LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite feature would definitely be the buttons on the back! I always fat finger the damn buttons on the side of my phone.

The sheer customisability! Though it does seem like an oversight that it doesn't have a white balance slider like Sony phones do

I like that it keeps user friendly features such as the replaceable battery and micro SD slot

the possibility to personalize almost everything on the phone

love how you were able to talk about the specs of the phone and how its new features that were incorporated can affect someone in different types of scenarios by outlining its pros and cons.

my favorite thing is the small bezel

I love the customizable action and the ability to add functionality to the google now swipe up. Someone has finally added some of the features i liked from cyanogenmod to a skin.

the best part of the G3 is it's size... the note 2 is huge compared to the g3 (146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm)G3 vs (151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm)Note 2 with the exact same screen size it's incredible how thin the bezels are.

i tried the g3 out in a store and i totally fell in love with that QHD screen man. also, love that loud speaker. sure its not front facing but not EVERYONE uses the speaker to watch videos, Linus. Hahah. I actually like to let music play on my phone while i do chores and stuff like that. Totally awesome volume on that little thing. BOOM.

Ps- I really want this phone. hehehehe

Dem sexy slim bezels. And also the display.

This phone is just awesome in general. But the buttons on the back, I have to go with that. That sounds like an experience I need to get my hands on

Honestly, the dual window and copy and paste clipboard features should be on every phone!

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is definitely the fact that it may overheat... I live in Finland and it gets quite cold here so a personal little radiator wouldn't be too bad :P 

On a serious note I think my favourite thing is the removable back with the removable battery and sd-card support. I wish my G2 had that... The screen is cool but there's really little 1440p content available. I'd rather have 1080p with top of the line contrast, colours and brightness.

Coming from an iPhone 4 the best feature would be the screen size/resolution! 

Although that's kind of an obvious upgrade. Honestly it would be the support of wireless charging and that MASSIVE battery! My iPhone wont even last a day now, but with wireless charging and a battery that massive I don't think I would ever have to think about battery life again!

Them back buttons! Back when the G2 launched, all I needed was 5 minutes to play around with it to establish that it was a brilliant idea.

My Favourite thing about the G3 is the no nonsense fact that they seem to have actually listened to what users want (replaceable parts, big battery etc) AND managed to pander to the latest bigger, more is better, screen estate, makes a cup of tea features that will make a few friends cry that they can't have.

The thing i like the most is the thin bezel of the G3. GIF ME THIN BEZELLL

I like LG's android skin, I think with some improvements it could be awesome, and being able to add a wireless charging back to it.

My favorite thing about the g3 is the specs! 1440p display, 3 gigs of ram. Just a beast of a phone. 

I like most about the g3 is the buttons on the back.

I also like the qhd screen and i relly  love the brushed metal look :D  :D  :ph34r: 

I think the sheer customizability of the phone is one of its best features. I mean changing the bottom buttons sounds fantastic!

the massive 5.5inch 2560x1440 IPS Display, along with the new brush aluminium looking plastic bezel!

The resolution has to be amazing, I'm used to seeing 1440p at 24 or 27 inches.

It must feel amazing to have all of those pixels in one hand.

What i like about the lg g3 is that the customizing that lg allows you to do.

Favorite thing?  The backside buttons, of course!  Or maybe the resolution AND 5.5" screen size!  (now send me my G3!)  ;-)