LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The thing about LG G3 is the tiny bezels! 

I love how customizeable the phone is and how good the screen looks, I am a fan of sharp displays mainly because I am used to my retina display macbook pro. I love to play around with my launcher but sometimes, I can just not do what I want. the g3 has all the customizations I would ever need. It also looks so damn sleek and sweg.

MY favorite aspect of this phone has to be the buttons on the back, and how much swag it will bring my pocket. Now ill have to start carrying a chain or something cool in my other pocket to even the swag out. GG linus.

I love the wireless charging back port. Could really use a powerhouse like this for mobile gaming!

The screen on this phone seems pretty awesome as far as resolution goes. The rear mounted buttons is a nice twist to the traditional smart phone as well. Excellent review Linus!

dat qwad high defenitoiosn si jhhighter resoolutiooonn thena mmy mmonitiror....

NERDGASM  :wub:

insert signature here

My favorite part of the G3 is the removable battery. I love being able to carry a spare whenever I won't be around a power source for a while, like on a camping trip or hiking. 

Love the screen size and it being 1440p ^^

My favorite thing is the design of the phone and buttons , it looks sooooo clean and stylish but still remains functional as a phone :P

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

Everyone is saying how the screen looks amazing. It's not just the screen that they did good with this phone. It's the fact that LG wanted to make something different from other phones for example: Changing the volume/lock button locations, and other little stuff like tap the screen to unlock. Those were my favourite things about this review. The little things that Linus touched up on.

Great review  :)

I'm a big fan of your work.

Replaceable battery, 5.5 IPS display, SDcard slot, cmon whats not to like? :D

Wow! An amazing phone with that removable battery, a Micro SD card slot, and customizable bottom buttons!

I really appreciate LG, my first phone was LG, I'd love to win. I like that LG went above and beyond with options and expandability with wireless charging, removable back And the cutting edge 2560 by 1440 display

professionato

my favorite part is the multi tasking option that it has and the display isn't too bad either

For me are the back buttons the best point of this phone  B)

I would say my favourite thing is the fact you can watch 720p and no notice the difference to 1080p making data usage less.

Favorite thing about the phone is either the ability to put in a memorycard or the customizable buttons at the bottom. 

I liked how clean and minimalist the design looked.  I mean, it only has 3 buttons tucked away in the back!  Smoooooth.

I really like the big resolution and the sleek design of it, the small bezel looks amazing, and it seems like this phone has a lot of ingenuity in it, lots of options that you can change. And changing from photo to video quickly looks great since I do that quite often.

The best part is the 1440p display and the micro SD card slot.

Entrance to Giveaway: My favorite part of this phone is not the screen, unlike a lot of people. I could care less about a quad-HD display because at that size you don't need it. My favorite part of the phone is the pure beauty of the device, I have never seen any one make bezels so small and I have been waiting a long time for them to do that. Another great note about the G3 is the awesome 2D OS layout, I really like the look of iOS and its simple flat look, now that I can get that in a flagship android device, that's amazing.From my last experience from a LG andriod phone, LG Thrill, they have improved a lot of the years, I hated my Thrill 6 months after I got it because of the gimmicky 3D crap I never used. I would really like to re-experience LG's phones and hope I won't regret it.

Really hope I can win this phone, been looking forward to it ever since I saw it on Evleaks. Good luck to all!

The sheer customisability! Though it does seem like an oversight that it doesn't have a white balance slider like Sony phones do

I love the Laser Focus!

Why hasn't this been done before?!?!?!