LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

This phone is one of the best I have seen all year with its rear button layout and the sharp screen with the yellow tint that I don't mind overall the is on phone that i would like to have in my pocket

I like the 1440p huge screen which would be great for gaming (and pixel-peeping).

Very interested to try the back buttons, so that would have to be my favorite feature 

Brushed plastic back. Best compromise between quality and premium feel.

My favorite aspect of the phone is its size ...maybe right for my massively oversized hands. :(

My favorite thing about this phone is the crazy number of pixels it offers!

Thanks for an honest opinion of the skin, I'm glad it's closer to stock android in more ways this time.

Definitely the 2560x1440 display. One of the first phones to have such a high resolution display. Also the back buttons seem to be a good feature, as now most phones have such a big display side buttons would be hard to reach. But the 1440p display is my favorite feature.

My favourite part are the buttons on the back, as a leftie I always end up brushing the volume rocker if I stretch across the screen

i love the desing of the phone, i think its one of the best looking phones out there, right up with the iPhone 5s and the One M8. and i think they were really smart to make the bezels and chin so small so that huge 1440p screen dominates the entire front of the phone.

anyway, i would absolutely love to own one, and thats really cool that they gave you TWENTY FIVE to give away. Good luck to all, and thanks for the giveaway Linus and LG!!

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

The buttons are on the back of the phone.

love the camera. hope to get one of the units. only wish they'd take the lumia approach and add a 21mp shooter on this bad boy.

My favorite feature will have to be the multi window option. I'm constantly multitasking between YouTube and the Internet so it would be a god send for me.

My favourite thing would be the customizable on-screen buttons and the dual window capabilities. Maybe also the fact that you could re-size the keyboard. 

It's super awesome!

Had to create an account for the giveaway!

Dual Window is is crazy. You need to switch apps! Crazy!

The screen looks great, I've been an HTC fanboy for years and I'd love to try out a G3.

my favorite thing about the lg g3 is the fact it has no buttons on the side would allow me to adjust music volume from out side my pocket with headphones on while im riding my bike or working also that 5.5 inch screen is so sweet even with a slight yellow hue to it 

It looks really nice while having tons of pixels! I would love to own one

My favorite thing is the solid hardware specs and the slick design. It's a good looking smartphone.

The amazing 1440p screen.

For me best thing is big screen and 3gb ram. And it's LG.

My fave has got to be that screen! I love 1440p!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the "Clean look"