Why does everyone in this forum love Windows so much?

Builder

I do live in America, I just understand my rights better than you do.

How can you say that? You can't accept some random person's opinion on the Internet without getting all butthurt over it. Our rights state we have the freedom to say whatever we want.

How can you say that? You can't accept some random person's opinion on the Internet without getting all butthurt over it. Our rights state we have the freedom to say whatever we want.

Saying whatever we want includes me "getting all butthurt over it." I don't have to blindly accept your opinion. I have the right to say otherwise. That's what freedom of speech is. As of now, you're actively trying to suppress mine.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Saying whatever we want includes me "getting all butthurt over it."

What? Now you're not even making sense. What I'm saying is that you started complaining when I said I like Windows better.

No, and I won't. Don't tell me how good you think it is, because I don't care. Don't start bashing me like this other idiot.

You're ignorant if you say you wont use it but haven't tried it. Don't get mad at the truth.

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

You're ignorant if you say you wont use it but haven't tried it. Don't get mad at the truth.

I don't need to try it. Everything I've ever used on Windows has worked perfectly fine for me. I haven't ever had a reason to.

I can have my opinion, but you don't get that. You must live in Korea. I can also say what I want. (I live in America)

/\

"I can have my opinion..."

What? Now you're not even making sense. What I'm saying is that you started complaining when I said I like Windows better.

You said way more than that, my friend.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Ignorance is the realm of the fanboy.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Ignorance is the realm of the fanboy.

How old are you? You're really immature.

How old are you? You're really immature.

Anyone can say that.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Anyone can say that.

Don't avoid the question, just answer, or are you too young? That must explain why you're really immature.

Don't avoid the question, just answer, or are you too young? That must explain why you're really immature.

I don't have to answer. You will believe your own preconception over whatever I say here.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I don't have to answer. You will believe your own preconception over whatever I say here.

So I'm going to assume you are 12... at most. You wouldn't be afraid to say if you were 20-30.

So I'm going to assume you are 12... at most. You wouldn't be afraid to say if you were 20-30.

I'm 26.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I'm 26.

I don't believe you now that you didn't say the first time I asked you. I wonder why...

I don't believe you now that you didn't say the first time I asked you. I wonder why...

Case in point.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

You wouldn't answer me the first time.

Doesn't matter. You've proven my hypothesis. You walked straight into the trap.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Doesn't matter. You've proven my hypothesis. You walked straight into the trap.

I hope you aren't as rude in real life as you are on the Internet. Do you work?

I hope you aren't as rude in real life as you are on the Internet. Do you work?

I think you know enough about my personal life already.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

What does Windows do that the other operating systems can't? Why did you put up with having to learn how to use Windows 8? What keeps you coming back to Windows? I want to know.

Probably because I have a brain?

Because I dont buy apple's bullshit?

I'm not the type of person that wants to assemble my own car from the factory so I definitely dont want linux?

Why would you use something other than what (just gonna pull this number outta my ass) propably 75% of computer users in the world use? or will at least be forced to use for work

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think you know enough about my personal life already.

It's a yes or no question. Does that offend you? Oops.

snip

Oh, no. I don't have the patience or anything to become one. :P I may or may not have watched all of this year's WWDC just to see the part about Yosemite. I have actually used Mavericks (couple of days) and Snow Leopard or Leopard (a week), and even with my limited use of OS X, I rather liked it. Other than the lack of games. <_<

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Probably because I have a brain?

Because I dont buy apple's bullshit?

I'm not the type of person that wants to assemble my own car from the factory so I definitely dont want linux?

Why would you use something other than what (just gonna pull this number outta my ass) propably 75% of computer users in the world use? or will at least be forced to use for work

My my my, what have we here? Argumentum ad populum? 

I'm not sure how you define having a brain, though I will admit it's a fairly difficult thing to measure non invasively.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

This is a hardware and gaming forum and you ask that?

seriously?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Yeah just read that someone said something from apple is open source.....I'm still laughing

Open source to me means compatibility with more than just your own software or hardware, not just being able to edit the programming

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs