your favourite Battlefield

Wiff
Go to solution Solved by Wiff,

Why does it matter?

consoles suck and controllers are impossible to use

BF:BC2. I'm kind of sad about the future of the Bad Company series, or if there will ever be another BC game. The devs have said that they don't know why people liked it so much and would have trouble producing a game that would live up to the name and the hype.

Bad company 2 masterrace

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

BF3

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

BC2 and 2142

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

BF2. Spend 4 years from 2005 to 2009 on that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

BF3...played it the most and just loved it.

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

BF4 has the best net code so far of any battlefield game.

Bf3 is decent, but netcode is utter shit.

Bf4 has to be my fav in that case

only in the CTE servers. When the game came out it was unplayable, Dice had improved it but until the CTE update comes out I won't be playing it.

BFBC. Absolutely hilarious! :D

Easily BF Vietnam.  I love the music in it and all the Vietnamese talk while in the game when playing against bots.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

BF4 has the best net code so far of any battlefield game.

Bf3 is decent, but netcode is utter shit.

Bf4 has to be my fav in that case

no bf has netcode problems, i have spend playing over 300hours bf3 and never encountered deaths that happened cuz of netcode

only in the CTE servers. When the game came out it was unplayable, Dice had improved it but until the CTE update comes out I won't be playing it.

they have pushed that update out, its been like a month that its been out. Now the next thing is visual recoil and hud stuff 

no bf has netcode problems, i have spend playing over 300hours bf3 and never encountered deaths that happened cuz of netcode

ive died 20ft behind cover, its insane. Not to mention bf3 is more unstable then bf4. I seen to have the worst luck with bf3

1942. More specifically the "Secret weapons" expansion is my favourite.

An extremely close second is vietnam. Loved the jets and helicopters in that one. 

+ I played it more online than 1942. And that was absolutely insane

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

they have pushed that update out, its been like a month that its been out. Now the next thing is visual recoil and hud stuff  ive died 20ft behind cover, its insane. Not to mention bf3 is more unstable then bf4. I seen to have the worst luck with bf3

lol. I have the best stats in BF3^^ 1.7

Bad company 2 was some of the best multiplayer ever

yup, it was funny how you could jump out of the heli and stand on a tree and shoot enemies below you and they dont see you :P

I went with 1942 because the theme is cool, the expansions were great and the mods were epic. Almost voted for BF2 though because that one is awesome as well.

'42 GRENADE SPAM! :lol:

Playing on Stalingrad with a server that allows grenades... :P Or when people get into your base and start throwing X-packs in your spawn :(

EDIT: oh and Battlefield 1942 had friggin jetpacks.

XFX suck donkeyballs

I went with 1942 because the theme is cool, the expansions were great and the mods were epic. Almost voted for BF2 though because that one is awesome as well.

Playing on Stalingrad with a server that allows grenades... :P Or when people get into your base and start throwing X-packs in your spawn :(

EDIT: oh and Battlefield 1942 had friggin jetpacks.

sweg

Erm Battlefield 1943. Its simplicity is just awesome

its not available for pc