LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love being able to text and watch videos at the same time. Always a hassle for me since my phone switches between apps rather poorly.

My favorite part of this phone is two things its amazing 1440p display, and the amazing ability to have two applications open at once.

Would LOVE one of these!!!!

I'm going to post 2 of my favorite things in 1 post, because I can  :o

1. The thin side bezel and ultra large screen of the phone. 

2. The customisation options of the firmware, with my favorite feature being that it can display a text message on screen to quick reply! Something I used to be able to do in my old jailbroken iphone back in iOS 3 days. God knows why this feature doesnt exist stock on android!

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

I Love the smaller bezels around the screen, and good to know that you found the different button arrangement still ok. Would be great phone to exchange my iPhone 4 with!

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

I like the small bezels and the large display. 1440p is also super cool

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is probably the super thin bezels i cant stand huge bezels

That settings menu.  I tweak every corner of my phone and would love to have a menu like that.

love the bezel and the expandability in the G3. 

I'm a fan of it being a smartphone.

Or maybe the screen size, I have big hands so I don't mind a big phone, and anything above 1080p on something that size isn't a big deal for me.  But having a big screen sure is nice for anything.

That screen resolution is amazing. I'm a pixel lover

the back buttons are amazing, and also the screen

Well I love the fact they put a 1440p display on a phone. The buttons on the back are very nice. The screen is the perfect size for my large hands. But the best thing that I see is the user flexibility with the skin :) Sure it has flaws but I do appreciate the flexibility and is still definitely a plus for me :)  

[ Rig: CPU: 4930K, GPU: EVGA 780TI SC x2, RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Mobo: ASUS P9 X79 LE, Storage: 120GB Samsung EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU: Corsair RM1000 ]

My favorite thing about the G3 is the fact that you can customize your Navigation keys. Actually, the fact that you can customize a LOT of stuff.

My favorite part of the phone is definitely the resolution!

Seeing how I currently own a ~10 year old Nokia, I like the whole phone :D.

I like the fact that you can change the size of keyboard.  Something I really miss about my older phone is the physical keyboard.  So being able to change the size of the keyboard is the next best thing.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the Back power and volume buttons 

The small vessels @2:35
I really love small edges on every display.

My favorite thing is the buttons on the back, click, click, click, click. And how light the phone is.

Great video as always. My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the high resolution screen and the back mounted buttons.

I like the multitasking UI, and the Screen ofcourse!

Love the buttons on the back

My favorite feature is DEFINITELY the awesome display. And the software is definitely 2nd.

The removable battery is awesome. With the possible longevity we are starting to see with newer phones, being able to replace the battery down the line will be important with current state of battery tech.