LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part would be the keyboard as it looks pretty cool to type on

my favourite thing would have to be the camera, i could really do with an upgrade.

I definitely say that my favorite part of this phone would definitely be the catering to the customers. They attempted to make this phone a one for all for everyone. Easy Home, Lots of Accessibility options, a MAGNIFICENT home screen, and that huge screen for movie lovers alike. I'd definitely want to get one as my daily driver instead of my old Nexus 4.

Great video Linus, hope to see more!

The g series is great. Thank goodness for 1440p on a phone.

2014 - EVGA 780 SC ACX | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | VGA248QE | Fractal Define r4

2015 - EVGA 980 | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X41 | Asus ProArt 1080p IPS | Fractal Define r4

2017 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 6600K | Strix z270e | Trident DDR4 3GHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X42 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair Crystal 460x

2021 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 5600X | Strix B550-F | Trident Neo DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | Dark Power Pro 12 1500W | EK AIO Basic 360 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

2023 - Asus TUF 4090 | 5800X3D | Strix B550-F | Viper DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | RM1000x | h150i 360 Elite LCD | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

my favorite think is the buttons on the side the monstrous buttons on the side of almost every phone are horriable

My favorite thing is the 2.5k display and the the buttons on the back.

My favorite part was when he showed off (I quote) the sexy bezel.

My favorite feature is the replaceable battery. 

my favorite thing is the laser focus its something new that LG did to make the camera better ( really thing they need to get more Props for that )

and just the over all look and feel of the phone really a good upgrade from the LG g2. o and that 3000 mAh battery :D

Needs Update

My Favorite part of the LG G3 it it's truly impressive GPU

My favourite part of the phone would have to be the multitasking 

My favorite thing from the review must be Linus! On the G3 it must be the screen resolution and the changeable battery. Because, too many phones have non interchangeable batteries which is hard and a huge pain to replace.

I like how overall its a very balanced phone. Sturdy and hard to scratch but very light. Big 5.5 inch screen but small bezels. This sort of balance is what I love on the LG G3. Awesome review Linus

The most impressive thing I see in the LGG3 is the 3GB of memory, my S3 is giving me a terrible time with its 1.5GB, and most of the time with the background processes i cant even run games on it, so i don't even bother any more.

My favorite thing of this phone is its buttons on the back. It is very creative and original from LG. Innovation in the cell phone word finally arrived!

My favorite thing about this phone would have to be the design.  The clean aesthetic, small bezels, and removable back cover just show how much time LG spent on the design of the phone, although it is a bit large for me but I can live with that ;)

My favorite part was when you had to use a pen to show the tiny Quotation mark!

Nice review and also my favorite thing about this phone is easily the fact that it has a semi hacked style of OS, where you get some of those neat customization tweaks that you normally only get from a custom rom such as Cyanogen, I want more companies to start doing these things including Google themselves.

The 5.5 inch display with the 2560 x 1440 display

my favorite part has to be the 1440p screen, looks so sharp. lol, but I might have a hard time switching to this from my nexus 5.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

I'd say that my favorite part is the expandable storage.

After moving from an old iPhone 3G (16GB) to an HTC One M7 (32GB), I seem to have always ended up with non-expandable devices, so something that I could expand as time goes by (128GB microSD, baby) is a feature that I will definitely want in my next phone regardless... :)

ConsTR(4)uct:

• CPU
    Threadripper 1900X @ 4.0GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus PRIME X399-A
  • RAM
    32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite @ 3466MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming-X 11G
  • Case
    SilverStone Fortress FT02
  • Storage
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO + 500GB WD Blue SSD + 2x 4TB WD Red (RAID1) + 3TB HGST Deskstar NAS
  • PSU
    Corsair AX760i
  • Display(s)
    2x Acer Predator XB271HK
  • Cooling
    BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G710+
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Propellerhead Balance + Bose Companion II + AKG K7XX
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro

I have AT&T, and am a video production nerd. My favorite feature is the 4k video! I would love to have this beast!

my favorite feature of g3 is the button placement. it is unique and i would love to try it