclelland47.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Have played every battlefield since the beginning .

Play4Free? And Heroes?

No No No

i chose BC2 but its a hard choice

both 1942 (with expansions ) and Vietnam were amazing

quality really went down after BC2

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Played both :) While fun there more pay2win. lol

Yeah they really weren't very good, especially Play4Free. Heroes was a good laugh but relatively short lived.

Play4Free? And Heroes?

i dont care about the f2p one, read the title

It's a tough choice between 1942 and Battlefield 2 for me, so I'll hold back on my vote.

This. It's tough but in retrospect BF2 was the better game IMO and the scale of it just blew me away back then.

This. It's tough but in retrospect BF2 was the better game IMO and the scale of it just blew me away back then.

I absolutely love 1942 for all the hours (which in reality are days) I spent in it, it was what got me started in BF and it was great! BF2 however just played so well, and I still go back to it today. The maps are fantastic on a scale that we don't really get today (unless we're talking about recycled maps ie. Gulf of Oman) and the balancing was spot on. Vehicles and jets felt great but you still felt powerful as infantry and in many ways this is really something I miss in todays Battlefield experience.

I absolutely love 1942 for all the hours (which in reality are days) I spent in it, it was what got me started in BF and it was great! BF2 however just played so well, and I still go back to it today. The maps are fantastic on a scale that we don't really get today (unless we're talking about recycled maps ie. Gulf of Oman) and the balancing was spot on. Vehicles and jets felt great but you still felt powerful as infantry and in many ways this is really something I miss in todays Battlefield experience.

i dont feel powerful as vehicle, as I prefer stealth or safe kills, I usually play damavand peak in BF3 and switch between some positions and snipe, this made my stats improve much,

Yup, playing with a few mates and having a full chopper crew was just amazing. Or doing a few bomb runs and completely obliterating most of the enemy armor. I actually didn't play too much 1942, so the nostalgia factor is not as high for me tbh. Besides all problems that BF2 had it is still such a memorable game that played out fantastically most of the time.

Yup, playing with a few mates and having a full chopper crew was just amazing. Or doing a few bomb runs and completely obliterating most of the enemy armor. I actually didn't play too much 1942, so the nostalgia factor is not as high for me tbh. Besides all problems that BF2 had it is still such a memorable game that played out fantastically most of the time.

I have played every Battlefield except of bad company 1 and play 4 free. from all the games i have played i actually liked everyone except of Heroes.

i started playing my first bf game in 2009 or 2010 (1942) i think, i played it at my cousins place and was so flashed of the graphics (yes, i actually was) and the 2 dlcs of it were nice too