Heaven Society - Anime Suggestion Submission

Haganai - This is a fun series that is similar to The melancholy of Haruhi susumiya, but it takes more of a harem swing to it but i don't feel like its ever over blown, it's funny and the characters are interesting and you should give it a shot. Haganai NEXT is the second season that desperately needs a third after it's cliff hanger ending.
So what are you getting into? Haganai(I don't have many friends) is about two student who don't have many friends, because she doesn't trust others and because others don't trust him, so they start a club together which goal is to learn how make new friends and it's the story of these kids making new friends.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

oh yea polls getting made tomorrow so get your suggestions in.

oh yea polls getting made tomorrow so get your suggestions in.

Speaking of polls. When was the last thread made? I don't think I'm off.. but it feels like its been a long time since I updated.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of polls. When was the last thread made? I don't think I'm off.. but it feels like its been a long time since I updated.

Were resetting polling times so its more appropriate. It's all good. 

cXBuso6.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt- This is not your average magic school girl anime, in fact it's hard to classify it and it's something that I really shouldn't like but this is my guilty pleasure and you might get a kick out of how crude this show is.

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt- This is not your average magic school girl anime, in fact it's hard to classify it and it's something that I really shouldn't like but this is my guilty pleasure and you might get a kick out of how crude this show is.

Wait was that US made? I've seen a clip of that on youtube before I believe.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wait was that US made? I've seen a clip of that on youtube before I believe.

No.

I don't understand, how have you not seen so many of the modern classic animu titles.

No Evangelion, no Higurashi, only recently started/finished -monogatari, and now no PSG

wut r u doin m8

Error: 410

No.

I don't understand, how have you not seen so many of the modern classic animu titles.

No Evangelion, no Higurashi, only recently started/finished -monogatari, and now no PSG

wut r u doin m8

Yup.... I'm somewhat of a newb... I'm not very familiar with the oldies. 

Yup.... I'm somewhat of a newb... I'm not very familiar with the oldies. 

My goodness get your shit together, your homework for the next month is to catch up on the anime your missing, no sleep until your done.

My goodness get your shit together, your homework for the next month is to catch up on the anime your missing, no sleep until your done.

But... I wouldn't be able to justify watching tons of anime unless I do well in work... =(

But... I wouldn't be able to justify watching tons of anime unless I do well in work... =(

no you have that all wrong you use that to justify doing bad at work

no you have that all wrong you use that to justify doing bad at work

You have no idea how saddening it is when your trading portfolio is in bad shape... T.T

3dvtuiR.gif

I'd need to get my priorities straight, if I was justifying my bad money nabbing performance because of my anime watching haha. 

Take a vacation and watch Anime!

BTW.... Is the next voting up? I have a feeling my poke drowned in all those notifications.

there will be one before I go to sleep. Im just not home right now.

there will be one before I go to sleep. Im just not home right now.

My PC took a crap... :(

My PC took a crap... :(

A really really big one that is going to warrant me calling Asus it looks like.

FML

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14813/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Comedy_wa_Machigatteiru.

Also known as "My teen rom com snafu" it's a story with similarities to the prevously discussed Hyouka set in high school as a slice of life where the main character is anti social to a degree...

However unlike Hyouka the main character is not lazy and just being dragged along, He is highly pessimistic and realist to the degree noone wants to be around him and he is forced by a teacher in his school and his secret desire to make friends along with the extra element of his past; he was forced to join a club that revolved around helping people which he usually does in the either laziest, or most pessimistic way possible going so far as to even insinuate other people are guilty of things to trick them into doing the opposite to prove him wrong only making him more hated but  three of the other club members include a feminine male from the tennis club(which always gives the MC butterflys in his stomach); A clutz who's very attractive and nice (acts as a secondary love interest); and a Perfect girl who comes from a rich family and was previously the only member of the club(acts as a love interest) however she has similar social anxieties to our MC... oh and the MC and the latter two members of the club have a background story which takes place around 3Months-1Year before episode 1 as the Clutz was walking her dog, it ran into traffic to which our MC saved it but was hit by the rich girl in her car who then proceeded to run off(to be fair it was driven by a shouffer however) which prevented the MC from attending the first while of highschool cementing his place as the outcast even more so than his pessimistic tendencies as he had told himself he was going to be friendlier but by the time he had attended highschool he was a loner everyone else had developed their groups

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14813/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Comedy_wa_Machigatteiru.

Also known as "My teen rom com snafu" it's a story with similarities to the prevously discussed Hyouka set in high school as a slice of life where the main character is anti social to a degree...

However unlike Hyouka the main character is not lazy and just being dragged along, He is highly pessimistic and realist to the degree noone wants to be around him and he is forced by a teacher in his school and his secret desire to make friends along with the extra element of his past; he was forced to join a club that revolved around helping people which he usually does in the either laziest, or most pessimistic way possible going so far as to even insinuate other people are guilty of things to trick them into doing the opposite to prove him wrong only making him more hated but  three of the other club members include a feminine male from the tennis club(which always gives the MC butterflys in his stomach); A clutz who's very attractive and nice (acts as a secondary love interest); and a Perfect girl who comes from a rich family and was previously the only member of the club(acts as a love interest) however she has similar social anxieties to our MC... oh and the MC and the latter two members of the club have a background story which takes place around 3Months-1Year before episode 1 as the Clutz was walking her dog, it ran into traffic to which our MC saved it but was hit by the rich girl in her car who then proceeded to run off(to be fair it was driven by a shouffer however) which prevented the MC from attending the first while of highschool cementing his place as the outcast even more so than his pessimistic tendencies as he had told himself he was going to be friendlier but by the time he had attended highschool he was a loner everyone else had developed their groups

I remember this one. Haven't watched it yet. 

It's a nice one I personally prefer it to Hyouka  but I don't know if you will considering it seems hyoukas gotta be up on your list with all the pictures you post of it and if I'm not mistaken your profile Gif is from it xD  also you may not want to hit the spoilers button as it obviously contains spoilers

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Saw it, forgettable IMO. I didn't find it remotely similar at all to Hyouka (except MC isn't really social and it takes place in HS), but that's just me.

get on that Higurashi and PSG wagon before we have to get out the leather.

Saw it, forgettable IMO.

get on that Higurashi and PSG wagon before we have to get out the leather.

Restraining order? 

Restraining order? 

A piece of paper you say?